cheek lift, cheek/malar implant or facial lipo?

A

agoostis

Master

had this (on both side) since at least 16

what’s the best for fixing it? is perioral mound lipo legit ?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust

i have the exact same tf... i think we should wait till 30 and get a small facelift, coping in the meanwhile with platelet poor plasma injections on the grooves

I have the same thing think it's because of lack of cheekbone protrusion

the reason you have it is cause of shitty skin laxity, I have the same thing, only fix is facelift, or collagenmaxxing, perioral mound fat lip might work but honestly I doubt it, in the meantime cope with face lift tape

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline and inceI
i have the exact same tf... i think we should wait till 30 and get a small facelift, coping in the meanwhile with platelet poor plasma injections on the grooves
cant wait 8 years 😭

the reason you have it is cause of shitty skin laxity, I have the same thing, only fix is facelift, or collagenmaxxing, perioral mound fat lip might work but honestly I doubt it, in the meantime cope with face lift tape
isn’t cheek lift/mini lift enough ?

also do u use face lift tape ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
isn’t cheek lift/mini lift enough ?
no, cause over time it also causes your jaw skin to sag, I think you'd need a mini face lift to correct it fully
also do u use face lift tape ?
I used to, but I realized one of the reasons why it was so bad was because of severe UV damage and sleeping on my side with my face against my pillow (since it was way worse on my right side) but I collagenmaxxed really hard, taking tens of supps, doing a few procedures and over time the elastin has reverted to being good again

• +1
Reactions: inceI
no, cause over time it also causes your jaw skin to sag, I think you'd need a mini face lift to correct it fully

I used to, but I realized one of the reasons why it was so bad was because of severe UV damage and sleeping on my side with my face against my pillow (since it was way worse on my right side) but I collagenmaxxed really hard, taking tens of supps, doing a few procedures and over time the elastin has reverted to being good again
it’s beyond that point for me lmao

imma try those tapes and start saving for a lift

bumpinho

@RealSurgerymax

just get paranasal implants

u have weak under eye support. canine fossa implants maybe combined with zygo implants would solve the problem. if u also have sunken /dark undereyes, these implants would solve that as well.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
u have weak under eye support. canine fossa implants maybe combined with zygo implants would solve the problem. if u also have sunken /dark undereyes, these implants would solve that as well.
Which one exactly for sunken and dark under eyes? Will it make lower eyelid less bulgy

Which one exactly for sunken and dark under eyes? Will it make lower eyelid less bulgy
canine fossa implants directly aims for that. it will strech and lift the under eye skin up, exposing to sunlight. you will eventually get rid of those dark circles in your under eye area. combining it with a good zygo implant, u will have a sharper look.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
canine fossa implants directly aims for that. it will strech and lift the under eye skin up, exposing to sunlight. you will eventually get rid of those dark circles in your under eye area. combining it with a good zygo implant, u will have a sharper look.
Wait canine floss’s for this guy or others too? I have no lines or even naso folds, my one and only concern is Tear Troughs (I’m ethinic)

Wait canine floss’s for this guy or others too? I have no lines or even naso folds, my one and only concern is Tear Troughs (I’m ethinic)
i commented for thıs guy only. hard to assess what kinda procedure u need without photos

i commented for thıs guy only. hard to assess what kinda procedure u need without photos
Do u have a lot of knowledge on this? If so I’ll dm u