@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz
@baldingprettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 5455, Deleted member 19642 and 8 others
Alright

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 1766703

Pretty undeveloped tbh but the eyes are there

With some more work I will become like baki and beat up 6"5 chads with ease

View attachment 1766705

Just like this :ogre:

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz
@baldingprettyboy
What are your lifts and weight rn?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Weight 115

Deadlift 215
Haven't maxed Bench in long time but I do only 105 for reps
Squat 185

Kinda shit tbh :feelswah:
I can’t fuck with freedom units. How many reps of bench are you doing? I’m switching over to strength routine because PPL is too much for me rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I can’t fuck with freedom units. How many reps of bench are you doing? I’m switching over to strength routine because PPL is too much for me rn
10 reps with 105 x 3 sets

I'm doing bodybuilding routine rn, not even doing Bench, just pec press and chest press dropsets for hypertrophy

• +1
hunting polar bear when?
dnrd & neanderthal mogs

• Love it
10 reps with 105 x 3 sets

I'm doing bodybuilding routine rn, not even doing Bench, just pec press and chest press dropsets for hypertrophy
Okay that’s fair, are you training combat sports too? If you’re serious you might want to switch to a strength routine tbh. Like I train bjj 5 times a week and judo twice a week, and doing hypertrophy routine will fuck me up

Okay that’s fair, are you training combat sports too? If you’re serious you might want to switch to a strength routine tbh. Like I train bjj 5 times a week and judo twice a week, and doing hypertrophy routine will fuck me up
I want to go to UK and train with you brother :Comfy:

Not doing combat sports yet but I definitely will, I want to do boxing just because it makes the most money in the big leagues but mma could work too.

I want to be pro fighter

• +1
I want to go to UK and train with you brother :Comfy:

Not doing combat sports yet but I definitely will, I want to do boxing just because it makes the most money in the big leagues but mma could work too.

I want to be pro fighter
How old are you? Making it pro is very tough dude, idk much about boxing but a lot of these guys started from kids bro. Judo is the hardest of them all to make it imo.

Best bet is to try to fight MMA tbh. But I’ve heard some guys picking up boxing at like 16 and making it pro

• So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate
115 lbs or kgs?

How old are you? Making it pro is very tough dude, idk much about boxing but a lot of these guys started from kids bro. Judo is the hardest of them all to make it imo.

Best bet is to try to fight MMA tbh. But I’ve heard some guys picking up boxing at like 16 and making it pro
I will make it pro. I will be curry Mike Tyson, i will try harder than the rest and commit myself to it.

The statusmaxxing from being a pro fighter is absurd and would solve all my problems, it would be a massive halo and make my height nearly neutral in terms of smv

And it's only thing that really means anything, I don't want kids, I don't want a wife. I just want to fuck and fight. That's it.

I have no excuse not to be the greatest so I will do it

• +1
View attachment 1766703

View attachment 1766705

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz
@baldingprettyboy
IMG 20220503 125714
mogged without hard training (wrestling only no strenght and even wrestling is not what it used to be)

I wish you could see me in my prime

• Love it
@FailedNormieManlet

Do you do a cardio routine? I know it's important for fighting so I think I need to do more intensity

I've been doing 6x 3mins on jumprope and it feels easy asf now, should I start running? Rounds on the punching bag are way more taxing tbh

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet

Do you do a cardio routine? I know it's important for fighting so I think I need to do more intensity

I've been doing 6x 3mins on jumprope and it feels easy asf now, should I start running? Rounds on the punching bag are way more taxing tbh
I don’t box so what I say may not be 100%, but fighting cardio is most explosive anaerobic movements. I train BJJ and sometimes do sprints to improve my cardio. But I’m lucky, I think I have a third lung or some shit, my cardio isn’t even that bad. I’m training with heavier and bigger guys too, so I’m sort of used to gassing out and the pressure

looks like a twink version of Baki. If I met you outside flexing like that, i'd smash you on the ground and brutally rape you for your insolence and murder you.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Gaygymmaxx
I don’t box so what I say may not be 100%, but fighting cardio is most explosive anaerobic movements. I train BJJ and sometimes do sprints to improve my cardio. But I’m lucky, I think I have a third lung or some shit, my cardio isn’t even that bad. I’m training with heavier and bigger guys too, so I’m sort of used to gassing out and the pressure
Fuark I want to be like you brother, bbj seems to be most functional and applicable but boxing is a more mainstream sport

I will have to choose :ogre:

• +1
looks like a twink version of Baki. If I met you outside flexing like that, i'd smash you on the ground and brutally rape you for your insolence and murder you.
I would rape and murder you first

And I don't flex outside who does that shit

Fuark I want to be like you brother, bbj seems to be most functional and applicable but boxing is a more mainstream sport

I will have to choose :ogre:
BJJ is good, but judo or wrestling should be trained too. No takedowns will make you useless

you are light for a curry

I wanted to learn boxing, muay thai, bjj and wrestling but then I realized I need 5 inch LL so I probably can't do it. Not learning to make it pro. Just want to learn them. Looks > everything

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
BJJ is good, but judo or wrestling should be trained too. No takedowns will make you useless
I need to become unreasonably strong so I can knock niggas out with extreme prejudice like Tyson :ogre:

• +1
I wanted to learn boxing, muay thai, bjj and wrestling but then I realized I need LL from 5 inch LL so I probably can't do it. Not learning to make it pro. Just want to learn them
5 inch LL? Can you even get that?

Also you'll need big money's to do those operations, just do martial arts now and relearn them afterwards, very good for confidence and just being fit overall :ogre:

• +1
I wanted to learn boxing, muay thai, bjj and wrestling but then I realized I need 5 inch LL so I probably can't do it. Not learning to make it pro. Just want to learn them
If you’re getting LL don’t bother with combat sports. You’ll get fucked up. I’m a healthy 21 year old and my body aches everyday, my fingers are starting to look weird, my knees have been aching everyday for months, etc.

I need to become unreasonably strong so I can knock niggas out with extreme prejudice like Tyson :ogre:
Pick up wrestling or judo tbh, you’ll get ragdolled if you just boxed tbh

• So Sad
If you’re getting LL don’t bother with combat sports. You’ll get fucked up. I’m a healthy 21 year old and my body aches everyday, my fingers are starting to look weird, my knees have been aching everyday for months, etc.

Pick up wrestling or judo tbh, you’ll get ragdolled if you just boxed tbh
Fuck you really can't do martial arts after LL? Even after a year of recovery neega?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and FailedNormieManlet
Fuck you really can't do martial arts after LL? Even after a year of recovery neega?
I honestly doubt it dude. Like I seriously can’t see you NOT getting health issues in the future. Every old bjj or judoka I know has fucked up knees, has suffered a broken bone, etc.

You can try LL, but you’ll never go pro, you’ll never be that good.

• +1
Many probably can't even run after LL

Many probably can't even run after LL
Fug I will probably not do it then

Boxing would be the least taxing combat sport tho if I did get LL since there no kicking or sweepes

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 1766703

View attachment 1766705

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz
@baldingprettyboy
I’d slap Baki like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Holy fuck mirin bar darn barn darn darn barn darn barn door back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
i mog that loser, hes fat asf :ogre:

im the one with the barn darn barn barn door
Indeed u mog that little subhuman to smithereens u virile bull housewife fucker, in utter awe of your meditteranean high DHT ball sweat

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 1766703

View attachment 1766705

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz
@baldingprettyboy
I made an edit so you can understand what muscles contribute to a demon back.
2972211 20220705 020134

Blue - Traps. ( Vertical shrugs work these out well)
Red - Rear Delts (Face pulls)
Light Blue - Teres Minor ( controls external rotation, use a cable machine to work these out.)
Green - Teres Major and Lats (Same as the lats)
Orange - Lats (Rowing exercises work out the lats)
Purple - Back Extensors (Deadlifts work the fuck out of your back extensors)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Erik-Jón
@zv1212 do you have nf1? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I made an edit so you can understand what muscles contribute to a demon back.
View attachment 1766889
Blue - Traps. ( Vertical shrugs work these out well)
Red - Rear Delts (Face pulls)
Light Blue - Teres Minor ( controls external rotation, use a cable machine to work these out.)
Green - Teres Major and Lats (Same as the lats)
Orange - Lats (Rowing exercises work out the lats)
Purple - Back Extensors (Deadlifts work the fuck out of your back extensors)
Can you do one for me? I’ve never worked out before so probably not good