Chads>prettyboys

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
High t masculine men will always mog pretty boys to bleach guzzling. It’s over if you don’t have a high t angular face, once you hit 29 your skin begins to lose its elasticity and your collagen will start evaporating faster than your hairline.
D0F1BBC5 194B 4E6D 94E8 B1974267605A

from unmoggable terachad,
0BC03F6D 6B66 4436 A6C7 86A05BFEFBC1

to middle school p.e. Teacher

giphy.gif

Meanwhile high t chads retain their looks because of insane bone projection that keeps their skin from getting saggy and disgusting
4C76AA1A 67A6 430C 8B3A 9952A79C3B0B

Looks better younger but this is over a 20 year gap, Chico will look disgusting at age 40, will most likely rope when he looks back at his prime. Pretty boys slay and chads slay, but chads age better just stop fucking coping.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dior, Julius, OCDMaxxing and 7 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Richard_Hungwell and s3-s3
Should be common knowledge on here by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Richard_Hungwell and s3-s3
your point just refers to aging tho jfl, if you have height and prettyboy face like chico you appeal to women from 16-25 which is ideal range, anything above that is grannymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Julius, johncruz12345 and 6 others
also water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
your point just refers to aging tho jfl, if you have height and prettyboy face like chico you appeal to women from 16-25 which is ideal range, anything above that is grannymaxxing.
Yea ok so no she’s with women over 25, what a fucking aspie...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7725
it's over for chico
chico rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, wagbox, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
20200718 134318

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
holy shit im not even joking nikolaj went from 3.6psl => 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
over to a guy who is married to a supermodel and has millions on his bank account and still mogs 90% of men
Keep coping he is a fucking ghost of his former self, his post prime wife is evidence of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Masculine men never get anything close to this:

Look at Barrett with 1 subhuman fan talking to him meanwhile Chico has a swarm of 7/10+ females begging to take a picture with him. If you're a pretty boy from 18-25 then you will get all the prime women you want and get married in the slaying time frame.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6824 and 3 others

Look at Barrett with 1 subhuman fan talking to him meanwhile Chico has a swarm of 7/10+ females begging to take a picture with him. If you're a pretty boy from 18-25 then you will get all the prime women you want and get married in the slaying time frame.

Barrett is fucking ugly on that we agree, but no, put nikolaj next to Chico at the same age and females would be all over nikolaj for his jaw and shit. Women like prettyboys but they love men. It makes sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Barrett is fucking ugly on that we agree, but no, put nikolaj next to Chico at the same age and females would be all over nikolaj for his jaw and shit. Women like prettyboys but they love men. It makes sense tbh
nikolaj will never have a boy is a monster tribute

Nikolaj would be invisible to prime women in any western non-slavic country. People would think he was in the crowd trying to get a picture with Chico. His big nose ruins any kind of masc-prettyboy harmony that's needed in western male beauty standards to get prime women. He has the same appeal as Liam Neeson who's only lusted by 30+ women who want a super masculine man.

Nikolaj would be invisible to prime women in any western non-slavic country. People would think he was in the crowd trying to get a picture with Chico. His big nose ruins any kind of masc-prettyboy harmony that's needed in western male beauty standards to get prime women. He has the same appeal as Liam Neeson who's only lusted by 30+ women who want a super masculine man.
His nose is dimorphism and ideal, I don’t see why a big nose is hated so much on this site, most women ik irl say a big nose is manly but I guess I should listen to basement dwelling aspies. Nikolaj is attractive to women, Chico was attractive to teenage females.

Prime women aren’t all 15 year old teenagers

that phrase doesnt even make sense you braindamaged greycel, piss off to reddit.
Autocorrect, and my point was so after women turn 25 you just don’t fuck them? It makes no sense. 16-25 doesn’t mean shit, women can be hot up till like 30+You have just unbelievable aspergers ridden logic😂

Prime women aren’t all 15 year old teenagers
18-25 is prime. You're delusional if you think most of the girls in the video are under 18.
His nose is dimorphism and ideal, I don’t see why a big nose is hated so much on this site, most women ik irl say a big nose is manly but I guess I should listen to basement dwelling aspies. Nikolaj is attractive to women, Chico was attractive to teenage females.
I'm assuming you're not from US. Big nose is a very bad trait there.

• +1
Nah I would say 18-30, Some girls don’t even have tits at 18 tbh
Same lifespan for pretty boys. At that point you would get setup with a successful job from your connections and a good wife. There's no reason to be a chad at 35 when you're married with 2 kids.

Same lifespan for pretty boys. At that point you would get setup with a successful job from your connections and a good wife. There's no reason to be a chad at 35 when you're married with 2 kids.
True.

He mogs tf out of texeira here who is a Chad

Prime Chico was a chad also, current Chico is a bloated meltcel mess.
Chico's 29 so towards the end of the pretty boy lifespan. If he had his hair and shaped his beard he would still look great. He's not even close to being bloated. The first picture is one of his best pictures ever.

• +1
Yes exactly, put Chico next to Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, or Clint Walker ALL women will be drooling over those 3. Chico will look like a little school boy next to them.

There is also more benefits to being a masculine Chad other than attracting women and aging better. Masculine Chad's are seen as protecters and hunters that command respect from other men, intimidate other men, and are automatically viewed as the alpha male or leader in various social settings. They are also not heavily reliant on hair and collagen.
The same cannot be said about prettyboys.
His nose is dimorphism and ideal, I don’t see why a big nose is hated so much on this site, most women ik irl say a big nose is manly but I guess I should listen to basement dwelling aspies.
Indeed!!!
Just watch this video of David Gandy and read the comments of women utterly lusting after him. Most importantly look at all the comments of women who LIKE his nose and find it Masculine and attractive.

IMG 20200720 002043 336

IMG 20200720 001947 598
IMG 20200720 002003 985
IMG 20200720 002030 367
IMG 20200720 002018 190

But of course the basement dwelling autists of this forum know much more than women themselves. JFL the vast majority of this forum doesn't understand that women don't want prettyboys and gay alien twinks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Jaime lannister.
He mogs tf out of texeira here who is a Chad
He brutally mogs everyone in the entire video. Not one person in the shot is comparable to him, models included. This is my favorite blackpilled video ever. It disproves any "muh chico is a twink and would get mogged by a masculine man" theory.

• +1
Chico's 29 so towards the end of the pretty boy lifespan. If he had his hair and shaped his beard he would still look great. He's not even close to being bloated. The first picture is one of his best pictures ever.
It’s his best picture, he is quite clearly bloated he has like no bone definition whatsoever his hollow cheeks are gone,

Yes exactly, put Chico next to Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, or Clint Walker ALL women will be drooling over those 3. Chico will look like a little school boy next to them.

There is also more benefits to being a masculine Chad other than attracting women and aging better. Masculine Chad's are seen as protecters and hunters that command respect from other men, intimidate other men, and are automatically viewed as the alpha male or leader in various social settings. They are also not heavily reliant on hair and collagen.

Indeed!!!
Just watch this video of David Gandy and read the comments of women utterly lusting after him. Most importantly look at all the comments of women who LIKE his nose and find it Masculine and attractive.

View attachment 528271
View attachment 528272View attachment 528273View attachment 528275View attachment 528276
But of course the basement dwelling autists of this forum know much more than women themselves. JFL the vast majority of this forum doesn't understand that women don't want prettyboys and gay alien twinks.

Fucking finally someone who isn’t a brainwashed basement dwelling aspie, big NOSES are fucking dimorphic. I can’t beileve there are only two sane people on this forum. Us two lol

• +1

Indeed!!!

View attachment 528271
View attachment 528272View attachment 528273View attachment 528275View attachment 528276

Women are NPCs. They feel emotions and try to find something about him that they say is attractive since they don't know what they are really attracted to. If you really think Gandy's nose makes him attractive you're out of your mind. His eye area and being the epitome of tall dark and handsome is what makes him attractive. Every photoshopped pictures of him with a smaller nose mogs his current one.

• JFL

Indeed!!!

View attachment 528271

giphy.gif

• +1
Women are NPCs. They feel emotions and try to find something about him that they say is attractive since they don't know what they are really attracted to. If you really think Gandy's nose makes him attractive you're out of your mind. His eye area and being the epitome of tall dark and handsome is what makes him attractive. Every photoshopped pictures of him with a smaller nose mogs his current one.
The women are literally saying they like his nose, cope harder you short nosed fucking autist

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Kingkellz
It’s his best picture, he is quite clearly bloated he has like no bone definition whatsoever his hollow cheeks are gone,
He never had great cheekbones or hollow cheeks aside from cherry picked photos. The lack of hair and his soyboy beard makes him look bad now.

Indeed!!!

View attachment 528271

Men attract women, women attract men, but pretty boys attract faggots on this site for some reason😂😂

• JFL
The women are literally saying they like his nose, cope harder you short nosed fucking autist

giphy.gif
I have a bigger nose than gandy. Does that make me more attractive than him simply due to it being a more dimorphic trait? Every girl I know IRL has encouraged me to get a nose job when I brought it up. Keep coping with your slavic male beauty ideals.

• +1
I have a bigger nose than gandy. Does that make me more attractive than him? Every girl I know IRL has encouraged me to get a nose job when I brought it up. Keep coping with your slavic male beauty ideals.
Your nose isn’t the problem it’s your subhuman bones, a nose job will do fuck all for you trust me

Your nose isn’t the problem it’s your subhuman bones, a nose job will do fuck all for you trust me
D16BBE97 44F9 4729 AD93 5D4CA534876C

AB6D3774 CBC6 4932 84B8 B6E86E7FE516

Keep coping. A big nose ruins your facial harmony. This guy increased 1-1.5 PSL from a nosejob. Let me guess, he was more attractive before right? Send those Gandy fans the first photo and see what they say.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Richard_Hungwell
If you really think Gandy's nose makes him attractive you're out of your mind. His eye area and being the epitome of tall dark and handsome is what makes him attractive.
Please, don't embarrass yourself. He has a lot of great physical attributes and his nose is NO exception.
If you think his nose is ugly or horrible you are utterly brainwashed with no knowledge whatsoever about what makes a nose Masculine and attractive.

• +1
Borderline retaded thread. No such thing like worse aging in prettyboy case. There is a lot prettyboys who aged gracefully and a lot who aged terrible. Same with masculine ones.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7725
View attachment 528285
View attachment 528287

Keep coping. A big nose ruins your facial harmony. This guy increased 1-1.5 PSL from a nosejob. Let me guess, he was more attractive before right? Send those Gandy fans the first photo and see what they say.
Please, don't embarrass yourself. He has a lot of great physical attributes and his nose is NO exception.
If you think his nose is ugly or horrible you are utterly brainwashed with no knowledge whatsoever about what makes a nose Masculine and attractive.
yes, I don’t understand why no one gets this, if you think women want feminine features on men your projecting your own preferences unto women’s. When in fact they are polar opposites. Men want a submissive looking feminine woman, women want a masculine dominant man, fucking dimorphism 101. Nose is hugely dimorphic.

• +1
Borderline retaded thread. No such thing like worse aging in prettyboy case. There is a lot prettyboys who aged gracefully and a lot who aged terrible. Same with masculine ones.
I can’t think of one masculine chad who aged badly, they all age infinitely better than boneless twinks but keep coping.

• +1
If you think his nose wouldn't look better if it was straight then you are coping.

• +1
I can’t think of one masculine chad who aged badly, they all age infinitely better than boneless twinks but keep coping.
Gandy aged like shit, stop coping. Even tho i like him a lot and he was godly looking in his prime he just simply aged so badly. Wrinkly ass oldcel, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7725