Cheapest HGH sources?

Hernan

Hernan

Doctor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Nothing expensive, heard chinese HGH is good but from what company should I buy. I'm 173-174 cm and need to heightmax right now before plates close (they're still open)
Some wont ship here, dont have it anymore etc. (here=Belgium in Europe)
(yes im a poor nigger)

I don't think you should skimp on things like steroids and go with the cheaper alternative. Check the hgh guide in botb.

I don't think you should skimp on things like steroids and go with the cheaper alternative. Check the hgh guide in botb.
nigga where tf is it in botb (yes im a blind nigger)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Good luck getting ur hands on hgh or a "cheap" source you retard :lul:

most likely both of your parents are also short and it won't do anything, growth hormone isn't some magical hormone that makes people grow past their predicted height.

most likely both of your parents are also short and it won't do anything, growth hormone isn't some magical hormone that makes people grow past their predicted height.
my dad 181, mother 167

my dad 181, mother 167

you are within range.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hernan
no pls no, any way to still increase height, any drug??? I will do LL in a couple years if needed but pls tell me theres any drug??
please God please no. ANY DRUG?? ill do ANYTHING

Last edited:
no pls no, any way to still increase height, any drug??? I will do LL in a couple years if needed but pls tell me theres any drug??
growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.

you are not behind for the predicted height of your age, it would likely do absolutely nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz and Hernan
@Orc is right. you cant surpass your genetic potential height

• So Sad
Reactions: Hernan