Cheek implants after LF1 (HIGH IQ USERS GTFIH)

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
I've decided I wont be getting bimax, and I'll get LF1 instead to advance my maxilla to meet my mandible. But my midface is on the level of my maxilla so it'll appear flat as fuck after Lf1 so I need to get cheek implants but can only get them in UK since parents don't trust foreign surgeons (jfl). Anyone know if I can get them done in UK and by who, without having my face fucked

I've decided I wont be getting bimax, and I'll get LF1 instead to advance my maxilla to meet my mandible. But my midface is on the level of my maxilla so it'll appear flat as fuck after Lf1 so I need to get cheek implants but can only get them in UK since parents don't trust foreign surgeons (jfl). Anyone know if I can get them done in UK and by who, without having my face fucked
just try out cheek fillers first @Won'tStopNoodling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6723
Dont get them done in the UK, surgeons here have hardly any experience with them whatsoever. Explain that to your parents, and explain also that USA is a first World country not some shithole who will butcher you lmao. You need to go to Eppley or Yaremchuk for this, nobody else comes close to their calibre of achieving aesthetic results with cheek implants.

Its not like bimax where you can just go to a cheaper surgeon and still get good results. Cheek implants are extremely difficult to design in a way that looks natural (because zygos are incredibly complicatedly shaped), so its paramount you go with experienced surgeons on this - only Eppley and Yaremchuk have frequently performed custom cheek implants at such a high rate over many years.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, Chadelite and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Dont get them done in the UK, surgeons here have hardly any experience with them whatsoever. Explain that to your parents, and explain also that USA is a first World country not some shithole who will butcher you lmao. You need to go to Eppley or Yaremchuk for this, nobody else comes close to their calibre of achieving aesthetic results with cheek implants.

Its not like bimax where you can just go to a cheaper surgeon and still get good results. Cheek implants are extremely difficult to design in a way that looks natural (because zygos are incredibly complicatedly shaped), so its paramount you go with experienced surgeons on this - only Eppley and Yaremchuk have frequently performed custom cheek implants at such a high rate over many years.
ive tried explaining it to my parents so I guess ill have to get them later on in 2-3 years when I go USA. would fillers suffice until then?

I would genuinely try to answer his question if it didn't cause me have a brain aneurism
ur low IQ and a shitposter, get off this thread tbh

ive tried explaining it to my parents so I guess ill have to get them later on in 2-3 years when I go USA. would fillers suffice until then?

I haven't looked into fillers in much detail because I've never been interested in temporary results. Just make sure that if you get them, they are 100% temporary, meaning they leave 0 residue in your cheeks when they go away. Lots of celebrities have this horrible melting look from too much filler, its as if the filler stays and migrates down their face instead of truly disappearing like advertised, watch out for that.

You could also try showing your parents my original message in this thread, its more convincing if you have numbers on your side telling them the same message.

• +1
Reactions: Obey, Deleted member 8583 and Administrator
You could also try showing your parents my original message in this thread, its more convincing if you have numbers on your side telling them the same message.
caged

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 8583
LOL why would you even tell your parents are they paying for your looksmaxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
LOL why would you even tell your parents are they paying for your looksmaxxing?
no, I still live with them since im 18 and just started uni. plus im saying its for functional reasons since ive got underbite

• +1
Reactions: Obey
no, I still live with them since im 18 and just started uni. plus im saying its for functional reasons since ive got underbite
Makes sense tbh but I still wouldnt If they're not adding anything

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 8583
Makes sense tbh but I still wouldnt If they're not adding anything
they're paying for my braces and maxfac consults tbf

• +1
Reactions: Obey

Its sad that Eppley who is the best at facial implants doesn't support PEEK implants
Screenshot 20201021 1023442

they're paying for my braces and maxfac consults tbf
Wtf bro, you’re telling your parents about your plastic surgery plans? Please don’t do that. I only let my parents know about my Softmaxxing, still they have looked down on me for using Accutane. Keep your surgery plans to yourself if they’re not helping with the fees

Its sad that Eppley who is the best at facial implants doesn't support PEEK implants
View attachment 747470

They can be very hard to remove apparently, so much so that they can leave bone damage behind (people have claimed, I have no professional clue).

Eppley has shown superb results though, so thats what counts in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Wtf bro, you’re telling your parents about your plastic surgery plans? Please don’t do that. I only let my parents know about my Softmaxxing, still they have looked down on me for using Accutane. Keep your surgery plans to yourself if they’re not helping with the fees
maxfac isnt plastic surgery, ive got an actual 3mm underbite so im saying im getting it for functional reasons. as for zygo implants ill have to get them during a summer holiday to USA

• +1
maxfac isnt plastic surgery, ive got an actual 3mm underbite so im saying im getting it for functional reasons. as for zygo implants ill have to get them during a summer holiday to USA
Do they know about you wanting to get implants? If yes, what do they think tbh?

Do they know about you wanting to get implants? If yes, what do they think tbh?
they'll probably support me ngl, my sister had a rhino and they were ok with it

They can be very hard to remove apparently, so much so that they can leave bone damage behind (people have claimed, I have no professional clue).

Eppley has shown superb results though, so thats what counts in the end.
Who is better innyour opinion Eppley or Yaremchuck? And does Y use other materiale?

Who is better innyour opinion Eppley or Yaremchuck? And does Y use other materiale?

I believe Yaremchuk can uses medor or silicone depending on what suits the patients wants, probably PEEK too but idk for certain.

The both have shown good results, its about preference you go with. Yaremchuk seems to give more conservative augmentation focused more strictly on the zygomatic body (front facing part of cheekbone). Eppley augments the zygomatic arch just as much as the zygomatic body.

Also, Eppley's designs are more smooth, he gives rounder and softer cheekbones I guess because he believes they look more natural. Yaremchuk has sharper transitions on his cheekbone designs.

Here's an example of the different shaped implants they use, but both achieve good results.

Dr Eppley before:
Beforee

Before front 2016 pic copy

Dr Eppley After
Direct front after

Front angled head after

Dr Eppleys rounded design with more zygomatic arch augmentation, that achieved the above result:
Ct front side HD

Now compare to a good result from Yaremchuk, first look at the difference in design
Yaremchuk ct after for custom jaw and zygo copy

Dr Yaremchuk before:
Userimage 998065

Userimage 998063

Dr Yaremchuk after:
Userimage 1241897

Userimage 998087

Opppo

Gffgg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Administrator, Greecgawd and Deleted member 5912
I believe Yaremchuk can uses medor or silicone depending on what suits the patients wants, probably PEEK too but idk for certain.

The both have shown good results, its about preference you go with. Yaremchuk seems to give more conservative augmentation focused more strictly on the zygomatic body (front facing part of cheekbone). Eppley augments the zygomatic arch just as much as the zygomatic body.

Also, Eppley's designs are more smooth, he gives rounder and softer cheekbones I guess because he believes they look more natural. Yaremchuk has sharper transitions on his cheekbone designs.

Here's an example of the different shaped implants they use, but both achieve good results.

Dr Eppley before:
View attachment 747561
View attachment 747562

Dr Eppley After
View attachment 747563
View attachment 747564

Dr Eppleys rounded design with more zygomatic arch augmentation, that achieved the above result:
View attachment 747568

Now compare to a good result from Yaremchuk, first look at the difference in design
View attachment 747569

Dr Yaremchuk before:
View attachment 747570
View attachment 747571

Dr Yaremchuk after:
View attachment 747572
View attachment 747573
View attachment 747574
View attachment 747575
What’s your opinion on orbital rim implants for hollow under eyes? Do orbital rim implants come with zygo implants?

What’s your opinion on orbital rim implants for hollow under eyes? Do orbital rim implants come with zygo implants?
They fix negative orbital vector very effectively and naturally, one of the safest looksmaxes in terms of risk that it will look bad or unnatural. Yes they can be fused with the zygo implant as a 1 piece, thats what the Eppley patient I posted had done, look at his implant design, it covers the infraorbital and zygomatic arch, not only the zygomatic body:
Ct front side HD

Saiyan ct birds eye view

Saiyan ct undersides

• +1

Dr Eppley before:
View attachment 747561
View attachment 747562

Dr Eppley After
View attachment 747563
View attachment 747564

View attachment 747568

View attachment 747569

Dr Yaremchuk before:
View attachment 747570
View attachment 747571

Dr Yaremchuk after:
View attachment 747572
View attachment 747573
View attachment 747574
View attachment 747575
And what about orbital implants- supraorbitals etc.
Eppley do it idk how Y but he probably too I Hope sińce I prefer sharper shape of bone

And what about orbital implants- supraorbitals etc.
Eppley do it idk how Y but he probably too I Hope sińce I prefer sharper shape of bone

I haven't seen Yaremchuk do one where it fully covers the lateral orbital rims, so IDK if he would do it or not, maybe patients never asked for that of him.

This one was like a half Lateral Orbital Rim augmentation, it attached pretty high up and did give the guy more projection outside his eye
Ramus corner yamarchuk good copy

Supraorbital's I've never seen Yaremchuk do that, I dont believe he performs implants on the forehead because I've never seen it through all his before/afters.

I haven't seen Yaremchuk do one where it fully covers the lateral orbital rims, so IDK if he would do it or not, maybe patients never asked for that of him.

This one was like a half Lateral Orbital Rim augmentation, it attached pretty high up and did give the guy more projection outside his eye
View attachment 747620

Supraorbital's I've never seen Yaremchuk do that, I dont believe he performs implants on the forehead because I've never seen it through all his before/afters.
Maybe he doesn't show most of his results
And actually he probably Has much more results which he shows during consultation. Many surgeons do that.

Maybe he doesn't show most of his results
And actually he probably Has much more results which he shows during consultation. Many surgeons do that.

Yeah its hard to find many of his results on the internet. @SurgerySoon went to Yaremchuk and has shared his pics though.

They fix negative orbital vector very effectively and naturally, one of the safest looksmaxes in terms of risk that it will look bad or unnatural. Yes they can be fused with the zygo implant as a 1 piece, thats what the Eppley patient I posted had done, look at his implant design, it covers the infraorbital and zygomatic arch, not only the zygomatic body:
View attachment 747610
View attachment 747611
View attachment 747612
Who should I go to to get infraorbital rim implants? Taban? I’m going to get lower eyelid retraction next year with Taban

Who should I go to to get infraorbital rim implants? Taban? I’m going to get lower eyelid retraction next year with Taban

Yaremchuk does really good ones

• +1
Better than Taban & Eppley?

idk Taban's expertise is eye area so he might be better, but then he might be overpriced too. They've all shown good results

• +1
There are many, many, many, surgeons in Harley Street in London that offer facial implants specifically for the zygoma. They differ in implant materials, with silicone and porous polyethylene (MEDPOR) being the most prevalent.

You may want to consider which implant shape aligns with your aesthetic goals, and which section of the zygoma you want to augment.

The shape of zygomatic implants range from a malar, submalar, and combined submalar implant type, although an infraorbital implants can augment the anterior position of the zygoma.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 8583
There are many, many, many, surgeons in Harley Street in London that offer facial implants specifically for the zygoma. They differ in implant materials, with silicone and porous polyethylene (MEDPOR) being the most prevalent.

You may want to consider which implant shape aligns with your aesthetic goals, and which section of the zygoma you want to augment.

Tygomatic implants range from a malar, submalar, and combined submalar implant type, whereas infraorbital implants augment the anterior position of the zygoma.
are harley street guys good? will they be able to get a result somewhat like eppley

are harley street guys good? will they be able to get a result somewhat like eppley
Some of the best surgeons are in Harley Street, but their high reputation is reflective in their high prices.

This may sound controversial, but I wouldn't be too fixated on one specific doctor inserting implants into your target problem area.

Ultimately, a surgeon is inserting an already-manufactured product into the face - which means it's the implant itself that's providing the augmentation and the projection, and it's the surgeon's role of safely inserting this foreign material into the proper planes of the facial anatomy.

Most, if not all, surgeons purchase implants from medical suppliers, and these suppliers are ultimately distributors and wholesalers of facial and body implants from implant manufacturing companies such as Implantech, which is considered one of the 'top dog' companies that manufactures facial implants. Dr. Eppley himself has also designed some facial implants for Implantech, which are now accessible by many surgeons.

(I say this generally, though. You should always thoroughly research all prospective surgeons prior to undergoing any cosmetic or surgical procedures with them).

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Administrator

usa is a 3rd world country.

Taban uses off the self implants. Obviously custom infraorbital malar implants are superior. However, in your situation since you need lower eyelid retraction you’d be better off going with Taban and getting the combo. Another thing to note is that cutting into the lower eyelids multiple times will create more scar tissue buildup and make it difficult for someone like Taban to do eye area surgery. So if you were to go with Eppley’s custom infraorbital malar implants before getting eye area surgery you must keep that in mind.
Holy shit, can I get both of those niggas in the same room jfl. Could Taban work with an Eppley implant? Wtf should I do

What's is the price range of those zygomatic implants ?