Check this out

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Literally all her comments are tryhard ethnic boys (mainly latinos and lightskin) trying to impress her and act cringy like "yuhh shawty fine asf ya feel me 💯🙇‍♂️🙏🤣"

Why do ethnic boys act like this? Don't they realize how fucking ridiculously cringy, tryhard and retarded they come over? The US is so fucked tbh only a Hitler or Attaturk could save it

You can't lose life as a woman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Alt Number 3, FatJattMofo and 3 others
I always thought that was NT talk in usa?
Thats how all the chads on tik tok talk
Edit:My bad Yubo I meant

i will breed with her so my kids will have good upper eyelid fat deposits

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, rockndogs, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
Tbh jfl

Literally all her comments are tryhard ethnic boys (mainly latinos and lightskin) trying to impress her and act cringy like "yuhh shawty fine asf ya feel me 💯🙇‍♂️🙏🤣"

Why do ethnic boys act like this? Don't they realize how fucking ridiculously cringy, tryhard and retarded they come over? The US is so fucked tbh only a Hitler or Attaturk could save it

It's over for those who don't look like cavill this is the hardest pill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Trying to hit on women is healthy male behavior, not doing it and being incel is not.
Of course it can be cringy, but it's understandable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
that pan faced gook is missing a fucking bone in her face when she smiles her maxilla just rips in half and makes her buccal fat slide to two sides
LMFAOOOOOOO
so fucking subhumna
someone tell me again how im the same species as gooks
they need to be nuked until maybe like 10% of japan is left and the rest are dead
so fucking hideous and subhuman they arent even functioning enough to live life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and rockndogs