Chang is struggling with women jfl

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto

Some comment that made me laugh out loud :

« Hardout brother! 42 and have been single all my life. 6pack, 6 figure salary, yet an Indian guy living in New Zealand! An Indian girl even turned me down for a down syndrome white guy. It has been 42 years of hell and pain and loneliness, don't know what to do. Own a house an live alone in pain everyday. Wanted kids, but too late now. That is how horrible life and society has been to us ».

How much pussy do you need to fuck to forget the blackpill ? I fucked a girl this weekend and I was thinking about how many broke ugly white dudes had hit before me, whereas I had to become a ( true ) top tier 6’3 chunk to fuck her. Brutal 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, nathan, Mewton and 11 others
This video is old as Fuck. Very Racepilling tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Mewton, Deleted member 33711 and 3 others
This video is old as Fuck. Very Racepilling tbh.
5 years is nothing, I see Asians getting hoes in Paris but they are necessarily 6’3+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and bloomercel
An entire decade later and nothing has changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, rand anon and mrriceguyreturn
An entire decade later and nothing has changed
I think the racepill is beautiful, it shows how wicked people’s mentality is, genociders and slave owners will be worshiped whereas the rest is seen as trash, really gives you a completely different perspective on morality and makes you unable to grasp the concept of love, no matter how many foids you’ll fuck. It’s brutally beautiful to see a disabled overweight white dude getting sexual opportunities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, iblamechico, yandex99 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, autistic_tendencies, Trilogy and 3 others
Before 2020 feels like an Eternity ago.
Use your brain stuff like this doesn’t disappear in 5 years at least not completely

Any Changs on looksmax.org ?

Griffith mogs

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and BrokenCharm
He wants white girls 💀

“Chang”

That’s just a weak MTN with good bones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Recessed Life and 2 others
“Chang”

That’s just a weak MTN with good bones.
Bro he looks better than the vast majority of men, facial features are so overrated considering that other aspects like height or race are so much more important, the amount of ltn white dudes I see not needing to end up doing an interview about being an social outcast is telling.

Who cares if he isn’t a chad, he is definitely well groomed with a model face and a great shape. He shouldn’t be struggling AT ALL. And he definitely isn’t MTN.

Bro he looks better than the vast majority of men, facial features are so overrated considering that other aspects like height or race are so much more important, the amount of ltn white dudes I see not needing to end up doing an interview about being an social outcast is telling.

Who cares if he isn’t a chad, he is definitely well groomed with a model face and a great shape. He shouldn’t be struggling AT ALL. And he definitely isn’t MTN.
Well yes, but a lot of people mistakenly name any guy with good bones a chad. But that’s just part of the formula, on top of good bones you need great facial harmony which only very few men can have. His lack of facial harmony is the reason he’s not doing well in the dating market even though he’s by no means a bad-looking guy. He’s just decent, so makes sense he isn’t pulling left and right or pulling at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and BrokenCharm
Well yes, but a lot of people mistakenly name any guy with good bones a chad. But that’s just part of the formula, on top of good bones you need great facial harmony which only very few men can have. His lack of facial harmony is the reason he’s not doing well in the dating market even though he’s by no means a bad-looking guy. He’s just decent, so makes sense he isn’t pulling left and right or pulling at all.
If this guy is not getting laid 90% of guys shouldn’t, you don’t realize majority of men don’t workout and by definition are average in height ( which is short by this site’s standards ). The jawline alone puts him in the 80th percentile at the very least. I disagree with you he just ate the racepill and with the ethnic tax he is below average to women. Anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and RecessedChinCel
If this guy is not getting laid 90% of guys shouldn’t, you don’t realize majority of men don’t workout and by definition are average in height ( which is short by this site’s standards ). The jawline alone puts him in the 80th percentile at the very least. I disagree with you he just ate the racepill and with the ethnic tax he is below average to women. Anything else is cope
He is East Asian, ethnic tax doesn’t apply to him. East Asians are honorary whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711

• JFL
he's like a mtn realistically. not every asian with jawbones is a chang, his eye area and midface are total dogshit

so his results are completely in line with his smv. asians think because they look better than other asians, they're suddenly on par with whites lol. they don't understand how low their looks truly are.

hes not Chang type of dude that slays. Just a htn

This is why asians needs to only stay at their own ethnicity circle. Richmaxxed MTN chink and still not getting a single cute white foid while on the other hand, 3rd world asian foids would be thirsting over him

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
he's like a mtn realistically. not every asian with jawbones is a chang, his eye area and midface are total dogshit

so his results are completely in line with his smv. asians think because they look better than other asians, they're suddenly on par with whites lol. they don't understand how low their looks truly are.
Fuck off bro. Racepill so bad legit male models are perceived as MTN jfl. Asian dudes literally need to be anime characters to have a fraction of a white dude’s SMV brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 5foot4currycel, Joshrc and 2 others
This is why asians needs to only stay at their own ethnicity circle. Richmaxxed MTN chink and still not getting a single cute white foid while on the other hand, 3rd world asian foids would be thirsting over him
people need to just stay in their own country. if it sucks they should fix it instead of running to white people land. because all they're doing is taking their problems to the new place.

but of course, they're ethnic, they're not fixing or solving shit, easier to leech off whites while offering nothing in return

Fuck off bro. Racepill so bad legit male models are perceived as MTN jfl. Asian dudes literally need to be anime characters to have a fraction of a white dude’s SMV brutal

white people want to be with people who look and think like them? shocking.

the most successful asian guys have a lot of what are considered euro features, ie facial depth, projected maxilla, high nasion this is no surprise.

also being a model doesn't mean shit, the guy just isn't that good looking. his face is flatter than a pancake and his beady little eyes look grotesque

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrokenCharm and Deleted member 33711
Holy fuck he looks like Godfrey Gao lite. He's top 1% chang. Now imagine how bad it is for average gook.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, BrokenCharm, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
He is East Asian, ethnic tax doesn’t apply to him. East Asians are honorary whites.
First off he's not fucking "weak mtn",
Screenshot 2024 06 27 10 04 16 76

Also that honorary white shit doesn't matter in the dating scene.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, BrokenCharm, 5foot4currycel and 1 other person
Holy fuck he looks like Godfrey Gao lite. He's top 1% chang. Now imagine how bad it is for average gook.
@Michael Myers truecel ass called him "weak mtn", basically bordering LTN jfl.

race>face>height

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and iblamechico
Its cause asians don’t do well with the masculine look, kpopmaxxed bad boys slay 100x more than him.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He was Adopted by white couple.

• Woah

Cope, an asian with kpop looks will slay hard. Stop beating on them too hard, ive seen very gl slavic foids simp over asian guys

Well they can’t :lul:, their women flock to white dudes. They can date out easily though if they are kpopmaxxed

white people want to be with people who look and think like them? shocking.

the most successful asian guys have a lot of what are considered euro features, ie facial depth, projected maxilla, high nasion this is no surprise.

also being a model doesn't mean shit, the guy just isn't that good looking. his face is flatter than a pancake and his beady little eyes look grotesque
Cmon man… pretty racist last sentence. Also hes very gl for an asian guy lol

@Michael Myers truecel ass called him "weak mtn", basically bordering LTN jfl.
He is schizo. Whatever he rates people on here add 2-3 PSL.

IMG 1277

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Cope, an asian with kpop looks will slay hard. Stop beating on them too hard, ive seen very gl slavic foids simp over asian guys

He dated a hot asian foid. White incels can dream only.

Well they can’t :lul:, their women flock to white dudes. They can date out easily though if they are kpopmaxxed
Even their own women doesn't even want them so brutal for boneless peanut skull ricecels :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
5 seconds in..voice pill

• +1
Very handsome dude and with a great sense of style. Hope things get better for him. This world is just too pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm
Very handsome dude and with a great sense of style. Hope things get better for him. This world is just too pathetic.
He got himself a hot chick and he has over half a million followers on Instagram, he will be ok I’m happy to see guys like him win, as men we all deserve to win eventually, I wish love to everyone including socially disabled incels jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: augariiru, Chadeep, Manana and 1 other person
Honorary whites yet get cucked by white guys
Sometimes. But only because k-pop changs are unattainable. Ironically k-pop got popular in the west thanks to East Asian and South East Asian women.

Bro lol, the avg asian looks nothing like that guy.
I’m just saying he’s not a chang. Chang is good bones AND good facial harmony. He has good bones but dogshit facial harmony. That’s why he doesn’t have success. He can’t even k-popmaxx because his facial harmony won’t allow it.

also :lul::lul::lul:, they get ethnic taxxed the most
Cope. Only south Asians and MENA get ethnic taxxed (and zoomalis who can’t larp as west African).