Chadlite goes to black neighborhood and shoots water guns at random people, guess how the story ends

SupremeDream

SupremeDream

Master
DDCB1EF1 F9C3 457F 946D 84685BF90949

Three men arrested in connection to the beating death of an Ohio high school senior after a water gun prank, authorities say​

• Ethan Liming, 17, was killed after he and a group of juveniles targeted people with a water gun.
  • Three adult males were arrested on murder and felonious assault charges in connection with Liming's death.
  • Police said the juveniles "provoked the altercation" but that the attack was not "remotely justified."
An Ohio teenager was beaten to death after he and a group of teenagers shot at people with a water gun, police said.
Authorities were called to the scene of a fight at the I Promise School established by LeBron James' foundation on June 2 at 10:46 p.m., Akron Police Department Chief Stephen Mylett said.
When officers arrived, they found 17-year-old Ethan Liming lying on the ground in the parking lot, unresponsive. They tried to render aid, but Liming was pronounced dead on the scene, Mylett said.
"Ethan Liming lost his life in a senseless act of violence. Ethan did not deserve to die Saturday night. He did not," Mylett said in a press conference.

According to preliminary interviews conducted by police, Mylett said Liming was among a group of four juveniles who arrived in the lot near the basketball courts.
"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of their vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging a, what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster," Mylett said. "They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court."
The individuals playing basketball initially ran away as the two juveniles ran in their direction. Then, the juveniles ran back to their car and were followed by the group of four, Mylett said at the press conference.
"A confrontation occurs. Ethan Liming is assaulted, and a fight ensues. At the conclusion of it, Ethan Liming is dead," Mylett said.
He noted that a 911 call was placed from the scene, but no one else was there when police arrived three minutes later.

"The collective actions of the teens in the car appear to have unfortunately provoked the altercation," Mylett said in a press update on June 8. "While these actions appear to have played a role in the incident, investigators do not believe the attack or the murder were remotely justified."

According to News 5 Cleveland, authorities arrested three suspects on June 11 on murder and felonious assault charges: Deshawn Stafford, 20; Tyler Stafford, 19; and Donovan Jones, 21.
Mylett said in the press conference and the update that authorities had no information to indicate the attack was race-related. Liming was white, and the three suspects arrested in connection with his death are Black.
"There is nothing that we have in our possession right now, any indication at all, indicating that race played a role in this homicide. Nothing," Mylett said during the press conference.

Liming's parents, Bill and Jennifer, told News 5 that they miss their child.
"We would do anything we could possibly do to turn the clock back and have him in my arms again. And to see his face again, but they robbed me of even that ability. And they destroyed my child's face and his head," Bill Liming told the outlet.

He added: "People keep saying, 'Oh, you do these things and you deserve you get what you deserve.' I don't think anybody's child would ever deserve what happened to him. Nobody's child would deserve what they did to my child,"
Read the original article on Insider

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, .*my*., greeneyes and 20 others
lol

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
Racist privileged piece of shit. Good for his ass.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20368, greeneyes and 22 others
Low IQ move

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, greeneyes, closedplatecel and 15 others
Racist privileged piece of shit. Good for his ass.
Chad forgot to enable his god mode before he pissed of Tyrone’s minions which beat him to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fogdart, Deprived and 10 others
Chad forgot to enable his god mode before he pissed of Tyrone’s minions which beat him to death
I looked him up. The guy who died was very white, only had white friends, grew up privileged, had typically white hobbies. He knew what he was doing, privileged jackass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, closedplatecel, fogdart and 7 others
I looked him up. The guy who died was very white, only had white friends, grew up privileged, had typically white hobbies. He knew what he was doing, privileged jackass.
Yeah they knew. I hope this be a lesson to these cunts they will think twice about this shit I’m glad it was chad who died and not some cumcel.

That's not a Chad lite nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel, phukmikehok and 3 others
Faggot antagonising people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dumb cracka

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate and BigJimsWornOutTires
Good thing we have no niggers in Serbia or I'd stain my shoes from stomping their monkey skulls on the pavement

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, ballskin, Deleted member 19997 and 16 others
Good thing we have no niggers in Serbia or I'd stain my shoes from stomping their monkey skulls on the pavement
What would happen if someone walked around shooting water guns at random people in a Serbian slum?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
What would happen if someone walked around shooting water guns at random people in a Serbian slum?
He'd get beaten up but certainly not killed. Self control is a thing that should separate humans from animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ballskin, EasternRightWinger15 and 11 others
No he didn’t jfl. Cringe at this racebaiting thread.

6B35C16B 7319 445B A799 7C0E647BAF98

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 15390, prettyboislime and 12 others
He'd get beaten up but certainly not killed. Self control is a thing that should separate humans from animals
I don’t completely disagree but going to a community filled with killers and messing with random people definitely was a low IQ move. Kid had so much pussy ahead of him, what a shame.

• +1
Reactions: Alesund, Deprived, Deleted member 19301 and 2 others
I don’t completely disagree but going to a community filled with killers and messing with random people definitely was a low IQ move. Kid had so much pussy ahead of him, what a shame.
So you said it, community full of killers but somehow they are freely walking on the streets. Don't you see where the problem is?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Of course this forum will make excuses because it is 80% ethnic. Niggers LOOK for a reason to chimp out and beat someone to death. It was like winning the lottery when this dumbass sprayed them with a water gun.

Anyone who has been around darkies for long enough knows that when they are in a group they are dangerous. This is why we need segregatiion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 20368 and 8 others
He was looking for trouble and he found it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, greeneyes and 7 others
I heard about this incident. It involves three high school bullies that are also involved in high school football and baseball. They're pampered to do whatever they want with no repercussions. The child that died, his father justified his bullying behavior and said the water pellets feel like someone stinging you with a rubber band. It's the same as saying, "Like when someone gives you a purple nurple. Or a wedgie. Or flicks their fingers against your ear in front of other kids, thus embarrassing you. No big deal! My boy's a leader! Well, he was going to be one anyway. Ugh."

So these spoiled kids decided to take their arrogance to the city. They see a group of black guys, and one of the dummies has an idea that is so crazy that it might just work. "Let's shoot these niggas with water pellets!"

"Brillant!" One of the buddies agreed. So they shoot their "feels like a rubberband sting" guns at them niggas. And as you can imagine, that shit didn't play out well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 19301 and 4 others
SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster
"water gun"

220620-splatterball-akron-ohio-ethan-liming-mn-1225-f6d7ad.jpg

10:46 p.m.
shooting ppl with pellets at 10 pm at night

"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of their vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging a, what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster," Mylett said. "They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court."
Beat to death = hit his head on the ground ....

The media knows wat it's doing really sick of it 😮‍💨

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19301, GetShrekt and 2 others
Man, he still doesn't deserve to die, he was an idiot but he didn't deserve to die either, people take death too lightly

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, LooksOrDeath, jaw_is_law and 6 others
Man, he still doesn't deserve to die, he was an idiot but he didn't deserve to die either, people take death too lightly
This nation is going back to the Wild Wild West. There will be no more arrogance. And the rich fucks, they are working 24/7 to have their federal police force approved. But ugh, so much damn fucking red tape. Brutal! So for now. "Let's break the people! Take all of their gaddam money!" So gas prices will reach $20.00 per gallon by Christmas. THAT is a fact, Jack.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Zylk
He was probably used to getting away with antics like these in the suburbs because of how handsome he was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel, stamaster21 and 3 others
We got a badass over her @Xangsane point look and laugh. Stupid cunt even a group of rabid pakis would dominate you in the west you EE faggots are bully victims in my nations why do you fucks think your so tough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
We got a badass over her @Xangsane point look and laugh. Stupid cunt even a group of rabid pakis would dominate you in the west you EE faggots are bully victims in my nations why do you fucks think your so tough
Cope

One famous man… what does this prove he’s a sportsman accidents happen on the pitch. Come UK and witness how your kind get bullied by 5’7 Pakistanis fucking Slavic cunt, can’t stand bitch niggas like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Fucking Indians here gaslighted him saying “chad can get away with anything, you have looks halo brooo”

Another reason to hate Indians @WontStopNorwooding @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, greeneyes, Deleted member 19997 and 9 others
It is not a majority black area, only like 25% black I think. It just seems that way because blacks commit a grossly disporportiate amount of violent crime everywhere.
nn9CN97.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, n0rthface and Deleted member 18244
One famous man… what does this prove he’s a sportsman accidents happen on the pitch. Come UK and witness how your kind get bullied by 5’7 Pakistanis fucking Slavic cunt, can’t stand bitch niggas like you
Paki huh. So you fuck kids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Did he think he was funny? He didn’t deserve to die as well though, or maybe I’m just soft but he should have been reported to authorities

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, n0rthface and Deleted member 16058
This should happen to all privileged chadlites and chads who think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. He probably lived a life of nothing but pure bliss, getting whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Lmao I'm sure the last few minutes of his life were a rude awakening :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel, johncruz12345 and 2 others
what a shithole
35AB3B3C 6AF5 4136 94A7 F308868535F4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
high iq chads will learn, next time they will bring a back up real gun, and when the niggers charge at them, he will open fire in self defense :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
There are no privileged people anywhere remotely near Akron, that place is legit a dump. Been a few times and never been impressed. It’s more blue collar whites.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Xangsane
There are no privileged people anywhere remotely near Akron, that place is legit a dump. Been a few times and never been impressed. It’s more blue collar whites.
So in other words it's a popipo town?

He didnt deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, greeneyes, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Of course this forum will make excuses because it is 80% ethnic. Niggers LOOK for a reason to chimp out and beat someone to death. It was like winning the lottery when this dumbass sprayed them with a water gun.

Anyone who has been around darkies for long enough knows that when they are in a group they are dangerous. This is why we need segregatiion
You are exactly right,he was from Ohio too where im from. Ohio is infested with niggers. They can't take a loss in a fight because they'll come back with a gun. If you have road rage with one,they'll pull out their gun and shoot you. They are the biggest racist pussies,they can't take you one on one unless they tower over you then they'll fight you. Everyone is their God damn cousin and love to swarm and jump someone.

I'm ready for a race war,I'll buy me a gun and take pleasure in killing some niggers. Worst thing to ever happen to America was niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel and 5 others
I'm ready for a race war,I'll buy me a gun and take pleasure in killing some niggers. Worst thing to ever happen to America was niggers.
pull up cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16058
fuck is they doing we on the block ya heard

Df2355cf896265a2c4d27693d6595bae

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel and 3 others