Chewing for a taller ramus (if below 25)

Chewing is legit for ramus
You will literally see getting your ramus more defined , taller and even you getting an upswing when you start to train your masseters
Chewing is legit for everyone in the previous ancient times hunter gatherers used to chew so fuckin hard foods that all of them had robust facial structures and no teeth problems which in today's case is fuck lot
View attachment 2151461
Why below 25?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
After 25-30 bone remodeling become much more difficult and takes much more time
A lot of niggas could also be in a state of early bone resorption due to malnutrition and lack of mechanical stress.

This shit happened to me during puberty and stunted my height and bone growth, when I started eating better I got some catch-up growth but I fucked myself over.

My hands, skull, feet and shoulders grew but growthplates that close early were completely fucked I have disgustiny small wrists relative to my hand-size.

The younger you are the more important working out and getting proper nutrition is.

• +1
You will literally see getting your ramus more defined , taller and even you getting an upswing when you start to train your masseters
Chewing is legit for everyone in the previous ancient times hunter gatherers used to chew so fuckin hard foods that all of them had robust facial structures and no teeth problems which in today's case is fuck lot
View attachment 2151461
This chewing threads are true but only if u do it young not over 17-18, i chewed since 14 to 16 and i got some major bone growth in my face also having more estrogen makes ur bone stronger and adds support to them sadly it s a tradeoff if u want to sacrifice height for face
My cheekbones widened came more forward, my chin increased a little bit in projection, i had cw in mandible and thus making my side profile more striking and front face more harmonious and my ramus grow a little but anyway ramus grows with age and chewing
Also chewing gave me a deep bite(i have shorter molars which i m currently fixing with braces and elastics for extrusion of the back teeth)

• +1
Bones lead to bigger masseters not the other way round. Ur muscles won’t grow the bone stop the cope
Bones adapt to the forces that are applied to them, whether it's from your own muscles or external forces.
Bones will dictate your maximum amount of muscle that you can have, I think it was per each gram of bone you could have 3.6 - 4g of muscle in men.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and 5.5psl
Bones adapt to the forces that are applied to them, whether it's from your own muscles or external forces.
Bones will dictate your maximum amount of muscle that you can have, I think it was per each gram of bone you could have 3.6 - 4g of muscle in men.
It honestly depends i widened my face by a lot sadly i dont have any before pictures when i started at 14 because i thought it s cope but i can send u pictures how my bones are now at 18yo
Chewing widens ur face making it wider and more symmetrical if u chew even, ur cheekbons will widen and ur masseter too sadly i didn t experienced more outward gonions just bigger masseters,my gonions are straight and ramus it s the only bone who grows to match ur hypertrophied masseters that s why u need to take a break for a year to let the ramus adapt
the bullshit that chewing makes ur gonions more outward is cope it only makes ur masseters bigger hence why u think it makes them outward

• +1
Reactions: aga04
It honestly depends i widened my face by a lot sadly i dont have any before pictures when i started at 14 because i thought it s cope but i can send u pictures how my bones are now at 18yo
Chewing widens ur face making it wider and more symmetrical if u chew even, ur cheekbons will widen and ur masseter too sadly i didn t experienced more outward gonions just bigger masseters,my gonions are straight and ramus it s the only bone who grows to match ur hypertrophied masseters that s why u need to take a break for a year to let the ramus adapt
the bullshit that chewing makes ur gonions more outward is cope it only makes ur masseters bigger hence why u think it makes them outward

I also saw many jaw widht gains, and a more defined jawline even when relaxed from all angles. I also think my rammus has gotten even longer, but one thing that it's very noticeable is that the gonion has gotten sharper, and you can clearly see it better from all angles aswell.

I don't know about chewing giving you outwards gonions, but in my experience, the muscle gain made my lower third a lot sharper, and when I touch the gonions (focusing on bony part, NOT masseters) I feel them sharper aswell.

You stop the cope
My bones are completely different on the left side of my face only coz I didn't chewed from there
Retards like you who don't know about anything should literally be banned from posting any stuff regarding looksmaxxing
Left side is never the same as the right side, were asymmetrical..

Chewing is legit for TMJD

• +1
You stop the cope
My bones are completely different on the left side of my face only coz I didn't chewed from there
Retards like you who don't know about anything should literally be banned from posting any stuff regarding looksmaxxing
same i can touch me jaw the difference literaly

Bones lead to bigger masseters not the other way round. Ur muscles won’t grow the bone stop the cope
Wrong. Bones adapt to the growth of the muscle, not the other way around.

What do the lower 3 pictures mean, that the jaw widened?

Holy fuck ur just retarded if u think I’m saying this to be negative. Blackpill is meant to be the truth. Why u even here. I’m literally just saying it’s not in ur control by chewing.

U want a solution? I’ll give u an actual one. Implants. Every Hollywood actor is getting them for wider gonions. Sommerhalder, tom cruise, Chris hemsworth…
mechanical load will change bone remodeling tho, they have CT scanned molecular level that osteocytes and whatever it is proliferate.

View attachment 2151461
Did you see any progress on your other side of your face yet?

does it at least give the illusion of outward gonians, dont think bradd pit had outwards i think his masseters gave him the illusion