CHEWING GAVE ME A HORSEFACE (SUICIDE TIME)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Why did I EVER keep doing this meme. My midface is literally horseface tier now and it looks so comically long. I have to fucking work in half an hour and I already feel shit about my fucking disgusting pathetic ugly long midface. It's so long. Fuck this shit, I hate every single one of you. None of you understand the pain I live in.

Dont ever think about chewing. @Nosecel was right, it's a meme pushed by lazy looksmaxxers who don't actually understand what theyre doing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Albeacho and 16 others
This seems like cope

• +1
Reactions: bdycope, Lux, hairyballscel and 4 others
Lol literally like 9 days ago you said you been chewing for 5 months and it gave you very good results. So in 9 days you ruined it all?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, MagaPutinism, AscendingHero and 24 others
chewing is cope unless u have top tier inserts and if u have top tier inserts u probably dont need to chew

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Nosecel said chewing doesn't work apparently.... what happened to you?

Nosecel said chewing doesn't work apparently.... what happened to you?
My jaw is better now, but my midface is extremely long. I'm so fucking depressed about this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Danish_Retard
My jaw is better now, but my midface is extremely long. I'm so fucking depressed about this.
Wait... so your midface became more longer upon chewing?

How's that even possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Wait... so your midface became more longer upon chewing?

How's that even possible?
Nigga did you even read the study?

we r yin and yang. my skull 2 wide, urs 2 narrow. we r brothers in agony indeed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, goat2x, Effortless and 7 others
LMAO
sorry if that came off rude was laughing at the nosecel bit

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Bump

I'm not gonna let anyone else ever become a horseface

@Lorsss pin this please

What you consider top tier masseter insertions? Low insertions?

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Conclusions
  1. Bite force did not correlate with the cephalometric values for the anterior maxillary region, such as anterior face height or palatal plane angle. These results tended to differ from those for CSA.
  2. The decrease in ANS–M/N–M and increase in PNS–Go/S–Go with an increase in masseter muscle size may be influenced not only by the inclination of the mandibular plane but also by clockwise rotation of the maxilla.
  3. As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards.

Giphy 10

BB87A3C8 66AE 45B4 A7CD FCC9DAF424F9

1AF53143 77E3 4E7E 972B 9D95F3E3D4A2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, PurplePaintBox, Effortless and 8 others
After doing further research, you are partially correct. Applying a lot of force on the mollars can rotate the maxilla counter clockwise thus giving a longer midface, thats why you must redistribute the force onto your pre molars canines and frontal teeth to avoid that tragedy. It also takes a considerablly long time for your midface to lengthen becaue of chewing on your mollars like how mewing takes a while to make changes on your faces.

Whats also curious is that you made this exact post months ago?https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-made-my-midface-longer.93406/

If you already said that chewing gave you a longer midface months ago why did you make this post? Did you continue chewing for months afterwards? Why are you trying to demonize chewing?

Things arent making sense to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Romnel, Effortless and 7 others
After doing further research, you are partially correct. Applying a lot of force on the mollars can rotate the maxilla counter clockwise thus giving a longer midface, thats why you must redistribute the force onto your pre molars canines and frontal teeth to avoid that tragedy. It also takes a considerablly long time for your midface to lengthen becaue of chewing on your mollars like how mewing takes a while to make changes on your faces.

Whats also curious is that you made this exact post months ago?https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-made-my-midface-longer.93406/

If you already said that chewing gave you a longer midface months ago why did you make this post? Did you continue chewing for months afterwards? Why are you trying to demonize chewing?

I think he got so much great result from chewing that he doesn't wan't any people to ascend like he did, or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3323
There was a study I had showing chewing actually causes upward rotation to maxilla, unfortunately I no longer have access to it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, PenileFacialSurgery, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I think he got so much great result from chewing that he doesn't wan't any people to ascend like he did, or not
Thats what Im thinking aswell

• +1
it makes it longer yes but in this way: "/" not "|"
study pretty much says youre getting forward growth. you cant get a long midface from such a short amount of time from chewing alone, something else mustve happened or its ur bdd

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3323

Yes I tried to chew again cause my face was getting narrower from weaker temporal muscles and masseter, it's a struggle.

Also proof it'll fix it when you also chew on canines?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 189, Darkstrand, Nosecel and 1 other person
I need proper high IQ answers...
i'll stop it if needed but it gives me better temporal muscles and massseters..

Read this thread. Also, youre probably really fucking recessed if it lengthens your midface. If yourew mewing whilst chewing you wont fuck up your face.
so it won't gives u a longer midface ?
i don't mew 24/7, but i chew 1 hour a day with 10 strong mastic, and mostly on premolars.
btw i have a compact midface so i don't want to fuck it.

reatraded thread,chewing game me bigger masseter

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
My condolences op

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
@Nosecel can you forgive me? Afterall I'm a nosecel too

Chadru:chad:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 685
What kind of cope is this. Stop obsessing over your mid face u weirdo. Chewing won't make your mid face longer jfl

we r yin and yang. my skull 2 wide, urs 2 narrow. we r brothers in agony indeed.
as a naturally wide facedcel(even when lean), but without long af ramus chewing made me a balloon bloatlord

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Yeah I’ve known this for a few months now and stopped when I noticed the same thing. My jaw did in fact widen from chewing but my midface got very very fucking long after I chewed for about a year and a half.
It sucks, I know your pain man, but just try and not think of your horse face while you are wage slaving. If you think of how long your face is you will go insane and life becomes miserable 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What kind of cope is this. Stop obsessing over your mid face u weirdo. Chewing won't make your mid face longer jfl
I'm just realistic. You haven't realized yet how important midface is
Yeah I’ve known this for a few months now and stopped when I noticed the same thing. My jaw did in fact widen from chewing but my midface got very very fucking long after I chewed for about a year and a half.
It sucks, I know your pain man, but just try and not think of your horse face while you are wage slaving. If you think of how long your face is you will go insane and life becomes miserable 24/7.
It sucks. I was afraid everyone was looking at me
It sucks. I was afraid everyone was looking at me

There was a study I had showing chewing actually causes upward rotation to maxilla, unfortunately I no longer have access to it.
probably depends if you chew with your molars or front teeth.

did your whole face lengthen or just your midface?

Your face didn't change by a single milimeter.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hairyballscel, Effortless and Deleted member 685
I don't know why anyone would cuck themselves.

Canine chewing prevents this. I have talked about this for eons.

You admitted your jaw is better now due to chewing, but how are you so sure that your hose face is created by chewing?

Did you have a long mid-face before chewing or only after?

• +1

How tf do I chew gum with my canines? With normal gum it's too easy and soft and mastic too hard to be precise

Man, also show me your proof it prevents this.
You admitted your jaw is better now due to chewing, but how are you so sure that your hose face is created by chewing?

Did you have a long mid-face before chewing or only after?
I had 1 before but shorter

bro i can't even chew with my canines bcs of my over/deepbite jfl

Lol literally like 9 days ago you said you been chewing for 5 months and it gave you very good results. So in 9 days you ruined it all?
@Gudru you just got patterned by a greycel dfkm looooool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Youve always been horse faced the chewing just shifted your masseter position enhacing your horse face lol

Bump can we get some more opinions on this

I highly doubt it changed your midface at all tbh, but a way to properly check would be to find a photo from before and take another with the same position, focal length, and distance; then overlay that on top of the original.
I did this and found that my midface hasn't changed a single millimeter during puberty, which is depressing as I thought it got shorter.

• +1
what research did you do? i dont believe this longer midface meme.