Cheek fat loss guide?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Is there a buccal fat loss guide that works somewhere? How do I lose cheek fat.

eat lots of potassium, limit carbs, salt, drink lots of water, maximise testosterone lose body fat and avoid processed foods

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
eat lots of potassium, limit carbs, salt, drink lots of water, maximise testosterone lose body fat and avoid processed foods
Is there a guide somewhere

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Is there a guide somewhere

• +1
A better one? It’s kind of water lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Pretty high, how do I correctly check? I got a double chin when get a good posture and my abs don’t rlly show
I mean thats a pretty good indicator u should focus losing fat naturally first before doing buccal fat removal shit, you prolly dont even know how ur facial features look under the fat rn.

Just look into guides on how to lose fat if ur not experienced with all that kinda shit, then worry about buccal fat when ur like 10% bodyfat idk

I mean thats a pretty good indicator u should focus losing fat naturally first before doing buccal fat removal shit, you prolly dont even know how ur facial features look under the fat rn.

Just look into guides on how to lose fat if ur not experienced with all that kinda shit, then worry about buccal fat when ur like 10% bodyfat idk
What’s the best guide? The one above? Also how do you check your bodyfat

What’s the best guide? The one above? Also how do you check your bodyfat
Theres some calculators online where you can calculate body fat % using measurements, not rlly that accurate tho. Dont worry about exact figures and worry about how u look in the mirror, you’ll know you’re lean when you get to that point.

i highly recommend you start weight lifting while losing fat bc ur gonna need it once ur lean. Search on youtube or some guides here idk just search lose fat in the search bar for titles.

i never watched this but if ur a beginner its prolly good

• +1
You have to stop chewing if it’s the muscle making you bloated or if it’s fat just starve yourself