Chadpreet gets 1-2 likes a month JFL

Bc the nigga has no swag 😹😹😹 what typa girl on an online gives af about if you play the piano when they're trying to get their cat pounded
if he was white he would get tons of matches

chadpreet side profile

front, not so much

I know we like to laugh at curries, the ethnic tax and blabla, but I don't feel he deserves it if it's indeed true. That piano photo has a lot of white female appeal, he should maxx the upper-class pheno/archetype he conveys there

Last edited:
I know we like to laugh at curries, the ethnic tax and blabla, but I don't feel he deserves it if it's indeed true. That piano photo has a lot of white female appeal, he should maxx the upper-class pheno/archetype he conveys there
Why is he struggling?

Damn that’s crazy, I’m Asian and HTN and when I changed location to nyc I was getting 3-6 likes a day (on top of my matches from swiping) lol, many from decently attractive white girls. Coulda done even better in real life if I actually move there.
NYCs hypergamy central, best place to be if you’re high smv (along with LA), you can be fucking with a circle of legit models there.
Jfl at this guy

Damn that’s crazy, I’m Asian and HTN and when I changed location to nyc I was getting 3-6 likes a day (on top of my matches from swiping) lol, many from decently attractive white girls. Coulda done even better in real life if I actually move there.
NYCs hypergamy central, best place to be if you’re high smv (along with LA), you can be fucking with a circle of legit models there.
Jfl at this guy

Indian failo is way way worse than Asian failo in the US. We're basically at peak south asian failo at this point (I suppose it could get worse, but it's way worse now than it was 20 years ago).

South asian women don't date out to the same extent as east/se asian women, so if he only went after south asian women he'd be fine. If he wants to date out though, he'll only have success with immigrants and maybe some 2nd gen immigrants from other non-Asian ethnicities.

If he gets skin lightening and has a non-obviously Indian name, he'll do better. But that really only delays the failo in many cases, he'll just end up on dates with women who think he's MENA or Latino and when they realize he's actually Indian a lot of them will bounce (some might not, but it's a numbers game).

• So Sad
Reactions: asdf1234
Jfl at this guy
Are you East Asian?

IMG 4192

Actual chadpreet not the low t guy you posted