Chemical peeling vs Microneedling

anyone

anyone

Quiet reader
What’s better to get rid of small acne scars like the 3rd and 4th one?

IMG 2066

Im on tret for like 2-3 months, my pimples are gone but the small acne scars don’t go away.
So is a chemical peeling or a micro needling session better to get rid of these scars?
Or is there even a better solution than these both?

My mother did microneedling and my aunts and her friends asked her if she got botox. So I would say microneedling. But it has to be that one where they put your blood back onto your face

• +1
Reactions: coispet
My mother did microneedling and my aunts and her friends asked her if she got botox. So I would say microneedling. But it has to be that one where they put your blood back onto your face
u got any experience w chemical peeling?

What’s better to get rid of small acne scars like the 3rd and 4th one?

View attachment 2725600

Im on tret for like 2-3 months, my pimples are gone but the small acne scars don’t go away.
So is a chemical peeling or a micro needling session better to get rid of these scars?
Or is there even a better solution than these both?

Unironically go to a dermatologist.
I had no idea what I should get for certain acne scars, as I have a combination.
My dermatologist recommended Microneedling. She also threw in some laser treatments for certain areas that would do better from it.
She also prescribed Tazorac.

Be warned. It's expensive.
I bought a package for $2000 USD. 4 Microneedle sessions with some free laser thrown in. I already did my first one.
I don't notice that much of a difference right now. But I'm following the skincare routine she gave to me.

Unironically go to a dermatologist.
I had no idea what I should get for certain acne scars, as I have a combination.
My dermatologist recommended Microneedling. She also threw in some laser treatments for certain areas that would do better from it.
She also prescribed Tazorac.

Be warned. It's expensive.
I bought a package for $2000 USD. 4 Microneedle sessions with some free laser thrown in. I already did my first one.
I don't notice that much of a difference right now. But I'm following the skincare routine she gave to me.
I don’t think it will be that expensive for me because my scars aren’t that bad and paying 2k wouldn’t be worth it. And yea I was at my dermatologist and he said chemical peeling would be Ideal

I don’t think it will be that expensive for me because my scars aren’t that bad and paying 2k wouldn’t be worth it. And yea I was at my dermatologist and he said chemical peeling would be Ideal
aye g quick ques, im aboutta blast tret, but am scared asf abt the purge face, did u face it? will i face it? i have little to no acne and face it pretty smooth overall but the texture is kinda bad, can i get sm help?

aye g quick ques, im aboutta blast tret, but am scared asf abt the purge face, did u face it? will i face it? i have little to no acne and face it pretty smooth overall but the texture is kinda bad, can i get sm help?
its not that bad and u ll have to go through it. Just wash your face a lot and dont forget to moisturize. Try going from 0.25% to 0.5% and then eventually 1% if needed.
If its really bad then just use it every 2nd or 3rd day before going to sleep