Chads are intimidating as fuck to women

N

NitoRump

Bronze

Austin Dunham actually cooked with this one.
People here have the warped reality that if you're a Chad you will have girls approaching you and you won't need to do anything at all and have absolutely zero game and you still will be drowning in pussy.
Especially if the guy is the full package, great face, tall, jacked physique etc. women are especially intimidated and will become insecure as fuck and way too scared to make the approach. You will see girls admiring chad from a distance or chit chatting with their friends about him but never go up to the guy.
The only ones who would approach are girls way below his looks level who don't care even if they are rejected as they know chad is way out of their league.
Most women, ESPECIALLY good looking ones have fragile little egos that would be absolutely shattered to pieces if they approach Chad and he rejects them.
And Austin Dunham is right, its more on the Chad to go and approach the girl, and make her comfortable, lowering the intimidation level that comes with him naturally.
The guys you see get approached most often are some skinny tiktok prettyboy with fringe haircuts, but actual tall, jacked and more masculine Chads are almost never approached, their intimidation level for both men and women is too high.
Imagine a prime stacy walking in the room, of course most men are naturally nervous to go approach. Now couple that with the intimidation factor that comes from a built guy's physical presence and imagine how that would make a woman feel.
Point of my post is no matter how good looking you become, even more so you still need to make the approach and have decent game. None of this PUA game shit these geeks teach, but actual conversational skills to make the woman feel more comfortable around you at first.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, edodalic29, future_ and 15 others
sub chad cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ominion, aleksander, logicel369 and 12 others
Jon Zherka (dunno if he'd be considered gl here but wtv, he has high SMV irl) says the same, that lowering the anxiety and intimidation level and making them comfortable is critical when approaching women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, future_, autistic_tendencies and 10 others
"ah yes this is the reason no girls approach me! im just too handsome and they are scared!!11!":feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, EvCu65, aleksander and 20 others
Jon Zherka (dunno if he'd be considered gl here but wtv) says the same, that lowering the anxiety and intimidation level is critical when approaching women
exactly. Zherka is definitely good looking and built, that type of guy just won't get approached by women

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and callisto
agreed

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and NitoRump
Conversation - wanna suck me bitch?

Dnr even mtn gets approached.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Bushman, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
I’m sorry to hear you think that. I think we both know what that means.
Cope step outside and stop deluding yourself about muh bro LTN 3 PSL 5’5 ricecels are being approached. Most women aren’t approaching guys unless they actually stand out looks wise.

MTN do not henceforth they do not approach them

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, borismonster, Manana and 2 others
Cope step outside and stop deluding yourself about muh bro LTN 3 PSL 5’5 ricecels are being approached. Most women aren’t approaching guys unless they actually stand out looks wise.

I agree.

4047746_1712112555808.jpeg

Great, if only I could become NT now.

100% truth. Most girls that appraoch you would do it in a bar/club setting when they are drunk anyway.
I myself was told by a girl that i was intimidating with how good i looked lol. And she also said i looked like an elite frat dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, borismonster, Allornothing and 1 other person

Ive seen MTN white dudes get appraoched pretty frequently at parties

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nofap and Allornothing
What the take away from this is that being super good looking wont automatically make the hot chick you want approach. Being super good looking will mean you get approached MORE, however you most likely still need to approach first, and especially for hot girls. OP is very correct in that girls are insecure/ego driven even when they are super hot + rejection is far worse when it comes from a person you are attracted to. Ex you would definitely be more upset being rejected by a 10/10 rather than a 3/10 which you might not even care about. This applies exactly to girls as well. Its also more humiliating for girls because of social norms and that they approach way less and so a failure stings more

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, borismonster, cag and 2 others
What the take away from this is that being super good looking wont automatically make the hot chick you want approach. Being super good looking will mean you get approached MORE, however you most likely still need to approach first, and especially for hot girls. OP is very correct in that girls are insecure/ego driven even when they are super hot + rejection is far worse when it comes from a person you are attracted to. Ex you would definitely be more upset being rejected by a 10/10 rather than a 3/10 which you might not even care about. This applies exactly to girls as well. Its also more humiliating for girls because of social norms and that they approach way less and so a failure stings more
Truth. And you made a good point, even if girls approach, its usually in nighttime environment, where they most likely had alcohol.
It is very unlikely to see a Chad get approached in broad daylight.
It can happen for example in a school setting or something similar, but the girl will be quite below Chad's looks level in most cases

Still. If you’ve never been approached, you’re sub-ltn.

• +1
Reactions: nofap

People here have the warped reality that if you're a Chad you will have girls approaching you and you won't need to do anything at all and have absolutely zero game and you still will be drowning in pussy.
Especially if the guy is the full package, great face, tall, jacked physique etc. women are especially intimidated and will become insecure as fuck and way too scared to make the approach. You will see girls admiring chad from a distance or chit chatting with their friends about him but never go up to the guy.
The only ones who would approach are girls way below his looks level who don't care even if they are rejected as they know chad is way out of their league.
Most women, ESPECIALLY good looking ones have fragile little egos that would be absolutely shattered to pieces if they approach Chad and he rejects them.
And Austin Dunham is right, its more on the Chad to go and approach the girl, and make her comfortable, lowering the intimidation level that comes with him naturally.
The guys you see get approached most often are some skinny tiktok prettyboy with fringe haircuts, but actual tall, jacked and more masculine Chads are almost never approached, their intimidation level for both men and women is too high.
Imagine a prime stacy walking in the room, of course most men are naturally nervous to go approach. Now couple that with the intimidation factor that comes from a built guy's physical presence and imagine how that would make a woman feel.
Point of my post is no matter how good looking you become, even more so you still need to make the approach and have decent game. None of this PUA game shit these geeks teach, but actual conversational skills to make the woman feel more comfortable around you at first.

cope imo. i never got approached or talked to by girls until i looksmaxxed and now its a pretty regular occurance that girls start conversations with me

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Ive seen MTN white dudes get appraoched pretty frequently at parties
Frat guys don’t count lol they benefit from the frat halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Allornothing
Doesn't matter because they can get 50 matches a day with online dating

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
nighttime settings are hard to dial down on. alcohol affects a lot of social cues, ego, and fear of rejection, etc.

only ugly girls are intimidated by Chads

• +1
Reactions: nuisance
People say I’m MTN and I have only ever been approached by 2 ugly girls.
Ratings here mean nothing btw, good or bad.

In this case though, your experience kind of matches up. Mtn gets approached, just rarely. It’s when you’ve never been approached that it means you’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and mvp2v1
Ratings here mean nothing btw, good or bad.

In this case though, your experience kind of matches up. Mtn gets approached, just rarely. It’s when you’ve never been approached that it means you’re ugly.
That was way back in highschool when I was a solid cutecel. Now I’m a dimorphic weird cutecel creature. Haven’t been approached for years. :geek:

• +1
That was way back in highschool when I was a solid cutecel. Now I’m a dimorphic weird cutecel creature. Haven’t been approached for years. :geek:
Yeah it’s brutal when youth carried you before you even realised it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piec and mvp2v1
Its a solid cope.
What's the difference between an objective observation and cope? Does every single observation about gender dynamics and male looks have to be as depressing and demoralizing as possible to count as not cope for you?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
What's the difference between an objective observation and cope? Does every single observation about gender dynamics and male looks have to be as depressing and demoralizing as possible to count as not cope for you?
everything in site is cope except for 6'5 psl god. Muh upper eyelid exposure muh 1mm recession. But god forbis anybody talks about real life dynamics between people and how they behave socially, most people here lacks the understanding of real life appeal in general

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
thanks god nobody here is a chad

Jon Zherka (dunno if he'd be considered gl here but wtv, he has high SMV irl) says the same, that lowering the anxiety and intimidation level and making them comfortable is critical when approaching women
Lowering the anxiety is perfect when she is intimidated but only if she likes you, how do you know if she likes you and is not instead just repulsed by your looks?

Dnr even mtn gets approached.
Im definitely not ltn or sub and i’ve never been approached

Women RARELY approach EVER

The only time you’ll MAYBE get approached is in super appropriate settings

• JFL

You mean like Jordan Barrett is a real good example of so gl man he is not approachable?
IMG 0675

100% truth. Most girls that appraoch you would do it in a bar/club setting when they are drunk anyway.
I myself was told by a girl that i was intimidating with how good i looked lol. And she also said i looked like an elite frat dude