Chewing for a taller ramus (if below 25)

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Chewing is legit for ramus
You will literally see getting your ramus more defined , taller and even you getting an upswing when you start to train your masseters
Chewing is legit for everyone in the previous ancient times hunter gatherers used to chew so fuckin hard foods that all of them had robust facial structures and no teeth problems which in today's case is fuck lot

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Constantin Denis, RAMU KAKA and 21 others
You will literally see getting your ramus more defined , taller and even you getting an upswing when you start to train your masseters
Chewing is legit for everyone in the previous ancient times hunter gatherers used to chew so fuckin hard foods that all of them had robust facial structures and no teeth problems which in today's case is fuck lot
View attachment 2151461
What to chew then?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Bones lead to bigger masseters not the other way round. Ur muscles won’t grow the bone stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, Mewton, St.TikTokcel and 6 others
Bones lead to bigger masseters not the other way round. Ur muscles won’t grow the bone stop the cope
You stop the cope
My bones are completely different on the left side of my face only coz I didn't chewed from there
Retards like you who don't know about anything should literally be banned from posting any stuff regarding looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 67558, oxymoron and 24 others
What to chew then?
Mastic , jawliner , chisel
Or just buy course form chad from mewing world on how to chew
I have it it's legit he tells to chew on rubber by diffrent methods

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal, MrGlutton and 5 others
Ty mate

• +1
You stop the cope
My bones are completely different on the left side of my face only coz I didn't chewed from there
Retards like you who don't know about anything should literally be banned from posting any stuff regarding looksmaxxing
Literally genetics. Ur heart is located on one side of ur body. Ur body in all parts isn’t meant to be 100% identical to the other side. Bone grows on its own and the muscle that sits on top of it accompanies it. Muscle doesnt grow bones basically. Go read actual studies instead of listening to this broscience bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reddotguy, chawaje, Mewton and 7 others
You stop the cope
i don't know about how valid chewing is, but I lost a tooth on the left side which forced me to chew on the right side through puberty and now the right side of my jaw is better.
suifuel for me but chewing could be legit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Mewton, kuroganeikki and 3 others
Literally genetics. Ur heart is located on one side of ur body. Ur body in all parts isn’t meant to be 100% identical to the other side. Bone grows on its own and the muscle that sits on top of it accompanies it. Muscle doesnt grow bones basically. Go read actual studies instead of listening to this broscience bs
Leave it you fuckin retard jfl
There are soany studies that show cor relation of masseter muscles to bone growth
But no we all should definitely listen to a guy on a forum who is a retard and only shitposts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless, Deleted member 32529, overtier1011 and 8 others
Mouthguard clenching is the best way to chew. Ive tried everything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, hattrick, Eren and 5 others
i don't know about how valid chewing is, but I lost a tooth on the left side which forced me to chew on the right side through puberty and now the right side of my jaw is better.
suifuel for me but chewing could be legit
Chewing is legit I never chewed from my left side and now I regret it lso hard iterally entire bone is different, ramus is different, forward growth is different
Fuckkkkkkkk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Leave it you fuckin retard jfl
There are soany studies that show cor relation of masseter muscles to bone growth
But no we all should definitely listen to a guy on a forum who is a retard and only shitposts
Why are so mad? Am I taking ur copes away?

Bigger bones lead to bigger muscles not the other way round.
Bigger clavicles -> bigger delts
Bigger gonions-> bigger masseters
Bigger hips -> bigger glutes

etc.

U are coping hard and raging like an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, St.TikTokcel, It'snotover and 2 others
Why are so mad? Am I taking ur copes away?

Bigger bones lead to bigger muscles not the other way round.
Bigger clavicles -> bigger delts
Bigger gonions-> bigger masseters
Bigger hips -> bigger glutes

etc.

U are coping hard and raging like an incel
I just hate nihilistic and negative guys
Who just want to post negative stuff and wanna sound high IQ by it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, oxymoron, Deleted member 32529 and 13 others
I just hate nihilistic and negative guys
Who just want to post negative stuff and wanna sound high IQ by it
Holy fuck ur just retarded if u think I’m saying this to be negative. Blackpill is meant to be the truth. Why u even here. I’m literally just saying it’s not in ur control by chewing.

U want a solution? I’ll give u an actual one. Implants. Every Hollywood actor is getting them for wider gonions. Sommerhalder, tom cruise, Chris hemsworth…

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Mewton, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Holy fuck ur just retarded if u think I’m saying this to be negative. Blackpill is meant to be the truth. Why u even here. I’m literally just saying it’s not in ur control by chewing.

U want a solution? I’ll give u an actual one. Implants. Every Hollywood actor is getting them for wider gonions. Sommerhalder, tom cruise, Chris hemsworth…
I never denied the surgery pill
I myself will get them
But saying chewing is cope without even knowing about it is beyond retarded

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oxymoron, UZB_Strebl and 4 others
3273303 2619395 Screenshot 20210730 133158 Chrome

Temporalis correlation between skull morphology
You will probably deny this IDK for what reason but there are studies just find them
@Whatashame

Attachments

• 3355212_The-relationship-between-skull-morphology-masticatory-muscle-forceand-cranial-skeletal...pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Constantin Denis and 5.5psl
It’s also in my disc in the ‘courses’ section if anyone cares, free ofcourse - https://discord.gg/gsYqNftE

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl

That probably goes for people in their mid 20s when the face doesnt change as much anymore. Depends on genetics and puberty etc but your bones in face change up to early 20s for most people. Chewing hard food affects the shape and density of the jaw bone because of the pressure over time. Chewing also makes masseters bigger, but how good those masseters look depends on how wide your jaw is and how outward your gonions are. Chewing hard food and providign your body with enough protein, being active and producing enough hgh will probably make your jaw better overtime if you arent too old

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
Yeah I'm 15 and i have been chewing food with my incisors since 6 months and my ramus legit looks like dolph lundgren's ramus

• +1
Reactions: ik_584 and 5.5psl
That probably goes for people in their mid 20s when the face doesnt change as much anymore. Depends on genetics and puberty etc but your bones in face change up to early 20s for most people. Chewing hard food affects the shape and density of the jaw bone because of the pressure over time. Chewing also makes masseters bigger, but how good those masseters look depends on how wide your jaw is and how outward your gonions are. Chewing hard food and providign your body with enough protein, being active and producing enough hgh will probably make your jaw better overtime if you arent too old
What about people with bad masseters? The ones with the roundish shape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
What about people with bad masseters? The ones with the roundish shape
I would say that still chew bro
Masseters will always looksmax you
And I also have round masseters

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Majkal, It'snotover and 1 other person
View attachment 2151461
is it the actual bite force that is changing the bones or the activation of the masseters

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, 5.5psl and looksmidder
my face is wider than ideal, what teeth should i chew with to avoid it getting any wider through temporal hypertrophy? i imagine front teeth since they only activate masseters but everyone here seems to say to avoid that

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
my face is wider than ideal, what teeth should i chew with to avoid it getting any wider through temporal hypertrophy? i imagine front teeth since they only activate masseters but everyone here seems to say to avoid that
Chew in an upwards an forwards direction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and 5.5psl
The below 25 thing is wrong. If it’s not below 15 or something then it would work at any age. Below 25 is just when you naturally build more bone than you resorb, but after 25 or so there is exceptions (like high mechanical stress)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and MrGlutton
I would say that still chew bro
Masseters will always looksmax you
And I also have round masseters
Thanks bro, actually my insertions are not even high, the biggest part of the muscle is above the gonion. Is normal gum still fine? Mastic gave me tmj last year, with normal i can chew 30 minutes or a bit more with 0 issues.

• +1
  • So Sad
i’ve tried it and tbh there’s still always significant activation of my temporals
Masseter and temporalis are equally important remember that
I the temporalis activates most when the teeth touch so you maybe could try chewing without them touching

@Dr. Bruh @PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Any tips for him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, looksmidder, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
I the temporalis activates most when the teeth touch so you maybe could try chewing without them touching

Any tips for him?
yeah ik temporalis is important but honestly it will looksmin me hugely the more i grow it, and especially if it affects my bones. thanks for the advice on touching teeth though, i've never heard that before

• +1
you think chewing to hypetrophy massters would help with a narrow jaw?

FgsqBKgUUAAXIgD

• JFL

Any tips for him?
you can test your chewing pattern by placing fingers on the appropriate muscle :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and looksmidder
you can test your chewing pattern by placing fingers on the appropriate muscle :feelshmm:
yeah i’ve been trying that, i think i’m figuring out how to activate the temporalis less. thanks for the help man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5'7 zoomer
Based bhai I’m a living example for that. Should I make thread?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27772
I chewed mastic gum pretty much every day for like 2 hours for maybe like a year for this reason, but didn't see any change

It's not really a feasible thing to do that level or any more than that

• Woah
The below 25 thing is wrong. If it’s not below 15 or something then it would work at any age. Below 25 is just when you naturally build more bone than you resorb, but after 25 or so there is exceptions (like high mechanical stress)
no it's not u retard your bone mass peaks mid 20s, (at 25)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
no it's not u retard your bone mass peaks mid 20s, (at 25)
im aware of that. youre the retard. your bone mass peaks at around 25 if you do nothing, but it can be increased after that through mechanical stress, hormones, and nutrition.

• +1
Thanks bro, actually my insertions are not even high, the biggest part of the muscle is above the gonion. Is normal gum still fine? Mastic gave me tmj last year, with normal i can chew 30 minutes or a bit more with 0 issues.
Yes bro normal is fine but mastic is better

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 28758, Majkal and 1 other person
If I'm correct, bruxism patients tend to have thicker/longer ramus, especially if it started younger. But masseter insertions and leanness matter for aesthetics a lot, you don't wanna end up bloated mess.

• +1