chemical smell is more important and overrides looks to women

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
pheromones are real and are more important than visual cues to women according to research.whereas with men its the opposite.also the majority of studies say while women are indeed visual,they are much less than men.

I recommend True Love or Casanova mixed with Alpha Q.True Love is the most powerful and high end pheromone product that makes women entranced,enchanted and deeply in love with you.do not use unless you want a relationship with a 10,because women will fall deeply in love with you and hate your guts if you dont reciprocate or commit.it has potent hypnotic effect,

alpha Q is more a VIP high status cool guy vibe.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, litaz, Chadethnic101 and 8 others
avoid sexual alpha pheromones,because most women will find you sleezy and disgusting and will put on defense shields.research in mammals proves women need a emotional attachment of some sort before sexual attraction.this is why even chads get ghosted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and noorwoodinfinite
Just beemaxx
220px-Nasinov_9024.JPG

May be legit. Girls smell me and ask me why I smell so good all the time. It doesn't even correlate to anything obvious, like when I just showered or just lifted

Also, y'all noticed the same is true for girls? Visual appearance aside, some girls just like feel/smell insanely good to be close to. Others not so much. But the ones who do, it's insane, you just wanna fuck the shit out of them. It's a chemical thing, pheromones are legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas and 3 others
smell will literally BEAUTIFY a average face

Human pheromones and facial attraction[edit]​

Two types of male pheromones: 5α-androst-16-en-3-one (MP1, androstenone) and 4,16-androstadien-3-one (MP2, androstadienone) and one type of female pheromone: 1,3,5(10),16-estratetrael-3-ol (FP, estratetraenol) are used as signals of mating quality. Studies[26] showed that MP2 has the strongest response produced by female vomeronasal organ (VNO), which is the first stage of the olfactory system. Sex-difference processing in the hypothalamus has been found between female and male pheromone, including in the VNO, where opposite-sex pheromones have different surface potential.[26][27][28] Studies have illustrated a relationship between human facial attraction and pheromones.[29] Individuals rated those of the opposite sex as more attractive if they preferred the individual's pheromones' odour. It was also demonstrated that partners in a long-term relationship would have higher concordance between two types of signals of mating quality, vision and olfaction. In addition, no difference was found between two types of male pheromones in women's preference aside from the location of pheromones production.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Sens
All that shit pheromones, esoterics, nofap are some sort of legit, some 4.5 PSL normies are magnets to women, you can't explain that with the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
I'll look these products up, and possibly test one of them and post the results here. I'll try to keep the experiment as legit as possible so we can get some kind of infoc

blend in a blender alot of celery and pine pollen to produce natural pheromones everyday.but true love is best.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
All that shit pheromones, esoterics, nofap is some sort of legit, some 4.5 PSL normies are magnets to women, you can't that explain with the blackpill
androtestione has a potent BEAUTIFYING effect,on both the wearer and the target.true love has this chemical in the just right dosage.

• +1
androtestione has a potent BEAUTIFYING effect,on both the wearer and the target.true love has this chemical in the just right dosage.
True, celery has a lot of androsteron

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
looks,smell and personality matter all.but smell and game matter MOST.thats proven through most studies.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
It's hard to trust that because I'm assume a site like houseofpheromones.com has an obvious motive to conclude pheromones are legit
there is scientific consensus that pheromones in humans are legit,its just that only 10 out of 200+ vendors are legit,and due to individual chemistry what works for one may not work for another even if legit and high end.thats why you try multiple.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
looks,smell and personality matter all.but smell and game matter MOST.thats proven through most studies.
cope remirez smelled like shit yet women were dying to fuck him

cope remirez smelled like shit yet women were dying to fuck him
I mean pheromone smell,low t men give off bad pheromones and high t men like ramirez give off sexual smells.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Sens
there is scientific consensus that pheromones in humans are legit,its just that only 10 out of 200+ vendors are scams,and due to individual chemistry what works for one may not work for another even if legit and high end.thats why you try multiple.
Yeah that could be true, I'm out of the loop on that I'll look in to it

I mean pheromone smell,low t men give off bad pheromones and high t men like ramirez give off sexual smells.
Yeah it makes since test is precursor of all pheromones

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
That's true, tbh i had 3 stacylites classmates that said to my friend that i'm hot, he was shocked, because all that clown classmates were trying to impress foids and i didn't give a single fuck, also i had stacy who mogs me by 1 PSL and interested at me, and my T is above normal range

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Preoximerianas, Anyanglover and 1 other person
i've tried androstenone in past and man were more hostile towards me i notice more stares from women

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Sens
So how does this shit work

High test=more pheromones automatically?

So how does this shit work

High test=more pheromones automatically?
yes.but if youre very high t you shouldnt bathe everyday.eating pheromone foods helps.but synthetic pheromones are PURER and more effective due to the molecules of diffusion.with true love you dont need to wear it everyday on your target as it has lasting imprint effects.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
i've tried androstenone in past and man were more hostile towards me i notice more stares from women
true love too has potent sexual effects but not over the top alpha so that it scares away all women but high t sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
also some of my friends get jealous of me without any reason and try to compete with me is it because of pheromones?

might be.
normies tells me that its because of astrological placement i've which cause me to come as intimidating despite looking high/meduim trust i think there are many exception to blackpill like pheromones, hybristophilia and fictophilia

Tren seems to have some pheromone production effects.

I'm trying out these spray on stuff now, it's a cheap boost if it works.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

And
Here
We
Cope

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Toth's thot and TrestIsBest
All that shit pheromones, esoterics, nofap are some sort of legit, some 4.5 PSL normies are magnets to women, you can't explain that with the blackpill
And you were really trying to call me retarded :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you claim that height doesn't matter:feelsuhh:, and yeah, i've seen a lot of examples of what i said above:y'all:
View attachment 1435973
Height literally doesn't matter. It's cope for men with ugly faces.

Ok? And you think it's pheromones that are causing it :feelsuhh:?

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Height literally doesn't matter. It's cope for men with ugly faces.

Ok? And you think it's pheromones that are causing it :feelsuhh:?
Not always, but sometimes yes, i know it on my own expirience. I don't say exactly about pheromones, but there is guy at the bus or in the company that look ultranormie and don't even talk with game and other BS, and foids approach, i that type of guy myself, not a "mysterious chad", just htn

And, yeah after puberty a lot of girls were saying that i become tall and they feel secure near me and shit, i'm not even really tall like 6 ft, idk maybe they scared of you tallfags that's why you think that's cope, u are like 2 meters tall?

@LooksOverAll like, i'm not the retard that believes in every type of bullshit, but my exprience shows me that there are some energy or aura, or pheromones call it whatever you want and it's legit

@LooksOverAll like, i'm not the retard that believes in every type of bullshit, but my exprience shows me that there are some energy or aura, or pheromones call it whatever you want and it's legit
I've always known this was a fact

But I thought it was swag:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
pheromones are real and are more important than visual cues to women according to research.whereas with men its the opposite.also the majority of studies say while women are indeed visual,they are much less than men.

I recommend True Love or Casanova mixed with Alpha Q.True Love is the most powerful and high end pheromone product that makes women entranced,enchanted and deeply in love with you.do not use unless you want a relationship with a 10,because women will fall deeply in love with you and hate your guts if you dont reciprocate or commit.it has potent hypnotic effect,

alpha Q is more a VIP high status cool guy vibe.
Where to buy this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Preoximerianas
e
avoid sexual alpha pheromones,because most women will find you sleezy and disgusting and will put on defense shields.research in mammals proves women need a emotional attachment of some sort before sexual attraction.this is why even chads get ghosted.
emotional attachment? thats why games do work

placebo effect
just inject testo for real pheromones

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest