Cheek fullness post infra-orbital implants

C

currycooper

Iron
So I got saddled infra orbital implants 7 months ago along with supras and jaw implants w/saddle also maybe a flaw in the design but the left eyebrow lifts too high making it a spock brow maybe not anchored properly during surgery but will try botox in future to lower it. Everything went nice except for the swelling/fullness in the cheeks. The swelling has been consistent since day 1. I thought it would go down by the 6 month mark but nothing noticeable. It’s starting to worry me now I thought it was swelling in the infra-orbital nerve bundle but was confirmed by a omfs it’s not the case. He said it looks fine just a bit of swelling but he doesn’t understand how ugly it looks. The buccal region is fine on the left side I’ve got good definition as well in certain lighting but the right side is totally fucked. I’ve tried lymphatic drainage by professional/medication/loosing weight currently at 136 lbs/61.5kg @Sub 10 percent body fat%. What can I do to get rid of the fullness? I am adding R/L to the pictures for identification. It’s the cheek region fucking my face mostly.

Attachments

• IMG_6173.jpeg
    IMG_6173.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6900ee99-dd15-44e5-9070-410bfa2a1f1f.jpeg
    6900ee99-dd15-44e5-9070-410bfa2a1f1f.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
  • e313c0be-ae22-48b7-992d-e6b0ad890f2d.jpeg
    e313c0be-ae22-48b7-992d-e6b0ad890f2d.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 10a4dccf-e595-4861-80d7-4f52f7397984.jpeg
    10a4dccf-e595-4861-80d7-4f52f7397984.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • 089f947e-cb5c-4ae1-8791-89f02a76f5c0.jpeg
    089f947e-cb5c-4ae1-8791-89f02a76f5c0.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5934.jpeg
    IMG_5934.jpeg
    645.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    652.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5946.jpeg
    IMG_5946.jpeg
    619.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5947.jpeg
    IMG_5947.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5978.jpeg
    IMG_5978.jpeg
    566.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6121.jpeg
    IMG_6121.jpeg
    589.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6174.jpeg
    IMG_6174.jpeg
    334 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, mogstars, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
was gonna just make cheap indian joke but decided to read your post,

give it another 6 months to get rid of all the swelling and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and currycooper
looks good too

can you dm me befores

Just your soft tissues

@AlexBrown84 will dm you tomorrow evening

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
all this surgery and still have a subhuman haircut

There's 0 swelling at this point but unless the inplant is in the wrong place or too big there's nothing wrong. That's just how your soft tissues are affected

all this surgery and still have a subhuman haircut
My haircut is now different got a hairline density transplant so covered the forehead with hair. Dye it like a week ago and changed my hairstyle

Do you plan to get rhino?

There's 0 swelling at this point but unless the inplant is in the wrong place or too big there's nothing wrong. That's just how your soft tissues are affected
It actually got better now was even worse 3months ago in terms of swelling. My implants are not big people said they were too small when I posted pre-op design.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Do you plan to get rhino?
I already got a rhino in October. There’s still substantial swelling on my left side and the nose is still upturned which needs more time to heal. I cannot narrow down my nose anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
It actually got better now was even worse 3months ago in terms of swelling. My implants are not big people said they were too small when I posted pre-op design.
7 month should be 100% done
3 months there's improvement

• +1
Reactions: currycooper
And your face is mogger or pretty close. You'll probably be chadlite sooner or later if not there

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and currycooper
And your face is mogger or pretty close. You'll probably be chadlite sooner or later if not there
Thanks for the inputs bro really appreciate it. People I talked to who got bimax say cheek fullness usually takes a good year to go away. My infras are placed intra-orally I don’t know how much it affects healing process tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Thanks for the inputs bro really appreciate it. People I talked to who got bimax say cheek fullness usually takes a good year to go away. My infras are placed intra-orally I don’t know how much it affects healing process tbh.
Well you'll see but you're looking great as it is

Hahaha 7 months after surgery and still below average in the west

I can’t really see the difference between R and L when it comes to swelling. Do you have any better pics?

IMG 0650

What horrible design work. I’m sorry to tell you after the fact but this is why you go to an expert and not just anybody, as this clearly was someone completely inexperienced.

The projections on the infras make hardly any difference and they did a horrible job attempting to handle the nerves in drop down Supras - the proper way being an invention of mine.

Here’s an actual nice example of a design I made recently, probably closer to what we would have done together:
IMG 8983

Not to sound rude it just irritates me seeing the obvious imitation and inevitably it is nothing close…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, humanoidsub7, tom69 and 1 other person
where is the before and after?

where is the before and after?
These are all afters please find before surgery pics on my other post. Right now injecting fat dissolvers into supranasolabial fat pads

These are all afters please find before surgery pics on my other post. Right now injecting fat dissolvers into supranasolabial fat pads
You did improve the under eye support quite a bit. Your jaw also looks more robust but I can also see the swelling but as many other said it will take at least 6 more months

should have gotten a lefort 3

Your bone and implant projection looks good, did you get a bimax before?

Did the gonion implants do anything to impede the masseter muscles, like when you flex do they look weird and blocky or can you still see your normal muscles when you bite down or flex them?

Last edited:
Your bone and implant projection looks good, did you get a bimax before?

Did the gonion implants do anything to impede the masseter muscles, like when you flex do they look weird and blocky or can you still see your normal muscles when you bite down or flex them?
It still looks very normal tbh. I just got implants no binax