Chadlite possible?

i would never do such a risky surgery just for looks. im okay with having a narrow chin i just want projection and make it taller so i look older and more masculine. what you mean with droppy
Downwards growth or saggy skin.
If you do genio you have basically 99% the same risks as doing bimax or widening. You clearly don‘t understand jaw surgery, as it‘s not risky at all and one of the safest surgerys.

You clearly just low IQ and uneducated

Downwards growth or saggy skin.
If you do genio you have basically 99% the same risks as doing bimax or widening. You clearly don‘t understand jaw surgery, as it‘s not risky at all and one of the safest surgerys.

You clearly just low IQ and uneducated
I don’t have saggy skin is and only my chin is recessed where do I have downward growth.
What you mean ofc it’s more risky just read.
Ofc my face appear downgrown when my chin is severely recessed

You look like a Chico x ER morph. Midface is way wore than chin so don’t expect genio to massively ascend you. Still htn right now, maybe low lite after genio

• +1
Reactions: parzival18
¿Puedo alcanzar cl después de la genioplastia 8 mm hacia adelante y también hacia abajo más la inclinación máxima?
I don't know, but train your neck bro, it will help you

• +1
Reactions: parzival18
You look like a Chico x ER morph. Midface is way wore than chin so don’t expect genio to massively ascend you. Still htn right now, maybe low lite after genio
Thx bro
Look at the morph I kinda think it massively ascends me

• +1
Reactions: FIuffy
What’s wrong with my midface? My chin is absolutely shit

• +1
First time hearing this haha

• +1
I don’t have saggy skin is and only my chin is recessed where do I have downward growth.
What you mean ofc it’s more risky just read.
Ofc my face appear downgrown when my chin is severely recessed
If you think you know it better than me then do your thing. Don‘t ask for help next time

u dont need to go turkey bro
you can easily slay rn just go enjoy life