Cheap but good rhinoplasty? (surgerymaxers GTFIH)

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Want to save up for dorsal hump removal and nose bridge and nostril work also. UK prices range from £4000-7000 but I know some companies do packaged deals to other countries (i.e. Turkey) where the surgery is actually better at a cheaper price.

Want to save up for rhinoplasty so if anyone has good recommendations which they have used, please let me know.

Go go turkey or iran

anyone knows good surgeons in germany? thinking about making my nose thinner

Turkey seems like a good option. Most Middle easteners have hooked noses......

Not the reply you're expecting, but cheaping out in rhinoplasty is a very bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2846
Not the reply you're expecting, but cheaping out in rhinoplasty is a very bad idea.

Of course but there are cheaper options abroad which are just as good as the UK, if not better

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Of course but there are cheaper options abroad which are just as good as the UK, if not better
True, but just be careful of anything extremely cheap.

i'm looking to get a HT done in Turkey, but also need rhino. I'm looking to maybe get someone to do both at the same time if I can find such a clinic. Only found one so far.

I know a girl who was promoting this stuff in turkey they did veneers and other surgeries her teeth ended up being very white and a little fake but looked decent after, I’m also curious since I always go to first world docs who slightly botch anyways

just looked again and they’re actually really fake looking. Hmmm