Chadlite possible?

Can you make a picture where your camera is head level, and a somewhat neutral head position, don't extend your head too much
I look pretty ugly on this but here

Attachments

• IMG_9164.jpeg
    IMG_9164.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
He takes photos in insane lightings but in neutral lighting he's right below htn
I personally don't see what your seeing compared to the textbook htn Bellingham selfies in darker lightening looks on the same level ofc belli has more appeal but same level regardless

I personally don't see what your seeing compared to the textbook htn Bellingham selfies in darker lightening looks on the same level ofc belli has more appeal but same level regardless
A textbook htn would be Andrew garfield. Bellingham is black so hard to rate

No he doesnt. Hes obviously frauding and is recessed + his chin/pilthrum ratio is jacked.
I just realized how so many people rate autist wise and not actual reality wise because I didn't even notice his philtrum being long and even then its not thqt much of a failio giving people bd for no reasons 😂

A textbook htn would be Andrew garfield. Bellingham is black so hard to rate
Not really not when you know what to look for also compared the two looks exactly on the same looks level again proving my point when you look at face objectively and notice patterns between the two you get an actual rating

Not really not when you know what to look for also compared the two looks exactly on the same looks level again proving my point when you look at face objectively and notice patterns between the two you get an actual rating
Feature wise Bellingham is below htn and so are almost every black person to ever exist. Black people's face is structured different than white people's so you can't rate blacks the same way as Europeans. Give any "handsome" black guy white skin and he's automatically subhuman-ltn

In the first pic , u look a bit like manu rios for some reason

Feature wise Bellingham is below htn and so are almost every black person to ever exist. Black people's face is structured different than white people's so you can't rate blacks the same way as Europeans. Give any "handsome" black guy white skin and he's automatically subhuman-ltn
You really don't know how to rate do you? This is useless to me If I compared these two walking by I would think they were evenly matched but that race segregation for looks when you rate them isn't realistic unless your from India or sea where blatant racism exists but from a person who rates like a normal guy and knows what appeal can go to they're on the same level

weak chadlite, if follow all the redpill tutorial

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and parzival18
thx bro but he mogs me crazy haha
We all start somewhere , dw you'll mog him someday if u put in the work
Do you think 21 y/o erik hexum had any idea that he would turn into one of the best looking man alive

you cant even reach htn buddy
He takes photos in insane lightings but in neutral lighting he's right below htn
People like you guys who don't know how to rate normally. and how actual people would see it is why this guy would probably get bd and forcing himself to rot on this platform when hes already a htn when you rate him autist wise his chin philtrum ratio- 🤓 nigga when i compared his face to andrew garfield and Bellingham he was on the same level as them foids compare your face to celebs to see how good looking you are

People like you guys who don't know how to rate normally. and how actual people would see it is why this guy would probably get bd and forcing himself to rot on this platform when hes already a htn when you rate him autist wise his chin philtrum ratio- 🤓 nigga when i compared his face to andrew garfield and Bellingham he was on the same level as them foids compare your face to celebs to see how good looking you are
DNR

thx bro i have bd about my chin since 5 years. 7 months left and then it will finnally be fixed. will have my surgery in june after graduating

yo thats crazy
It is man
It is , same with hernan drago too , although hernan before his glow was ungroomed not ugly imo
The 2 most perfect looking people to ever exist are looksmaxxers , imagine that bhai
It's better to focus on ur goals and ur looks rather than rotting here
If u genuinely wanna lookdmaxx
Read this thread and get away from this shithole

• +1
Reactions: parzival18
thx bro i have bd about my chin since 5 years. 7 months left and then it will finnally be fixed. will have my surgery in june after graduating
Yeah just fucking ignore everybody who says mtn because there using autist rating and they'd probably convince you on a problem that doesn't exist

It is man
It is , same with hernan drago too , although hernan before his glow was ungroomed not ugly imo
The 2 most perfect looking people to ever exist are looksmaxxers , imagine that bhai
It's better to focus on ur goals and ur looks rather than rotting here
If u genuinely wanna lookdmaxx
Read this thread and get away from this shithole
i see thx for the words

• Love it
Reactions: matka
No you need bimax, your‘re whole face is droppy and slightly asymmetric. Should widen chin too if you‘re already getting genio

No you need bimax, your‘re whole face is droppy and slightly asymmetric. Should widen chin too if you‘re already getting genio
i would never do such a risky surgery just for looks. im okay with having a narrow chin i just want projection and make it taller so i look older and more masculine. what you mean with droppy