Chadlite who has Ramirez vibe lives in my fucking town

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken

How the fuck am I supposed to go outside let alone compete with him for girls?? Everything is impossible when you got Failed psl gods outside your doorstep. You niggers in mumbai will never understand how brutally fucked this shit is. Local mog is suicide inducing

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and murdah
Idk looks incel to me
What if he's not NT, he's doomed!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, iam good boy and Alt Number 3

How the fuck am I supposed to go outside let alone compete with him for girls?? Everything is impossible when you got Failed psl gods outside your doorstep. You niggers in mumbai will never understand how brutally fucked this shit is. Local mog is suicide inducing

MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
chadlite my ass

• JFL
everyone’s a chadlite to me cuz im a sunhuman
Screenshot 2024 04 19 183743

looks like shit

The forbidden 1.6 FWHR

100% it's the alt/emo/femcel types wanting him

• +1

More like holocaust Rameriz

• JFL

100% it's the alt/emo/femcel types wanting him
what do you think

his front is ltn and side is htn