Chadlite goes to black neighborhood and shoots water guns at random people, guess how the story ends

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EasternRightWinger15, Wallenberg and 6 others
View attachment 1730549

Three men arrested in connection to the beating death of an Ohio high school senior after a water gun prank, authorities say​

• Ethan Liming, 17, was killed after he and a group of juveniles targeted people with a water gun.
  • Three adult males were arrested on murder and felonious assault charges in connection with Liming's death.
  • Police said the juveniles "provoked the altercation" but that the attack was not "remotely justified."
An Ohio teenager was beaten to death after he and a group of teenagers shot at people with a water gun, police said.
Authorities were called to the scene of a fight at the I Promise School established by LeBron James' foundation on June 2 at 10:46 p.m., Akron Police Department Chief Stephen Mylett said.
When officers arrived, they found 17-year-old Ethan Liming lying on the ground in the parking lot, unresponsive. They tried to render aid, but Liming was pronounced dead on the scene, Mylett said.
"Ethan Liming lost his life in a senseless act of violence. Ethan did not deserve to die Saturday night. He did not," Mylett said in a press conference.

According to preliminary interviews conducted by police, Mylett said Liming was among a group of four juveniles who arrived in the lot near the basketball courts.
"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of their vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging a, what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster," Mylett said. "They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court."
The individuals playing basketball initially ran away as the two juveniles ran in their direction. Then, the juveniles ran back to their car and were followed by the group of four, Mylett said at the press conference.
"A confrontation occurs. Ethan Liming is assaulted, and a fight ensues. At the conclusion of it, Ethan Liming is dead," Mylett said.
He noted that a 911 call was placed from the scene, but no one else was there when police arrived three minutes later.

"The collective actions of the teens in the car appear to have unfortunately provoked the altercation," Mylett said in a press update on June 8. "While these actions appear to have played a role in the incident, investigators do not believe the attack or the murder were remotely justified."

According to News 5 Cleveland, authorities arrested three suspects on June 11 on murder and felonious assault charges: Deshawn Stafford, 20; Tyler Stafford, 19; and Donovan Jones, 21.
Mylett said in the press conference and the update that authorities had no information to indicate the attack was race-related. Liming was white, and the three suspects arrested in connection with his death are Black.
"There is nothing that we have in our possession right now, any indication at all, indicating that race played a role in this homicide. Nothing," Mylett said during the press conference.

Liming's parents, Bill and Jennifer, told News 5 that they miss their child.
"We would do anything we could possibly do to turn the clock back and have him in my arms again. And to see his face again, but they robbed me of even that ability. And they destroyed my child's face and his head," Bill Liming told the outlet.

He added: "People keep saying, 'Oh, you do these things and you deserve you get what you deserve.' I don't think anybody's child would ever deserve what happened to him. Nobody's child would deserve what they did to my child,"
Read the original article on Insider

Folks and the news know whats up, it wasnt just any water gun, it was basically a gun that shoots hard plastic balls filled with water.
There is a reason folks wear glasses when using these things because its dangerous and not some toy you go around shooting random people with. Most folks use it in paint ball like competitions or to practice shooting.

Imagine your walking at a park your on the basketball court and some idiot fires this and blinds your relative or even child. Low iq move, but these guys knew what they were doing thats why they went in a group, for protection. Notice i never see these types ever got to some park or area infested with mainly white people regardless of the race of the water bullet gun users.. Because they know going into other areas they would be less likely to be charged or arrested, compared if they did it in a mostly white area. Thats why the police said their was no racial motive for the killing. But guess what race might have played a factor in those 17 year old teens minds when going to that park.

Sadly i don't think they deserved to be killed but at age 17 folks should have enough sense not to go around neighborhoods shooting random people you don't know then say ohh it s a prank. AND no it wasn't no damn prank they went out there to shoot people with this dangerous water bullet gun, and thought because they were in a group they would be protected and sadly someone died. Folks need to teach their children to use common sense and not go looking for to start trouble. And yes i feel for the father but thats why you need to instill good values in your children along with common sense. In a moment of panic the people your shooting may not even know if its a real gun or not and just react.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, subhuman incel, n0rthface and 3 others
Ok old man
5'7" 170lb 39 year old that looks like he's 59 vs 6'3" young fit mulatto. I wonder who would win

He only claims 5'7". I'm probably taller than him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Looks234
5'7" 170lb 39 year old that looks like he's 59 vs 6'3" young fit mulatto. I wonder who would win

Niggers always had the physical advantage being genetically closer to gorillas. That's why we used our brain to develop guns and took Africa over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others

If you are that big,which I have stood up to tall big niggers. I'll just even the playing field with a baseball bat to the knee cap.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Growth Plate
If you are that big,which I have stood up to tall big niggers. I'll just even the playing field with a baseball bat to the knee cap.
Everyone loves to larp as a genius fighter online or is simply deluded about how good of a fighter they would be meanwhile they're unfit and untrained

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
Niggers always had the physical advantage being genetically closer to gorillas. That's why we used our brain to develop guns and took Africa over
Bro said “we” 💀 @Growth Plate

Man probably barely graduated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, GetShrekt, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
I looked him up. The guy who died was very white, only had white friends, grew up privileged, had typically white hobbies. He knew what he was doing, privileged jackass.

I mentioned in my post race might have had a factor in him and friends choosing that location a park near the school to shoot. Notice he didnt go with hes friends to some park or area filled with white folks playing basektball, regardless if hes friends with him were black,spanish asian or other wise. He knew what he was doing, he thought he could come in with hes four other friends in a group and bully other people on the court by shooting them with these dangerous water pullet water guns.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Xangsane
I mentioned in my post race might have had a factor in him and friends choosing that location a park near the school to shoot. Notice he didnt go with hes friends to some park or area filled with white folks playing basektball, regardless if hes friends with him were black,spanish asian or other wise. He knew what he was doing, he thought he could come in with hes four other friends in a group and bully other people on the court by shooting them with these dangerous water pullet water guns.
Exactly. And he was only with white friends.

"water gun"

220620-splatterball-akron-ohio-ethan-liming-mn-1225-f6d7ad.jpg

shooting ppl with pellets at 10 pm at night

Beat to death = hit his head on the ground ....

The media knows wat it's doing really sick of it 😮‍💨
Most of the media are not even showing or telling the full story that these guys pulled up to the park near the school and began shooting.
Those men that attacked him should get manslaughter not murder. The news reports from some stations even if they mention the guns they say water guns, as if its some normal water gun. These guns can cause you to lose a eye or cause blindness or cause bruising.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, EasternRightWinger15 and Xangsane
omfg i just finished read reading one report they went there at NIGHT wdf were they thinking, pulling up at night at a local park to shoot people. Not only that the people at the court began to run away, and ethan and hes friends chased them. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

go to 4:37 of the video

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Caught lacking

Damn, white people are salty as fuck in here :lul:

I’m Hispanic so no dog in this fight but get over it cumskins

Damn, white people are salty as fuck in here :lul:

I’m Hispanic so no dog in this fight but get over it cumskins
Meanwhile it took over a year and billions of $ in damage for niggers to get over St Floyd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, n0rthface, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
>posh jock shoots pellets at people
Muh kill cumskins, they bullies

>george floys points a gun at a pregnant lady
Muh blm, muh stop killing the mandem brrrap brrrap gang gang

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Well to be fair a white supremacist just went to Walmart and shot ten people a few weeks ago. They probably where crazy uncomfortable when he short the pellet guns

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream and johncruz12345
"We would do anything we could possibly do to turn the clock back and have him in my arms again. And to see his FACE again, but they robbed me of even that ability. And they destroyed my child's FACE and his head".
Their child is dead and they care most about the disfigurement caused to his FACE because he was good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
View attachment 1730549

Three men arrested in connection to the beating death of an Ohio high school senior after a water gun prank, authorities say​

• Ethan Liming, 17, was killed after he and a group of juveniles targeted people with a water gun.
  • Three adult males were arrested on murder and felonious assault charges in connection with Liming's death.
  • Police said the juveniles "provoked the altercation" but that the attack was not "remotely justified."
An Ohio teenager was beaten to death after he and a group of teenagers shot at people with a water gun, police said.
Authorities were called to the scene of a fight at the I Promise School established by LeBron James' foundation on June 2 at 10:46 p.m., Akron Police Department Chief Stephen Mylett said.
When officers arrived, they found 17-year-old Ethan Liming lying on the ground in the parking lot, unresponsive. They tried to render aid, but Liming was pronounced dead on the scene, Mylett said.
"Ethan Liming lost his life in a senseless act of violence. Ethan did not deserve to die Saturday night. He did not," Mylett said in a press conference.

According to preliminary interviews conducted by police, Mylett said Liming was among a group of four juveniles who arrived in the lot near the basketball courts.
"Shortly after their arrival, they got out of their vehicle, and at least two members of occupants of the vehicle started discharging a, what we know now to be a SPLATRBALL Water Bead Blaster," Mylett said. "They started discharging it at the direction of four individuals who were playing basketball on the basketball court."
The individuals playing basketball initially ran away as the two juveniles ran in their direction. Then, the juveniles ran back to their car and were followed by the group of four, Mylett said at the press conference.
"A confrontation occurs. Ethan Liming is assaulted, and a fight ensues. At the conclusion of it, Ethan Liming is dead," Mylett said.
He noted that a 911 call was placed from the scene, but no one else was there when police arrived three minutes later.

"The collective actions of the teens in the car appear to have unfortunately provoked the altercation," Mylett said in a press update on June 8. "While these actions appear to have played a role in the incident, investigators do not believe the attack or the murder were remotely justified."

According to News 5 Cleveland, authorities arrested three suspects on June 11 on murder and felonious assault charges: Deshawn Stafford, 20; Tyler Stafford, 19; and Donovan Jones, 21.
Mylett said in the press conference and the update that authorities had no information to indicate the attack was race-related. Liming was white, and the three suspects arrested in connection with his death are Black.
"There is nothing that we have in our possession right now, any indication at all, indicating that race played a role in this homicide. Nothing," Mylett said during the press conference.

Liming's parents, Bill and Jennifer, told News 5 that they miss their child.
"We would do anything we could possibly do to turn the clock back and have him in my arms again. And to see his face again, but they robbed me of even that ability. And they destroyed my child's face and his head," Bill Liming told the outlet.

He added: "People keep saying, 'Oh, you do these things and you deserve you get what you deserve.' I don't think anybody's child would ever deserve what happened to him. Nobody's child would deserve what they did to my child,"
Read the original article on Insider
I feel bad for his parents. The kid was very stupid and naive though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Their child is dead and they care most about the disfigurement caused to his FACE because he was good-looking.
Don't be stupid. They're just alluding to how brutal the niggers were. Most people don't think like the average looksmax sh*t poster.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and subhuman incel
What a bunch of low-class idiots. They will rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

• +1
whiteboys

when will they learn

One famous man… what does this prove he’s a sportsman accidents happen on the pitch. Come UK and witness how your kind get bullied by 5’7 Pakistanis fucking Slavic cunt, can’t stand bitch niggas like you
Let those paki "thugs" to come to the Appalachian mountain range of rural Tennessee and see how they'd get forced into a barn and sodomized. Hell, there's loads of places in the UK too where they'd be real polite and well mannered. Strength in numbers is all they got.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 17291
Let those paki "thugs" to come to the Appalachian mountain range of rural Tennessee and see how they'd get forced into a barn and sodomized. Hell, there's loads of places in the UK too where they'd be real polite and well mannered. Strength in numbers is all they got.
Come to London and say that again and you’ll get your wig split by said pakis

Should have undressed him and shoot him with his gun to make him run around the streets naked, would have been funny and taught him a lesson.

• +1
Don't be stupid. They're just alluding to how brutal the niggers were. Most people don't think like the average looksmax sh*t poster.
If some black shot a water gun at police and got smoked you’d be singing a different tune. Don’t throw water on random people. Now Chad turned into a pack

Meanwhile it took over a year and billions of $ in damage for niggers to get over St Floyd
True but you guys are supposed to be the high IQ master race

If some black shot a water gun at police and got smoked you’d be singing a different tune. Don’t throw water on random people. Now Chad turned into a pack
Getting smoked by cops who believe you're putting their lives in danger by pointing a dangerous weapon at them is a lot different than getting bludgeoned to death by stupid angry niggers who are already aware that you pose no threat whatsoever. Quit trying to compare apples to oranges.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Getting smoked by cops who believe you're putting their lives in danger by pointing a dangerous weapon at them is a lot different than getting bludgeoned to death by stupid angry niggers who are already aware that you pose no threat whatsoever. Quit trying to compare apples to oranges.
If someone shot a water gun and walked away (meaning they’re no threat) and got shot in the back you pig skins would say play stupid games win stupid prizes

Well to be fair a white supremacist just went to Walmart and shot ten people a few weeks ago. They probably where crazy uncomfortable when he short the pellet guns
for an outsider like me us seems to have crazy mfkers no matter the race

burgers gonna burg

If someone shot a water gun and walked away (meaning they’re no threat) and got shot in the back you pig skins would say play stupid games win stupid prizes
Who says I'm not saying that? The kid absolutely won a stupid prize for being an idiot. I'm also saying the blacks who beat him to death were too brutal.

high iq chads will learn, next time they will bring a back up real gun, and when the niggers charge at them, he will open fire in self defense :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
thats what cops do

• +1
Reactions: SupremeDream
'Chadlite' more like MTN- low HTN JFL

He thought White privilege would get him through
Thing with hood blacks is they have nothing to lose, so was going to end one way, kinda feel he deserved it I wouldn't be surprised if he said 'nigga' to them too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
If the colours were reversed we’d see worldwide protests and riots for weeks srs

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Retarded white nigga, this is why i dont identify with my white side

He deserves it he's a fucking piece of shit