Cheaper alternatives to FILLER?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Are there any cheaper filler alternatives (Asking for different brands of fillers, not for an alternative to fillers as a whole) to Juvederm Voluma/Volux or Restylane Lyft? I need FILLERS in my JAW GONIONS to make them WIDER!

Don't say "Filler is bad" or some gay shit btw, I've already made up my mind.

@Cheat_Win @Kristin @Foreverbrad

Last edited:
Mewing and subliminals

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and DonaldJTrump
Teoxane is the one I see cheap clinics using

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Unless you want to cope with gum idk if theres anything else lol

Nigga fillers is supposed to be the cheaper option instead of implants.

You really don’t wanna cheap out so much on such an important thing bro, it’s better to save up for a year or two for implants and get it don’t WELL then to go to some retarded place that will fuck you up for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Aero, chadintraining and coisbhai
Nigga fillers is supposed to be the cheaper option instead of implants.

You really don’t wanna cheap out so much on such an important thing bro, it’s better to save up for a year or two for implants and get it don’t WELL then to go to some retarded place that will fuck you up for the rest of your life
fillers mog for small changes and can be easily reversed if done wrong

implants or osteotomies mog for large changes and are way harder to reverse if gone wrong

Filler is already a cope for cheapcels and poorcels. The only cheaper gigacopes would be bonesmashing and mewing which don't even work.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and chadintraining
Filler is already a cope for cheapcels and poorcels. The only cheaper gigacopes would be bonesmashing and mewing which don't even work.
Even for minor changes you think those are better options, I 100% agree on big changes though