My 500k surgery plan to ascend

So yeah my half a million dollar surgery plan to ascend

Rate my surgery list to become a human

My procedure plan is as follows (in stages):

Stage One:
- Determine whether my jaws are optimally developed; if they are significantly away from that optimal range I will first look into major maxillofacial treatment (Le Fort 1, BSSO, SARPE etc.).

I am aware that my mandible is very slightly recessed in comparison to maxilla, but I will not act upon that (i.e. BSSO) unless my maxilla needs advancement too. I will get the ceph x-rays to determine this, but on upon a quick look at my profile view; does my maxilla appear recessed?

- Dental implant with alveolar jaw bone graft + orthodontics; tooth extraction has messed up my teeth at the back which I feel is partly to blame for the hollowed appearance in my left cheek. Additional benefits: bringing forward the mildly retrusive lower lip, general teeth straightening and slight widening of dental arch

Stage Two (if craniofacial structure is determined to be good):

- Genioplasty (as we discussed): primarily to balance out my nose, mollify the appearance of my reasonably long philtrum (optimise the upper lip: chin ratio), normalise my mild class ii profile and give me some more dimorphism with the chin widening

- Inferior orbital rim augmentation combined with lower eyelid retraction surgery: for inferior scleral show, hollows beneath the eyes (negative orbital vector)

- Lateral orbital rim augmentation + supraorbital rim augmentation: add some dimorphism to my brow area. Not sure whether 'supraorbital rim augmentation' differs from 'brow ridge augmentation'? If they are two different things, I will do both.

- Malar + zygomatic arch implants: To accomplish 4 things: higher cheekbones, more lateral projection, more forward projection and correction of asymmetry in cheekbone arch on both sides of the face

- Clearing up the submental area: only if genioplasty doesn't help this by stretching the tissue out and lowering the pogonion below the level of the hyoid bone (which I feel is behind the appearance of my submental area, cephs will obviously confirm this)

- LASIK

- Flat mole removal for one on nose

- Botox above eyebrows to: i) Lower them, ii) make them flatter (looking into permanent fixes here)

- Laser/dermatological treatment for hyperpigmentation around eyes

- Teeth whitening

- Correction of minor ptosis on my left eye

Stage Three:

- Rhinoplasty: to make nose slightly smaller (reduce dorsal hump, decrease tip projection, reduce nostril size) only if nose still looks too big from the profile after the genioplasty. In doing so hopefully correct some nasal asymmetry (columellar show discrepancy, slight deviation of nose)

- Philtrum length reduction: only if the philtrum still appears long after genioplasty. Very difficult area; still haven't decided between a very modest lip lift or slight lowering of the alar base (possible a combination of the two). May avoid this if no development in the plastic surgery field on this issue. Very important to me though, this is possibly the area that I would most urgently like to see fixed.

- Buccal fat pad reduction - if losing body fat doesn't work and the malar implants don't provide enough of a masculine S-curve

- Soft tissue augmentation around eyes (inner eye hollow, possibly create the 'hooded eye' look); only if bony augmentation doesn't create enough dimorphism in the area
- Scar removal surgery for large scar on neck

- Otoplasty - pinning back ears just slightly

- Correction of jaw asymmetry through implants; possible further augmentation if that is my desired aesthetic at the time (lowering ramus, widening mandible etc.)

- Forehead augmentation: if supra-orbital ridge augmentation creates too much frontal bossing

- Further orthodontic treatment if teeth not straight (maxillary cant has created vertical discrepancy in placement of teeth, which I doubt will be tackled by my orthodontics mentioned above)

- Deep mentolabial fold augmentation if genioplasty leaves it problematic
- Correction of lip asymmetry (seems like the only solution is fillers + botox, need to investigate further)

Stage Four:

- Minor touchups (filler etc.)
- Cosmetic orbital decompression (with Dr. Taban) if eyes still look slightly buggy - unlikely due to risks, unsatisfactory cosmetic results and likelihood of bony augmentation providing the optimal result
- Looking into temporal implants but not sure if they would benefit me
- Veneers for wider smile: if that is my desired aesthetic at the time
- Hair transplants when hair starts falling out
- Beard transplant - only if I unable to grow one at the time, and then only if it is my desired aesthetic at the time (which I very much doubt)
- Skull augmentation to mollify a huge 'alien-like' occipital bun at the back of my head. I am aware this is currently unachievable, but of course plastic surgery may develop to deal with this.
- Mouth widening (commisuroplasty): not realistic due to the scars at the current moment
all of that to still be retarded

Stage One:
- Determine whether my jaws are optimally developed; if they are significantly away from that optimal range I will first look into major maxillofacial treatment (Le Fort 1, BSSO, SARPE etc.).

I am aware that my mandible is very slightly recessed in comparison to maxilla, but I will not act upon that (i.e. BSSO) unless my maxilla needs advancement too. I will get the ceph x-rays to determine this, but on upon a quick look at my profile view; does my maxilla appear recessed?

- Dental implant with alveolar jaw bone graft + orthodontics; tooth extraction has messed up my teeth at the back which I feel is partly to blame for the hollowed appearance in my left cheek. Additional benefits: bringing forward the mildly retrusive lower lip, general teeth straightening and slight widening of dental arch

- Genioplasty (as we discussed): primarily to balance out my nose, mollify the appearance of my reasonably long philtrum (optimise the upper lip: chin ratio), normalise my mild class ii profile and give me some more dimorphism with the chin widening

- Inferior orbital rim augmentation combined with lower eyelid retraction surgery: for inferior scleral show, hollows beneath the eyes (negative orbital vector)

- Lateral orbital rim augmentation + supraorbital rim augmentation: add some dimorphism to my brow area. Not sure whether 'supraorbital rim augmentation' differs from 'brow ridge augmentation'? If they are two different things, I will do both.

- Malar + zygomatic arch implants: To accomplish 4 things: higher cheekbones, more lateral projection, more forward projection and correction of asymmetry in cheekbone arch on both sides of the face

- Clearing up the submental area: only if genioplasty doesn't help this by stretching the tissue out and lowering the pogonion below the level of the hyoid bone (which I feel is behind the appearance of my submental area, cephs will obviously confirm this)

- LASIK

- Botox above eyebrows to: i) Lower them, ii) make them flatter (looking into permanent fixes here)

- Teeth whitening

Stage Three:

- Rhinoplasty: to make nose slightly smaller (reduce dorsal hump, decrease tip projection, reduce nostril size) only if nose still looks too big from the profile after the genioplasty. In doing so hopefully correct some nasal asymmetry (columellar show discrepancy, slight deviation of nose)

- Philtrum length reduction: only if the philtrum still appears long after genioplasty. Very difficult area; still haven't decided between a very modest lip lift or slight lowering of the alar base (possible a combination of the two). May avoid this if no development in the plastic surgery field on this issue. Very important to me though, this is possibly the area that I would most urgently like to see fixed.

- Buccal fat pad reduction - if losing body fat doesn't work and the malar implants don't provide enough of a masculine S-curve

- Soft tissue augmentation around eyes (inner eye hollow, possibly create the 'hooded eye' look); only if bony augmentation doesn't create enough dimorphism in the area

- Correction of jaw asymmetry through implants; possible further augmentation if that is my desired aesthetic at the time (lowering ramus, widening mandible etc.)

- Forehead augmentation: if supra-orbital ridge augmentation creates too much frontal bossing

- Further orthodontic treatment if teeth not straight (maxillary cant has created vertical discrepancy in placement of teeth, which I doubt will be tackled by my orthodontics mentioned above)

- Correction of lip asymmetry (seems like the only solution is fillers + botox, need to investigate further)

Stage Four:

- Cosmetic orbital decompression (with Dr. Taban) if eyes still look slightly buggy - unlikely due to risks, unsatisfactory cosmetic results and likelihood of bony augmentation providing the optimal result
- Beard transplant - only if I unable to grow one at the time, and then only if it is my desired aesthetic at the time (which I very much doubt)
- Skull augmentation to mollify a huge 'alien-like' occipital bun at the back of my head. I am aware this is currently unachievable, but of course plastic surgery may develop to deal with this.
- Mouth widening (commisuroplasty): not realistic due to the scars at the current moment
bros going cyberpsycho

niggas will reply to retarded india threads like this but not respond to threads sourcing good surgeons or try and be productive and helpful in any way

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
in the end when its all done you'll be half a million poorer and just as sad as before.
hit the gym 6 days a week instead

i love my face

$500,000

You are not that fucked up to need half a million fucking dollars to ascend
Buy a fucking rolls-royce with that money and get bitches with it
if you spend that amount on sth as petty as these surgeries youre almost recrtainly rich to begin with
if you cant get bitches while being that rich, youre either old or severely retarded. they would probably do it out of mental illness

i cant imagine a broke person suddenly getting a hold on 500k and being so absolutely braindead to spend it on surgeries

Stage One:

- LASIK

- Teeth whitening

Stage Three:

Stage Four:

will dental implants with bone grafts help? like, can it grow your bone? ive heard mixed opinions, some say its cope