Chad's secret noone tells you about

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
His mother breastfeeded him till he was 3. It's all about breastfeeding as an infant. if your mother didn't let you suck her tits till you were 3 then her tits are gonna be the only ones you get to suck. jfl if you don't breastfeedmaxx as a baby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chads secret is optimal gene expression and optimal development.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
my dad used to drink his mother's milk until he was 4 aand kept doing it occasionally until he became 7, he's the only CHAD out of all my 7 uncles,

• +1
my dad used to drink his mother's milk until he was 4 aand kept doing it occasionally until he became 7, he's the only CHAD out of all my 7 uncles,

coincidence? think not

• +1
coincidence? think not
im pretty sure drinking natural milk from your mother gives you all the nutrients needed to grow proper bones, not some NIDO bullshit or some fake comercial milk, my dad literally has the biggest bones I've ever seen on his height, he wrist is like x2 mine and so is everything else

• +1
Chads secret is optimal gene expression and optimal development.
optimal gene EXPRESSION due to optimal ENVIRONMENT
Lots of people have CHAD GENES that are never EXPRESSED
im pretty sure drinking natural milk from your mother gives you all the nutrients needed to grow proper bones, not some NIDO bullshit or some fake comercial milk, my dad literally has the biggest bones I've ever seen on his height, he wrist is like x2 mine and so is everything else
Syrian?

• +1

Incels want to believe it's fully over and all they want to do is LDAR. Jfl you can do so much but we are too lazy.

• +1

Syrian?
moroccan but he lived most his life in the countryside eating all bio shit and going through hard labour until he grew up, i lived most my life eating SHITTY soft comercial food

• +1
moroccan but he lived most his life in the countryside eating all bio shit and going through hard labour until he grew up, i lived most my life eating SHITTY soft comercial food
same exact story, father lived through war and horrible shit and had to perform hard work since childhood whereas I lived like a king, end result is i'm taller but he has way bigger frame, wrists, shoulders
it's over

• +1

Gene xpression vitamind

Look at the changes in Gene expression just by supplementating with Vitamin D. Incels who never go outside are incels forever.
Vitamin D is only a small thing.. pretty much anything affects your gene expression. Heavy environment? You'll get stronger.
LDAR environment? Jfl you stay incel forever

• +1
View attachment 1501

Look at the changes in Gene expression just by supplementating with Vitamin D. Incels who never go outside are incels forever.
Vitamin D is only a small thing.. pretty much anything affects your gene expression. Heavy environment? You'll get stronger.
yeah thankfully i only began LDAR recently, previously I was happy little sandnigger playing in the sun and fighting other kids

• +1
View attachment 1501

I wish I had been raised in a harsher enviroment

• +1
yeah thankfully i only began LDAR recently, previously I was happy little sandnigger playing in the sun and fighting other kids
so basically my dad didnt want me to go through all that hard life SO HE MADE ME LIVE LIKE A PUSSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND SHIT little do he know that he stopped me from becoming CHAD

• +1
Here in Spain is quite hard to not get sun on your skin, I fough my brothers and cousins

• +1
Here in Spain is quite hard to not get sun on your skin, I fough my brothers and cousins
you spaniards are a better looking version of us moroccans lol

• +1
I said gene expression not genes.

COPE

Mother's milk is a potion that makes you good looking

• +1
so basically my dad didnt want me to go through all that hard life SO HE MADE ME LIVE LIKE A PUSSY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND SHIT little do he know that he stopped me from becoming CHAD
Arab parents are TOO FUCKING PROTECTIVE

• +1
  • +1

Facts brother. My dad has had around 3-5 near death experiences in his life thanks to war and shit.
He once said to me that I'd kill myself if I even got 20% of his life experiences and then he convinced me to live like a pussy wageslave when I am older. ffs
Arab parents are TOO FUCKING PROTECTIVE
Jfl. They've lived life on extreme mode themselves and then pussify you.
No wonder Ethnics go apeshit when they are 20+

• +1
  • +1
Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times.
how bout u go to syria and fight there? maybe it isn't over for latepubertycels

• +1
His mother breastfeeded him till he was 3. It's all about breastfeeding as an infant. if your mother didn't let you suck her tits till you were 3 then her tits are gonna be the only ones you get to suck. jfl if you don't breastfeedmaxx as a baby.
That's actually legit. I was breastfed till then

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
That's actually legit. I was breastfed till then
mouthbreething fked you up nibba, you could have been top 1%

• +1
Facts brother. My dad has had around 3-5 near death experiences in his life thanks to war and shit.
He once said to me that I'd kill myself if I even got 20% of his life experiences and then he convinced me to live like a pussy wageslave when I am older. ffs

Jfl. They've lived life on extreme mode themselves and then pussify you.
No wonder Ethnics go apeshit when they are 20+
Maybe it isn't too late, we can still live life on extreme mode until 20s, that should make a noticeable difference.

• +1
Pretty hard to not have them as a kurd taking into account you are hated by everyone

• +1
How the fuck is it cope when breast milk changes the expression of your genes.
Sometimes Lord Blackops cannot be reasoned with

• +1
Maybe it isn't too late, we can still live life on extreme mode until 20s, that should make a noticeable difference.
How so in Spain? Should I shoulder-check everyone until I get into a fight or what else?

• +1
How so in Spain? Should I shoulder-check everyone until I get into a fight or what else?
start fights with moroccan immigrants, you can always beat the shit out of them and police will always be by your side :D

• +1
I was thinking more like: Go to syria, kill people, get injured, get into life or death situations, go back home, do some farm work, smash yourself by fighting, starve yourself. Basically expose your body to the worst stress imaginable (mental and physical) and let it adapt

• +1
  • +1

I will make sure my Yappeneza waifu breastfeeds our kids as long as possible.

But really it has to be 3 years old? Aren't they kind of big at 3 for that?

• +1
I think there is hgh in milk. Look at babies. They grow the fastest and all they have is high protein, high HGH breastmilk.

Incels should drink whale milk if they wish to ascend.

• +1
start fights with moroccan immigrants, you can always beat the shit out of them and police will always be by your side :D
Lol no, that's a very bad, BAD idea

-Niggers are always in gangs, never Alone
-Even if I win, they Will literally kill me because they don't give a shit
-There's some seriously buffed niggers out there
-The police? Maybe, maybe not, but the cucked system would fuck me Up if I live to get to the judge

• +1
I think there is hgh in milk. Look at babies. They grow the fastest and all they have is high protein, high HGH breastmilk.

Incels should drink whale milk if they wish to ascend.

How the fuck do whales have milk? arent they dragons or smth

• +1
What happens if you don't get enough milk? Does it affect your jaw?

• +1
this is what most incels's mothers thought

The World Health Organization (WHO) officially recommends mothers breastfeed until three years of age. (Yes, you did read that right!) Even the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends mothers should breastfeed "at least until one year of age and then as long as baby and mother mutually want to."

Hmm

Should I consume the milk as well or would it be too late for any benefits?

• +1

And have them calling their uncles,brothers, fathers, uncles of their friends, brother of their friends, fathers of their friends, Their fathers friends uncles and brothers?

Badmouth a ethnic and he calls all families in the Middle east jfl

• +1
I was thinking more like: Go to syria, kill people, get injured, get into life or death situations, go back home, do some farm work, smash yourself by fighting, starve yourself. Basically expose your body to the worst stress imaginable (mental and physical) and let it adapt
My parents would dis
My parents would disown me (not kidding) if I entered the army to go to Syria as a soldier, but the farm and shit I Will do regardless of what they think
And have them calling their uncles,brothers, fathers, uncles of their friends, brother of their friends, fathers of their friends, Their fathers friends uncles and brothers?

Badmouth a ethnic and he calls all families in the Middle east jfl
Lol no, that's a very bad, BAD idea

-Niggers are always in gangs, never Alone
-Even if I win, they Will literally kill me because they don't give a shit
-There's some seriously buffed niggers out there
-The police? Maybe, maybe not, but the cucked system would fuck me Up if I live to get to the judge

• +1
You dont develop enough
I had breast milk till 2 yrs old and I grew to 6'3 and my jaw is fine. You don't need tit milk till 3, some children stop earlier.

• +1
My parents would disown me (not kidding) if I entered the army to go to Syria as a soldier, but the farm and shit I Will do regardless of what they think

Nani

Does everyone on this site want to be a farmer?

• +1
What happens if you don't get enough milk? Does it affect your jaw?
You may not develop to your full potential both mentally and physically, though I don't suppose any one of us FUCKING AUTISTS on this site is malnourished or has developed improperly

• +1