Chewing effectively

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
So it seems like no-one is getting results from chewing hard gum in the replies to my thread, where I showcased my browridge improvement before and after chewing.

So I thought I'd share my routine, idk could help someone:

2 hours soft gum while working out. When I'm doing my neck curls I feel alot of pressure in my face while I chew and my tongue smacks against my maxilla with force.

then

6 pieces of falim gum for 30 minutes INCISORS for 20 minutes PREMOLARS for 10 minutes. I push as hard as I can the whole time - no autopilot chewing. I make sure I have a cold glass of water next to me when the gum begins to get softer

also

hardmewing 24/7 with teeth always in contact but thats common knowledge, I just think chewing with molars is so pointless to push the maxilla upwards, the front teeth will put the most pressure on the front of the face, which is where your important features like browridge, eyes, ect are.

Hope this helps : )

@retard @Salludon anything to add??

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero and 8 others
How is your tonguebon the roof of your mouth when you're chewing?
and my tongue smacks against my maxilla with force.

Sounds good, gonna order some Falim Gum after I remove my braces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
How is your tonguebon the roof of your mouth when you're chewing?
Its only when i do neck curls, try lying off the edge of your bed and bending your neck your tongue automatically smacks the roof of your mouth. When youo chew and do the neck curls its a crazy pressure on your face

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Pussyslayer
how long did it take to see the results on your browridge that you previously posted?

how long did it take to see the results on your browridge that you previously posted?
couple months. I had very weak jaw muscles to begin with due to diet so keep that in account, i probably won't get the same results in the same months the progress will slow down probably. who knows tbh

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Chewing gave me wider face but longer midface. Every Looksmax is looksmin theory is very brutal.

Now I have to incisor chew to try and even it up.

What a fucking disaster.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, JizzFarmer, hairyballscel and 3 others
Chewing gave me wider face but longer midface. Every Looksmax is looksmin theory is very brutal.

What a fucking disaster.
@Salludon is this true?

What a fucking disaster.
Yeah molar chewing seems bad tbh, incisors bring the best results but might damage teeth

RETARDS LIKE YOU SHOULD GET PUBLICLY EXECUTED

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Imagine thinking chewing works, it's all about the dimorphism buddy boyo

Imagine thinking chewing works, it's all about the dimorphism buddy boyo
Worked for me tbh i gained dimorphism through non-existant browridge --> a visible one. every detail makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 6272, Deleted member 6856 and 1 other person
Idk tbh i chew with all teeth even front teeth so i never had that problem
Bruh, wouldn't you get an overbite if you chewed with front teeth? Plus if you already have a slight one wouldn't it get worse?

Bruh, wouldn't you get an overbite if you chewed with front teeth? Plus if you already have a slight one wouldn't it get worse?
my bite hasn't changed but in theory idk

I don’t chew that much with front teeth just a little bit. Been doing it for a year now. No overbite or long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272
Chewing doesnt work u utter subhumans
Im really thinkin that i should expose this whole shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, NarcyChadlite, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Worked for me tbh i gained dimorphism through non-existant browridge --> a visible one. every detail makes a difference
Chewing doesn't give you a brow 😂😂

Chewing doesnt work u utter subhumans
Im really thinkin that i should expose this whole shit
Worked for me, wasn't natural growth because I only got a difference after chewing and mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Worked for me, wasn't natural growth because I only got a difference after chewing and mewing.
It cant
You aint some fucking mice/rat
Your body works just like ours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
You cant chew when you have braces ?
They said no chewing gum because it might damage the braces, I do chew regular gum, but i figured that falim gum might be a bit too much. Don't wanna go back there every week to get them fixed and don't want any small damage that might make the end result worse

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
So it seems like no-one is getting results from chewing hard gum in the replies to my thread, where I showcased my browridge improvement before and after chewing.

So I thought I'd share my routine, idk could help someone:

2 hours soft gum while working out. When I'm doing my neck curls I feel alot of pressure in my face while I chew and my tongue smacks against my maxilla with force.

then

6 pieces of falim gum for 30 minutes INCISORS for 20 minutes PREMOLARS for 10 minutes. I push as hard as I can the whole time - no autopilot chewing. I make sure I have a cold glass of water next to me when the gum begins to get softer

also

hardmewing 24/7 with teeth always in contact but thats common knowledge, I just think chewing with molars is so pointless to push the maxilla upwards, the front teeth will put the most pressure on the front of the face, which is where your important features like browridge, eyes, ect are.

Hope this helps : )

can it be just growth if you're just 16?

can it be just growth if you're just 16?
I probably triggered growth, since I've had a soft diet my whole life
I can't say if it works if older cause I'm 17

i chewed with like one falim piece at the start of the year (like february)
i started to get clicking and i chewed through it until i realized that it was stupid

i still get clicking in my left side, just not as severe (when biting down hard food)
idk if u experienced this, should i wait a couple more months and see if it improves? its been ages
it has improved just really slowly.

AND im 18/late bloomer, i hope i can still get gains as idk if i can utilise the last stage of my development period

What a fucking disaster.
This is why you need upward facepulling

i started to get clicking and i chewed through it until i realized that it was stupid

i still get clicking in my left side, just not as severe (when biting down hard food)
idk if u experienced this, should i wait a couple more months and see if it improves? its been ages

AND im 18/late bloomer, i hope i can still get gains as idk if i can utilise the last stage of my development period
Same here I started at 17 and my tmj got worse. If zi was you, I'd get just bimax or something to fix most your problems after braces

What a fucking disaster.
Did your IPD increase?

i made sure to chew only 30 mins max of hard gum so i never had any jaw problems
idk just make sure you dont feel any pain i guess idfk