Reactions: Chad69
View attachment 482444
You can still see that I have very high cheekbones
Still not natural lighting even i have that at 20% bf
IMG 20200629 184949

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chad69 and Sikkunt23
did you use that swallowing technique that doesn't use the buccinator muscles so ur faces gonna get less chubby or is that all cope and its all genetics?

• +1
did you use that swallowing technique that doesn't use the buccinator muscles so ur faces gonna get less chubby or is that all cope and its all genetics?
I was always mewing,properly swallowing and chewing hard food during childhood
On the other hand my brother who is 9 was severe mouthbreather and he lowkey looks recessed
Genetics play a big role but I think that with proper lifestyle you can overcome genetics (at least a little bit)

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
My brother is 10*

On the other hand my brother who is 9 was severe mouthbreather and he lowkey looks recessed
Genetics play a big role but I think that with proper lifestyle you can overcome genetics (at least a little bit)
do u have trouble getting girls? we are the same height but if u cant get girls its utterly over for me

• +1
Chad with an 8 inch dick. Life is really unfair.

• +1
do u have trouble getting girls? we are the same height but if u cant get girls its utterly over for me
Well
Its easy for them to socialize with me,I sometimes get looks from them on streets or they sometimes even approach me
They are actually gravtitating towards me if that makes sense
But also they are often laughing at my height or commenting on it
Keep in mind that I get mogged by 1/3 of girls

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Well
Its easy for them to socialize with me,I sometimes get looks from them on streets or they sometimes even approach me
They are actually gravtitating towards me if that makes sense
But also they are often laughing at my height or commenting on it
Keep in mind that I get mogged by 1/3 of girls
im 175cm in my air max 720 tbh

• +1
true, I mouthbreathed a lot because of my allergy and when comparing myself to my 14 yo sister (she doesn't have allergy), which is mewing and nosebreathing her whole life (she even didnt know how to mouthbreathe when I asked her to jfl, completely unnatural to her), you can tell she has better facial structure than me and it makes sense

• +1
  • +1
I got them one month ago
Holy fuck they are amazing
And they look high class/expensive as well
i want to be looksmaxxed while wearing them tbh. ugly incel wearing high class prettyboy clothes is always comical

• +1
i want to be looksmaxxed while wearing them tbh. ugly incel wearing high class prettyboy clothes is always comical
Yup
Do you look good tho?

Yup
Do you look good tho?
im on the edge of a decent bodyfat and too high bodyfat (i think im lingering between 17 and 16)
today and yesterday my face looked fat, but few days before i looked pretty lean because i was starving myself jfl
i think if i went down to like 13-14 bf i would be a slayer

• +1
im on the edge of a decent bodyfat and too high bodyfat (i think im lingering between 17 and 16)
today and yesterday my face looked fat, but few days before i looked pretty lean because i was starving myself jfl
i think if i went down to like 13-14 bf i would be a slayer
Nice
Good luck leaning down my brother💪🏻

• Love it
Reactions: karbo