Chads posts limb lengthening operation (Take a glimpse in Chads life)

brainded

brainded

Life sucks and then you die.
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, bimaximum, Deleted member 5608 and 3 others
There is no Chad in post #35

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Mayorga and diggbicc
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, bdycope, piscicide and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mongrelcel and brainded
Imagine slaying while recovering from LL. Lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Mateusz74, piscicide and 11 others
Brb limb lengthening in Russia. Moneymaxxing time.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The guy had surgery and stayed in a recovery center, it's mind-numbing how many girls were there to get their legs lengthened...

aRrAABWl.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 8758, ProAcktiv and 3 others
The guy had surgery and stayed in a recovery center, it's mind-numbing how many girls were there to get their legs lengthened...

aRrAABWl.jpg
Why are they tbh
Isn't being a tall girl a negative trait. Also guys will look even taller to them if they are short which probably makes them wetter.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
The fuck are the women even doing there? Why is there so many of them? On a limb lengthening clinic????
And all of them are young, slim and pretty looking. Whats going on in russia lmao

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, roar123, Deleted member 8758 and 5 others
Why are they tbh
Isn't being a tall girl a negative trait. Also guys will look even taller to them if they are short which probably makes them wetter.
Yeah, he mentions there's a 171cm girl there getting surgery, which seems pretty stupid, like what's the point?

Vx5bmh7l.jpg

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Yeah, he mentions there's a 171cm girl there getting surgery, which seems pretty stupid, like what's the point?

Vx5bmh7l.jpg
So this guy was legit slaying girls taller than him wtf
His jaw isn't even chad tier hmm

• +1
Reactions: Joodz
Jesus what a slayer, not only he says he slays but he posts every single pic of them, absolute manlet slayer

russian girls are gigawhores for foreigners I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and brainded
B5FF5CF1 69FA 4EF4 A148 F181D9F6BC46

JFL found this while researching

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 8758, Joodz and 5 others
I will pray every day in hopes he gets paralysed and his legs get amputated.
brutal.
That man had to life like a manlet before.
Manletism is brutal. I happy he ascended.

So this guy was legit slaying girls taller than him wtf
His jaw isn't even chad tier hmm
RUSSIA

It's different. than the West. ALOT different.
Plenty incels here in West, could do decent in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and gaymidget
Another proof that EEmaxing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
The fuck are the women even doing there? Why is there so many of them? On a limb lengthening clinic????
And all of them are young, slim and pretty looking. Whats going on in russia lmao
For real
ARrAABWl

Vx5bmh7l.jpg

Being tall as an isolated trait is ALWAYS better for both MEN and WOMEN. I have seen my tall (6'1") good looking uncle reject couple of good looking women because they're short.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and klamus
I want to marry a russian girl too

aRrAABWl.jpg
useless for girls, nobody cares

Whats the surprise? He slayed in Russia, where women are in the majority and he is in a clinic with mentally ill sluts who do limb lengthening which is obsolete as a women if you are not straight up <150cm. They have very low self esteem to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Joodz, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Being tall as an isolated trait is ALWAYS better for both MEN and WOMEN. I have seen my tall (6'1") good looking uncle reject couple of good looking women because they're short.
rightfully so. he doesn't want to fuck up his height genes for future, if he wants kids at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
@needsolution true?
Whats the surprise? He slayed in Russia, where women are in the majority and he is in a clinic with mentally ill sluts who do limb lengthening which is obsolete as a women if you are not straight up <150cm. They have very low self esteem to begin with.
i don't recall his username. But there was an incel-ish type of dude here in the past. Whome went to Russia for work or travels or something, for some times.
And he managed to slay pretty much,.
And he wasn't rih at all orso (for West standards), I think.

was he not called like FatmanO or something

i don't recall his username. But there was an incel-ish type of dude here in the past. Whome went to Russia for work or travels or something, for some times.
And he managed to slay pretty much,.
And he wasn't rih at all orso (for West standards), I think.

was he not called like FatmanO or something
It was @itsOVER , sadly banned
@needsolution true?
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 5891 and eduardkoopman

Vx5bmh7l.jpg
Brutal.
Since men are on average, 12 cm taller.

It would equate to a 183 cm man, doing lengthening surgery

damn i need ro move to russia

top tier girls and slightly above average guys slay

did he get 15cm of lengthening? I can't imagine what his proportions must've been like before the surgeries if he looks normal now.

This guy is now the same height as me (including wearing lifts), and i am struggling a lot with my manlet height. I even did research and thinked a lot about LL for me.

Why are they tbh

If they want to be models being 5ft8 -11 is a requirement. Or their legs are too short for their torsos. Long legs on a women are sexy and fog hard.

• +1
Reactions: roar123 and SexyMofo
9 cm on tibia alone is a ton.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 5891
The guy doesn't look chad at all, maybe he had $$ and also in that enviroment, sharing rooms with women is easier to slay.

Currently 179cm, if I live to 21 years old and not reach 182cm, will go get this shit done tbh

Jfl @ this manlet cope.

That manlet is a Slayer ngl

1.cost?
2.cons?
1. Very expensive (100k in the USA, cheaper in India turkey and Russia(

2. Dangerous, you can't run or be athletic after you get it. Lengthy process as well where you are basically crippled for the operation.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12
He looks like a weird alien. His ankles have a very weird shape and his legs are way too long compared to his torso, also imagine being tall but having the frame of a short guy, it must be really awkward, that is if it's not a photoshopped picture.

Attachments

• hQ2E8mjl.jpg
    hQ2E8mjl.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
You need to be a mogger in the west to get half of that
The west should be nuked