Cheekbone implants EU

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
It's often mentioned here that stock cheekbone implants look like shit on males, but then again I'm not gonna wage slave until I'm 35 to be able to afford custom implants in USA. How would a person who literally has underdeveloped cheekbones (Eppley said it a few years back when I consulted him through Skype) go about fixing this issue in Europe? If I already have shit cheekbones, aka they're nonexistent and I'm not looking to get model-like cheekbones, would getting stock ones placed in an adequate position by a surgeon with a good eye for aesthetics work to give me normal projection, without ending up looking like a fag with apple/chipmunk cheeks?

On that note, where in Europe should I look? I'm looking to Bushidomaxx, I like his cheekbones, I have pretty much the identical face shape, minus the cheekbones, hence why my midface looks long and flat, and everything else is not in harmony. Also, do you think he'd look better with different cheekbones?

Attachments

• Bushido.jpg
    Bushido.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
fixing this issue in Europe?
probably not possible. you can ask your surgeon to enquire implanttech to get a custom implant. the surgeons have a power to do that but they don't want somehow.
europe is still in middle ages when it comes to custom implants.

probably not possible. you can ask your surgeon to enquire implanttech to get a custom implant. the surgeons have a power to do that but they don't want somehow.
europe is still in middle ages when it comes to custom implants.
The biggest problem is the cost of those, you could get a fucking used Porsche 911 for the price of custom implants, judging by some price quotes.

I would go for custom if I ever decided to get a cheek implant, they often look shitty and gay

I would go for custom if I ever decided to get a cheek implant, they often look shitty and gay
Yeah, I'd never go for cheek implants unless I knew for sure I'm not ending up looking gay, which seems to be the case with most photos you can find on Google images of guys who've had regular cheek implants

The biggest problem is the cost of those, you could get a fucking used Porsche 911 for the price of custom implants, judging by some price quotes.
that's why i told you ask your local surgeon if he can get a custom one from implanttech.
it can be way cheaper to go eppley.

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
unironically go to SEA
over for your german boy ass :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
take an loan

Dr. Ramieri (Italy) does custom cheekbone implants

• Love it
Get unironically MSE first

Only do this if it’s literally a failo.

You need to focus on fixing failos before even thinking about creating halos via surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Good_Little_Goy
Get unironically MSE first
Does anyone do it in Europe? Also since my bite looks fine, would they even consider me for MSE strictly for aesthetic purposes, or should I be like "bruh I can't breath this air" since I could benefit from a better airway?

• +1
Only do this if it’s literally a failo.

You need to focus on fixing failos before even thinking about creating halos via surgery.
Yeah, it's a falio I'd say, aside from a bulbous nose and otoplasty I'm not considering much else.

Does anyone do it in Europe? Also since my bite looks fine, would they even consider me for MSE strictly for aesthetic purposes, or should I be like "bruh I can't breath this air" since I could benefit from a better airway?
MSE is mostly to widen palate for adult with all the benefit it has - zygos, lips - so it doesn't matter if you have a good bite or not.
most known maxfac do it tbh in europe. But the few very known are like the dude in russia who do it for the cheapest price.

• +1
Yeah, it's a falio I'd say, aside from a bulbous nose and otoplasty I'm not considering much else.
i wish i was zygoless, narrow IMW, at least i could do MSE without issue just to have wider lips

Zygos being a legit failo is rare as fuck. Just because you don’t have model-tier protruding Zygos that doesn’t make it a failo.

i wish i was zygoless, narrow IMW, at least i could do MSE without issue just to have wider lips
I'd only do it for lips as well, mine are narrow, but since my ES is on the lower side, not sure how it would be affected.

• So Sad
Zygos being a legit failo is rare as fuck. Just because you don’t have model-tier protruding Zygos that doesn’t make it a failo.
Eppley said my cheekbones were underdeveloped, my midface isn't recessed, just flat. Srsly not looking for model cheekbones, but volume in midface, dont think lipofilling the area would be enough.

Eppley said my cheekbones were underdeveloped, my midface isn't recessed, just flat. Srsly not looking for model cheekbones, but volume in midface, dont think lipofilling the area would be enough.
Yeah I mean it’s not as if Eppley wants to charge you thousands of $ for surgery lol

In all honesty, I can’t comment because I haven’t seen your face but feel free to post a pic.

I do as well. In fact, many maxfax do.
Not going to lie, very interesting seeing an actual surgeon on a site like this. What is the ballpark for such a procedure in Eu roughly, hopefully not an arm and a leg as in the US?

Not going to lie, very interesting seeing an actual surgeon on a site like this. What is the ballpark for such a procedure in Eu roughly, hopefully not an arm and a leg as in the US?

Highly variable. Offer and demand is always a factor, but costs are normally lower (manufacturing costs, anaesthetist fees, surgeons fees and operating theatre)