Chewing fucking works

Solstice
I started chewing in December of last 2019 when I was 17. When March came around when school was let out due to COVID-19, I was chewing 3-4 hours per day when I walked outside and hard mewing constantly. I haven’t chewed since April and I can tell you that my jawline is so much more dense with bone and more robust. I will start chewing again when I get my facepuller. Edit: you need to chew *a lot*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, retard, Warlow and 6 others
623419-c37bcef10752ab75b912f0971c1baef3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
I started chewing in December of last 2019 when I was 17. When March came around when school was let out due to COVID-19, I was chewing 3-4 hours per day when I walked outside and hard mewing constantly. I haven’t chewed since April and I can tell you that my jawline is so much more dense with bone and more robust. I will start chewing again when I get my facepuller.
Same. Chewing is legit

• +1
Reactions: JL~, PrisonMike, retard and 5 others
Did your bones change or just muscles?

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kmscurry, Diremeyer, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
Meanwhile Im here with giant chew/bruxismmaxxed masseters that made my jaw look rounded and bloated. Measured at 1.8cm right side and 2.1cm left side in thickness. I will be getting botox onto them next week jfl

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, JL~, jordanbarrettisgod and 15 others
Meanwhile Im here with giant chew/bruxismmaxxed masseters that made my jaw look rounded and bloated. Measured at 1.8cm right side and 2.1cm left side in thickness. I will be getting botox onto them next week jfl
Send pic

Great story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6997, The Bleach Pill and 1 other person
nah dont wanna share my face. I did an ultrasound tho and my measurements were what I said above. Average masseter thickness in males is 1.1cm
If you are getting good results from chewing you must have amazing insertions, where you dont get mass on the two upper heads but only in the lower head and you must have low gonions.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6997 and Blackout.xl
nah dont wanna share my face. I did an ultrasound tho and my measurements were what I said above. Average masseter thickness in males is 1.1cm
If you are getting good results from chewing you must have amazing insertions, where you dont get mass on the two upper heads but only in the lower head and you need to have low gonions.
U don’t trust me

No pics no care

• +1
Did you chew on incisors or molars?

I'm glad you made this thread because chewing is so fucking legit. It literally gave me a Neanderthal brow ridge.

Chewing anywhere will grow bone I think. I kind of did a mix of back molars and front teeth like incisors and premolars (mostly chewing with front region). Now I know that chewing with back molars cause CW rotation so no more of that!

You were 17, how do you know your face didn’t just develop a bit more with puberty?
I was 17 1/2. It might have been puberty but I think this was no coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Same here. My masseters are big but I have 0 lower third angularity despite being lean.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Same here. My masseters are big but I have 0 lower third angularity despite being lean.
Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Bone changes will come eventually but you have to chew a lot.

can you post pic pls pm ?

• JFL
What are you chewing on just your mouth?

I started chewing in December of last 2019 when I was 17. When March came around when school was let out due to COVID-19, I was chewing 3-4 hours per day when I walked outside and hard mewing constantly. I haven’t chewed since April and I can tell you that my jawline is so much more dense with bone and more robust. I will start chewing again when I get my facepuller. Edit: you need to chew *a lot*
pics

The cope to avoid having to pay for surgeries that will give you legitimate results knows no bounds.

u prolly look like a cow jfl

Chewing with incisors are legit, my eye area was fsr better after i started by sadly i think i fucked my teeth don't don't overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Chewing with incisors are legit, my eye area was fsr better after i started by sadly i think i fucked my teeth don't don't overdo it
It gives me temporary overjet