changed my diet

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

update from this previous thread

major changes are:

no starch, little to no cooking

my diet isnt a primal diet more of a mostly raw peaty diet

im eating mostly raw fruits like oranges lychees bananas berries, 4 tablespoons raw honey, raw cheese, raw preserved duck eggs, raw macadamia nuts, raw (although fermented) cacao nibs and drinking coconut water and orange juice. eliminateing cooked foods and starch makes me feel better. i also upped my aspirin to 3-5 81 mg tablets a day, will order pure aspirin powder to avoid the toxic additives

@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 케이제이, Mosh12 and 6 others
What do your parents think of your lifestyle?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, IAMNOTANINCEL, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
i wish i could take aspirin but im taking minoxidil good job keep spreading tha word of god

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
i wish i could take aspirin but im taking minoxidil good job keep spreading tha word of god
why does minoxidil mean u dont want to take aspirin?

i started catching my own fish and hunting venison

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, odux, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
increase calcium. if you cant drink milk make eggshell powder, otherwise looks good but not that calorically dense enough to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: piec, vampyre and Youㅤ
increase calcium. if you cant drink milk make eggshell powder, otherwise looks good but not that calorically dense enough to build muscle
i was thinking about egg shell powder. is it just calcium carbonate or other minerals? idc much about large muscles i am pretty muscular and in good shape which is ideal for health. i dont drink milk because pasteurized and lactose (im not lactose intolerant but i think the galactose moiety is problematic for anti ageing)

• +1
Reactions: vampyre
do you eat any fiber?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 케이제이
Bananas are a pretty shit fruit. It’s just convenient to buy them, don’t you have access to dragonfruit, kiwi , Fiji apples, pomegranate, sapote ,pineapple etc. ? They are the best fruits as their fructose to glucose conc is higher and they do not invoke the need to calculate fernstrom ratio by spiking insulin which releases every amino acid from albumin except tryptophan thereby indirectly increasing brain serotonin.

• +1
Reactions: piec, Youㅤ, lightskinbengali and 2 others
pretty sure eggshells arent bioavailable enough to make much of a difference

Bananas are a pretty shit fruit. It’s just convenient to buy them, don’t you have access to dragonfruit, kiwi , Fiji apples, pomegranate, sapote ,pineapple etc. ? They are the best fruits as their fructose to glucose conc is higher and they do not invoke the need to calculate fernstrom ratio by spiking insulin which releases every amino acid from albumin except tryptophan thereby indirectly increasing brain serotonin.
tbh just like em man, ill eat more oranges tho. dragonfuit is good, idk what the other fruits are excpet kiwi and pineapple and pomegranet, but isnt the pomegranet mostly seeds?

Why do you take aspirin, and by your knowlege how can it be used for better development during puberty?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and TheReckons
Why do you take aspirin, and by your knowlege how can it be used for better development during puberty?
i dont take it anymore, i took it because it extended lifespan in male mice and was associated with better survival in elderly and heard a lot of good things about it like reduces estrogen

if used during puberty it might extend the developmental period partially by lowering e

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MorbidCel and Crusile

update from this previous thread

major changes are:

no starch, little to no cooking

my diet isnt a primal diet more of a mostly raw peaty diet

im eating mostly raw fruits like oranges lychees bananas berries, 4 tablespoons raw honey, raw cheese, raw preserved duck eggs, raw macadamia nuts, raw (although fermented) cacao nibs and drinking coconut water and orange juice. eliminateing cooked foods and starch makes me feel better. i also upped my aspirin to 3-5 81 mg tablets a day, will order pure aspirin powder to avoid the toxic additives

@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 thoughts?
bro why is the aspirin? what are its benefits?

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
bro why is the aspirin? what are its benefits?
i dont take it anymore, i took it because it extended lifespan in male mice and was associated with better survival in elderly and heard a lot of good things about it like reduces estrogen

if used during puberty it might extend the developmental period partially by lowering e

they think its good i have an interest and care about health
not what my mom said when i told her i eat raw meat, screamed at me for hour, i tried to debate on why its healthy but she didnt care

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Newday*V3, piec and 1 other person
What do people mean when they say some foods make them feel shit? Sometimes when I eat high sodium foods my blood arteries and heart hurt, and when i eat too much candy my stomach hurts, but beyond that IDK.

Do you mean how sometimes starchy foods can make you feel sleep afterwards?

• +1
What do people mean when they say some foods make them feel shit? Sometimes when I eat high sodium foods my blood arteries and heart hurt, and when i eat too much candy my stomach hurts, but beyond that IDK.

Do you mean how sometimes starchy foods can make you feel sleep afterwards?
Vegetables make my intestines hurt

if used during puberty it might extend the developmental period partially by lowering eI
I know that crazy study that increased mice lifespan by like 900% JFL, what dosages and how often would you take it to lower e?

• Hmm...
not what my mom said when i told her i eat raw meat, screamed at me for hour, i tried to debate on why its healthy but she didnt care
High E low IQ mother sounds horrible bro srry you have to endure that.

I know that crazy study that increased mice lifespan by like 900% JFL, what dosages and how often would you take it to lower e?
theres no such study im aware of

i dont know the best dose for lowering estrogen

if it's that good why did you stop taking it?

you dont eat meat ?

Outdated thread

I now eat mainly fruit and cheese, with 2-3 eggs and 50-100 grams of beef daily
Update: outdated thread, only eat fruits and vegetables, the vegans were right. Animal consumption is injurious to one's health.

Update: outdated thread, only eat fruits and vegetables, the vegans were right. Animal consumption is injurious to one's health.
vegetables are barely digestible jfl