Cheekbones surgery

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Not that many of you really know anything about suggery besides what is being trown around at this site, but i have a question regarding cheekbones. I have flat low set cheekbones + recessed orbitals + maxilla + recessed fucking everything. But when someone mentions flatness around the eye area, orbital rim implants are often deemed the solution, and i have my doubts regarding this. It may hide scleral show, but will it solve the flatness from recessed ass cheekbones. Im especially curious considering there aren't many good procedures for higher more prominent cheekbones other than
fake looking fillers and hardcore facial reconstruction surgeries, or will orbital implants be able to compensate for shit cheekbones? Toughs on this?

IDK shit about surgery, but I'd like to see pics of you to see how recessed you really are.

Nope, what you will need is a custom cheekbone-orbital rim implant all in one, this will address your flat cheekbones and orbital rim issues. Orbital rim implants will also not fix or improve sclera show, all they do is help with hollowness/darkness a bit and give more volume under the eyes, they will not affect the cheekbone area by themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, medialcanthuscel, mojopin and 4 others
Sorry my dude not worth the risk

Feel free to reach out to me when I rack up more posts here. I've been around the PSL community for years, rated dozens of people, and never doxed a soul.

Nope, what you will need is a custom cheekbone-orbital rim implant all in one, this will address your flat cheekbones and orbital rim issues. Orbital rim implants will also not fix or improve sclera show, all they do is help with hollowness/darkness a bit and give more volume under the eyes, they will not affect the cheekbone area by themselves

Sources where i can see/read more about this?
Feel free to reach out to me when I rack up more posts here. I've been around the PSL community for years, rated dozens of people, and never doxed a soul.

Maybe if I one day get super low inhib and don't give a shit about my internett existence. But for now i still can't risk it even though you probably wouldn't leak it.

Nice that might be a good solution. Altough you had me all the way untill i red that name Barry Eppley. Are there any other good surgeons who will perform this procedure as you know of?
Yea it’s a good implant and best way to fix flat cheekbones tbh, Dr Yaremchuk in boston does it as well. Him and Eppley are the top at implants

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Yea it’s a good implant and best way to fix flat cheekbones tbh, Dr Yaremchuk in boston does it as well. Him and Eppley are the top at implants

Nice, probably a couple of years before i will start thinking about doing this tho.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Nice that might be a good solution. Altough you had me all the way untill i red that name Barry Eppley. Are there any other good surgeons who will perform this procedure as you know of?

Why not Eppley?

I dont want a narzisistic salesman with bad reviews touching my face.

How do people know he’s a narcissist?

Are you actually gonna go through with these implants btw ?

How do people know he’s a narcissist?

Are you actually gonna go through with these implants btw ?

It all depends, im gonna see what i can get out of my remaining growth and do whatever non surgical looksmaxing i can. If im not satisfied with myself and If i have problems with girls in a few years i may consider it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
It all depends, im gonna see what i can get out of my remaining growth and do whatever non surgical looksmaxing i can. If im not satisfied with myself and If i have problems with girls in a few years i may consider it.

Good luck.

Why not jaw implants though ?

I would always think them to be better than cheekbones.

Good luck.

Why not jaw implants though ?

I would always think them to be better than cheekbones.

Well im definetly planning double jaw advancement for health reason if appliance doesn't work out, so that'll improve my jaw and its wide enough as it is

• +1
Well im definetly planning double jaw advancement for health reason if appliance doesn't work out, so that'll improve my jaw and its wide enough as it is

Sounds good. You should ascend fairly soon then ?

Sounds good. You should ascend fairly soon then ?

I've allready semi ascended im guessing since i've had girls want me, but yeah ascension to upper tier normie is the goal hopefully as soon as possible.

• +1
I dont want a narzisistic salesman with bad reviews touching my face.
Isn't he the only one that does the specific custom cheekbone implants for males? Maybe Yaremchuk does it but I don't know. Also all surgeons are narcissists lol

Isn't he the only one that does the specific custom cheekbone implants for males? Maybe Yaremchuk does it but I don't know. Also all surgeons are narcissists lol

Lol that may be, but read this lookism thread about the guy. https://lookism.net/Thread-Dr-Barry-Eppley-has-a-Personality-Disorder

Also I allready dont trust that Yamercuck guy but maybe hes a good surgeon

5 fqy5Wo 400x400

https://www.dryaremchuk.com/ His website already seems better designed than Eppley's, holy shit his website mogs Eppley's website hard, actually looks modern, well formatted and not like something that's straight out of 2002.

Surgeon for Craniofacial orbital deformities, right up my allway. But I think I'd have to proper research before trusting the guy.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Surgeon for Craniofacial orbital deformities, right up my allway. But I think I'd have to proper research before trusting the guy.
ur deformed?