Charisma is Important for Lifemaxxing after you've reached 5psl

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Your Charisma is important for having good relationship, variety in experiences, social popularoty, and in general just having a good and fun life. Nothing's better than being the life of a party. Of course yeah you can't make it work of you're ugly. For some reason you always have to state that on this forum even though it's literally dedicated to the importance of looks. "Must not be ugly' should be already be implied for any observation.

Your Charisma comes down to 2 things.

1.) Your genes.
2.) Your experiences.

Many incels will try to write guides on how to act s certain way and it's just bullshit. Obviously being funny and charismatic comes down a lot to intelligence. Low iq pretty much guarantees shit-tier charisma.

You can gain more confidence by simply doing more things and having more experiences. This will translate a lot to allowing genetically charismatic people being able to express those personality traits more.

Also if someone posts some bullshit about 'Charisma= Orbitals and jaw' or some shit please go outside or go to a party. The best looking guy in a group of people is almost never the most popular. The popular one is usually also good-looking but funny and cool as well

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, Need2Ascend and 4 others
It is indeed very important factor. How you behave and your overall presense is way more important than just looks. I am legit proof of this. Rly bad face yet managed to slay at club
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Deff true, there is this 3 psl guy at my workplace but his social skills are maxed out good so he gets along with everyone and everyone talks to him.

yes brother u need to hold frame, be confident and charming
1BDCCB6B B6D9 4E89 A7BA 74D23D163E41

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
yes brother u need to hold frame, be confident and charming
View attachment 1349707
My issue with guides online is that you cannot learn charisma it either comes to you from your experiences or you already have it. You can't bullshit personality. It's generic just like looks. In fact looks are probably easier to fried than personalit. All you have to do to fried looks is get some surgery and work out. Fraudinf personality means your constantly having to be aware of how you act and you are consciously making decisions on what to say/do. Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 15099
It is indeed very important factor. How you behave and your overall presense is way more important than just looks. I am legit proof of this. Rly bad face yet managed to slay at club
@subhuman incel
Subhumans can slay at clubs provided they act and look NT. I've seen it happen. Also being NT=\= being charismatic

This is what ive been saying for the longest, you cant fake experience under no circumstance

Facepulling made me charismatic and extroverted(revealing true self)

It relapsed tho, so here I am again (no charisma for bonless sfs manlets tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish