Cheapest mk677 & rad140 webshop?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Don't cheap out on this stuff. Chemyo is a great source. Check out r/sarmsourcetalk for other sources. Educate yourself on HPTA supression, how to off set it, risks, i.e. Blood clots, heart attack, stroke, cancer, (SERMS).

Educate yourself on what SARMS are, what they do, why people choose them over roids. And please for the love of god, take bloods. Monitor hormones, cholesterol, hematocrit etc.

Take NAC, fish oil, niacin flushes, milk thistle etc. Eat a good diet. And make sure you know how to train and eat properly. It's not super hard, but 3 months of gym and research is enough.

Shit is no joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024 and PubertyMaxxer
Express PCT is a great source for SERMS.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Don't cheap out on this stuff. Chemyo is a great source. Check out r/sarmsourcetalk for other sources. Educate yourself on HPTA supression, how to off set it, risks, i.e. Blood clots, heart attack, stroke, cancer, (SERMS).

Educate yourself on what SARMS are, what they do, why people choose them over roids. And please for the love of god, take bloods. Monitor hormones, cholesterol, hematocrit etc.

Take NAC, fish oil, niacin flushes, milk thistle etc. Eat a good diet. And make sure you know how to train and eat properly. It's not super hard, but 3 months of gym and research is enough.

Shit is no joke.
Express PCT is a great source for SERMS.
Any shops with PayPal?

Any shops with PayPal?
Don't know about paypal, most stores use crypto. For MK-677 I can recommend science.bio, swisschems and amino asylum. Don't know if the forementioned shops have RAD-140 but you can research.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer