Chadpreet gets 1-2 likes a month JFL

im super surprised he did so bad in nyc honestly, theres a bunch of indian females in the tech industry and they all know investment banking and quants. NYC is super diverse surprised no indian wanted him honestly
No idea bro, couldn't even blame his elo either, he'd do well in places that I mentioned but he needs better pics + some softmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
"Muh wheres chadpreet" literally infront of you lol

He needs to move locations, I'd bet he'd do well in places like Canada or the UK
no he wouldn't

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
"Muh wheres chadpreet" literally infront of you lol

He needs to move locations, I'd bet he'd do well in places like Canada or the UK
lmao that makes no sense, you cannot slay shit there cause its already filled with deathnics

• +1
lmao that makes no sense, you cannot slay shit there cause its already filled with deathnics
i wasn't specifically talking about matching with white girls lol

How big is his dick?

• JFL
So it's legitimately over for Indians? Lol, unless they phenomaxx to Med
not in india itself but none of these curry women go for it unless your HTN or higher in slums of mumbai :lul:

• +1
JFL, im gonna go to india end of this year and geomaxx :lul:

im super surprised he did so bad in nyc honestly, theres a bunch of indian females in the tech industry and they all know investment banking and quants. NYC is super diverse surprised no indian wanted him honestly
He needs to go on Indian dating sites. Shaadi.com

He should have more matches, but he isn’t a chadpreet jfl the first 2 pics simply aren’t that great and he’s bloatmaxxed - max high mtn low htn. Also doesn’t have any physique pics so huge loss.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62796 and ominion
He should have more matches, but he isn’t a chadpreet jfl the first 2 pics simply aren’t that great and he’s bloatmaxxed - max high mtn low htn. Also doesn’t have any physique pics so huge loss.
He is htn, Mogs you

No way, hes even close to htn im mtn and I get more matches then him at 17

Dravidians can’t go beyond mtn.
He's literally dravidian himself lol looks South Indian AF just slightly light-skinned. You let this dalit website convince you that dravidians all look like this jfl not true at all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 62796
He's literally dravidian himself lol looks South Indian AF just slightly light-skinned. You let this dalit website convince you that dravidians all look like this jfl not true at all.
View attachment 2813101
Even the guy you uploaded has strong brow ridge and many good traits. Mogs me and most of India, but colour>bones:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Even the guy you uploaded has strong brow ridge and many good traits. Mogs me and most of India, but colour>bones:feelswah:
Yeah lwk the whole “Indian bug eyes” thing comes from iranic admixture in North India, Dravidians usually have robust brow ridge and deep-set hooded eyes. If Dravidians had slightly lighter skin, red undertones, and non manlet height they’d be a mogger pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796
He comes off as a faggot

"Chadpreet" in Tamil Nadu jfl. My Dravidianfish I used on Hinge last spring mogs this dude to oblivion

How am I coping bro, he has actually good pictures and I got a decent number of matches with autistic selfies lmao
Maybe I am just less curry taxxed because of halos + my name isn’t curry it’s middle eastern idk
I’m genuinely confused for him JFL he should be getting more than me

This is the only type of ethnics that can actually slay

Not that Indian you posted.

Last edited:
Holy fucking cage at the most upvoted reply.

Fgefdghfehg

"You come across as pretentious".

There's a very common phenomenon when it comes to women not admitting that they don't want to date men for a single failo such as his race, height, hair, or whatever. They'll pick up something, ANYTHING, the first thing that is considered "socially acceptable" to nitpick and then they'll slap it on your face as the main reason why they wouldn't date you. Cheap mental gymnastics tactics that (seemingly) work on the common folk. She knows exactly why she wouldn't date him and all the women that upvoted her comment also know. Every time, every single time something like this happens you are being acted towards in bad faith. Never ever assume that a woman actually means it when she tells you something like that to your face.

If OP had completely normal pics or selfies instead of him doing yoga classes and doing "high budget things"... they'd be telling him he needs to show himself doing cool things jfl.

I hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, widdi, APJ and 2 others

View attachment 2816457

There's a very common phenomenon when it comes to women not admitting that they don't want to date men for a single failo such as his race, height, hair, or whatever. They'll pick up something, ANYTHING, the first thing that is considered "socially acceptable" to nitpick and then they'll slap it on your face as the main reason why they wouldn't date you. Cheap mental gymnastics tactics that (seemingly) work on the common folk. She knows exactly why she wouldn't date him and all the women that upvoted her comment also know. Every time, every single time something like this happens you are being acted towards in bad faith. Never ever assume that a woman actually means it when she tells you something like that to your face.

If OP had completely normal pics or selfies instead of him doing yoga classes and doing "high budget things"... they'd be telling him he needs to show himself doing cool things jfl.

I hate women
Nailed it.
Women look for ANY reason to reject you, when they don't find you physically attractive.
Meanwhile when a guy is hot, women look for every possible reason to date you, despite numerous extreme red-flags.

1-2 matches a month I find it easy to believe. After my beginner-noob boost ran out, I find myself getting a similar 1-2 matches per month with my current profile;
AP1GczMY26aQ6kc6y7tr6tJeL5JbLF9p2u_TsyC1ZyS1XL6Za-3tpYIkql4qklhoTvFwscGlN9q88D1Jz-z2zbqsX0upayPMpd5TvYToOdyscDMWh2sgfKxUoSE1fIGCb5eo7y6IkfoxOQrCAXA_0IQM40RQ_tiR4wFAE3DZCVrAbaOCaze6856imeiaITm3Bc8eX1BIjNsw5ZXBqkccsG50pAoET7YK9_yCf9VPYemQyL2mDFHw6ZJLyHT7XU4ZIRo-bZ0MUQBfmP1SQ2pmWr0AR4ZhGQ6vCQdzcXT04riu4OGkpaAFYciui1FwcFgqGeseGlrvOLYgXkdkyFFcXenFi-E5ft9TdOor6w4PwGRnNklic8sqxFh-Mxon4_6Qbo4uUtM0cpBvOzW2GFTv38BqQkLdqrZg-uOH9eKmkJpp2hpl7l1vSdiBRgj6GoLp3ZJztCvBFFDlc8Fofa3dWw8z_mvHgdV4HTAuvwjhKCIsEqjKlDkq12Fl2cNK5y83rwXJYB2swaz9homvqM4fJuC5qXO1LBmeAUFNP1rm-5SIDR6CYtmb4GBDutR2OD1ONfwW_j5b8NlsZxcYXYBmg6UdZtp8mIIKtX1zTL0xSQBTx7tbDVYmzN1f7CEM9Tm3sANBGbqPlFLdyah0Wkf72ibqCp3GNcy0k_jWesp-fu7h5l5OLTL9HYPDvXkfHcE2fZ0NLNMeKuOr7o-XUejV8q5pGH1WoOeNMK0H8F3QPoJYLpwSCQA167sx6IEJGoSzOshRDIO7sHL2y_kKr4pnEgNkHl8LnF4QhVFd0z3MWWvjw-TNqYAivzlQaFt7j5JXEoe11z07z2rpXMy6QEqXiPqLHQNjy207e0ylAGzcvB8yQhTeBpor4ziApWSpz9_ihL0m4ukvMSB3POIPCB1U-6x4i94o3EHNeXje8NC7Dwa11DIFiyfH94UZmulF9bY=w1035-h1421-s-no-gm

Chadpreet in OP is similar in PSL as me I think. But he has more NT and better pictures, so I would expect him to do slightly better than me.

But that doesn't mean much in a winner-takes-all economy which dating right now is. Chad or death.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
Brutal results for HTN, jeez the inflation is unbearable

Also Ill be honest chadpreet is like 0.000001% of curries imo to the point Ive never seen a single insanely good looking indian ever except akash kumar who is surgerymaxxed and prolly has an account here JFL.

I think this is the photo that really "de-ethnifies" him

View attachment 2816457

I hate women
You're right, it's obviously his ethnicity that is the reason here, lighten his skin tone a bit and change his name from Dinesh to James or Johann and the latte art would be "funny" and "quirky", not pretentious.

The situation has become ridiculous where it's more about not having any sort of failo (not-hot face, not actively above 6'1"-6'2", not white and by white I mean northern euro-looking, not med or slav) makes some quite mid-looking women feel like they're "settling" and disqualify you for a relationship outright. For casual sex they're more forgiving but she can't bear to be seen with a guy who has tons of real standout positives but doesn't have *one* of the above features

• +1
Reactions: widdi and Paroxysm
I dont see a chadpreet you fucking inbred piece of shit

You're right, it's obviously his ethnicity that is the reason here, lighten his skin tone a bit and change his name from Dinesh to James or Johann and the latte art would be "funny" and "quirky", not pretentious.

The situation has become ridiculous where it's more about not having any sort of failo (not-hot face, not actively above 6'1"-6'2", not white and by white I mean northern euro-looking, not med or slav) makes some quite mid-looking women feel like they're "settling" and disqualify you for a relationship outright. For casual sex they're more forgiving but she can't bear to be seen with a guy who has tons of real standout positives but doesn't have *one* of the above features
I don't think a name change would help tbh

To people rating him MTN-HTN need to go outside
The sour grapes ethnics are crawling out of the woodwork ITT. The OP guy mogs every south Asian I've seen IRL.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
he looks 5'7