Chewing for a bigger jawline makes you look like shit

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
I chewed most of my life from age 3-27. As a result, my masseters became gigantic. I didn't look like a masculine slayer. It just made me look bloated and people thought I was well overweight in selfies. Here's a comparison from where I started to where I am now after reducing them for over a year

Collage 2022 12 31 13 09 18

Do you think lachowski or o'pry chewed everyday to be attractive? It's all about your bones. Good looking people are that way because of features that naturally cannot be changed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Mewton, Lonenely sigma and 15 others
judging by your first photo you aren't lean enough, cope

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, BountyKiller96, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
i think your biggest enemy is your frankenstein eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Dr. Bludy, Mewton and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, HarrierDuBois, virren and 6 others
You clearly chewed one side more than the other

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
U ascended a lot

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 21340
He looks ogreish
His ramus is far too long. It makes his ears create an illusion to be far to high set (which fucks up the harmony).

Remember boyo.. Ears are top S tier in my list

compared to your insect bug eyes, yes indeed
Projecting cuck. I havem't ever shared a single pic of my face. I got more of hunter eyes than yours I'm pretty sure. Altho i don't have actual hunter eyes, that's also true., I lack PFL.

me trying to look for who asked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, BountyKiller96, SoberAndRetarded and 12 others
Projecting cuck. I havem't ever shared a single pic of my face. I got more of hunter eyes than yours I'm pretty sure. Altho i don't have actual hunter eyes, that's also true., I lack PFL.
shivers down my timber! :cry:
No PFL for your abused dog eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23017
Going out of your way to chew gum is stupid. But being more conscious chewing your food all the way through is a life long habit

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, p0lishsubhuman and Hentaiwatcher69
why is your lower third so uncanny
it almost looks like youre missing a gonion on the left side

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i bet you your body fat was above 12% JFL

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
How'd you reduce masseters?

Because you’re bloated mess, big masseters whilst lean mogs.

I know what you mean, I used to chew mastic gum but never understood how to avoid bloating. I have a good jawline naturally but after chewing for a month I looked like a bloated mess. I stopped and like a week later I looked way better.

Chewing is retarded imo, but some people swear by it so idk.

I can recreate this before and after just by extending my lower jaw in the after photo. If you're not doing that then good results.

What procedure did you undergo to fix your eye? I've seen a girl with the same issue, she looks great but one of her eye's wonky (no offence).
This is yet another piece of evidence that chewing does work as hypertrophy for the masseters and does infact widen your jaw/masseters.
Your face is more than fine, it just looks like you're carrying a lot of water weight in your face and need to maybe reduce potassium or get leaner? i'm betting you aren't 10-12% bodyfat. Get leaner and either take diuretics to reduce the fat around your cheeks or get buccal fat removal as a last resort. When i first clicked on the thread, i thought you were going to look like a chipmunk and talk about how chewing is not worth it if you have inward gonions but you look good, your right side is kinda drooping, doesn't seem like both sides are balanced.

How did u fix ur eye?

What procedure did you undergo to fix your eye? I've seen a girl with the same issue, she looks great but one of her eye's wonky (no offence).
This is yet another piece of evidence that chewing does work as hypertrophy for the masseters and does infact widen your jaw/masseters.
Your face is more than fine, it just looks like you're carrying a lot of water weight in your face and need to maybe reduce potassium or get leaner? i'm betting you aren't 10-12% bodyfat. Get leaner and either take diuretics to reduce the fat around your cheeks or get buccal fat removal as a last resort. When i first clicked on the thread, i thought you were going to look like a chipmunk and talk about how chewing is not worth it if you have inward gonions but you look good, your right side is kinda drooping, doesn't seem like both sides are balanced.
Strabismus surgery. Still need to do simple eye exercises to maintain but it's holding well after a year

• +1
All chewing done was give me a fucking clicking left jaw

Strabismus surgery. Still need to do simple eye exercises to maintain but it's holding well after a year
Curious why people who have this condition don't get the surgery. I've seen my fair share of people with 1 wonky eye and surely it's not that expensive from what i'm seeing on google, maybe people are afraid of anything touching their eye, especially invasive surgery. I would think you have to be awake for this surgery which makes it even scarier! edit: actually just found out it's performed under general anesthaesia which now makes me wonder why everyone with the condition doesn't get it. Especially in my country where healthcare is "free", the doctors should be handing this shit out to everyone who needs it.

Nah you just don't have right masseter insertions.

With good insertions, cheemaxxing is not gonna looksmin you.

Uorb909m7a181

You have the B which makes you look bloated. The A is ideal one but you have to be careful not to overmax your massaters too much because it lools uncanny then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 1140 and justbentbro
Curious why people who have this condition don't get the surgery. I've seen my fair share of people with 1 wonky eye and surely it's not that expensive from what i'm seeing on google, maybe people are afraid of anything touching their eye, especially invasive surgery. I would think you have to be awake for this surgery which makes it even scarier! edit: actually just found out it's performed under general anesthaesia which now makes me wonder why everyone with the condition doesn't get it. Especially in my country where healthcare is "free", the doctors should be handing this shit out to everyone who needs it.
I feel like it just isn't well known. I've been on a lot of reddit forums that swear there is no way strabismus can be fixed in adult life. My guess is it's a relatively obscure condition that isn't life threatening, so there isn't a lot of advertising spent on it. Thank god I dug deep

• +1
I feel like it just isn't well known. I've been on a lot of reddit forums that swear there is no way strabismus can be fixed in adult life. My guess is it's a relatively obscure condition that isn't life threatening, so there isn't a lot of advertising spent on it. Thank god I dug deep
I see, that's interesting and no surprise redditfags are wrong once again.

I chewed most of my life from age 3-27. As a result, my masseters became gigantic. I didn't look like a masculine slayer. It just made me look bloated and people thought I was well overweight in selfies. Here's a comparison from where I started to where I am now after reducing them for over a year

View attachment 2021268
Do you think lachowski or o'pry chewed everyday to be attractive? It's all about your bones. Good looking people are that way because of features that naturally cannot be changed
get gonion implants and you will mog

Last edited:

View attachment 2021268
i have the same problem as you, constant gum chewer my whole life.. and From the pic it looks like you chewed mostly on the left side In pic, it’s much bigger ( again same problem)
question is did you reduce one side ? Or both? And was Botox dosage the same on both sides?i assume you used Botox injections

Last edited:
Looks like you wouldn't have developed such strong ramus height without chewing. Allowing your masseters to atrophy allowed long ramus to pop. I think this give credence to chewing and allowing recovery time, not getting rid of it altogether

Looks like you wouldn't have developed such strong ramus height without chewing. Allowing your masseters to atrophy allowed long ramus to pop. I think this give credence to chewing and allowing recovery time, not getting rid of it altogether
I think you have a good point actually. I think it's more of an issue when chewing post puberty. Otherwise it will just result in masseter growth

View attachment 2021268
holy shit before i zoomed in i thought you were indigenous swiss. wtf happened to that guy anyways?

That epicanthus fold thing ruins your entire eye area tbh. Also why is one eye hooded while the other isn't?
Would ascend if you fixed it.

Nah you just don't have right masseter insertions.

With good insertions, cheemaxxing is not gonna looksmin you.

View attachment 2021835

You have the B which makes you look bloated. The A is ideal one but you have to be careful not to overmax your massaters too much because it lools uncanny then.
i have C with better chin and slightly sharper jaw, u think its still good to chew? i did it before and had some compliments by foids

Depends on the gonions and masseter insertions
But you're right
Bone > muscle