Chewing works 100% , even after puberty , changes that it gives

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Chewing works a 100%
I never chewed from the left side of my face but the right
From the left side my ramus is invisible
And the right side ramus is like a mogger one , also my chin is slightly forward grown from the right side
Bite force has many co- relations with the beauty of face
After puberty you can still expect chewing to at the very least remodel your ramus
Bones aren't just one fixed suture it keeps on remodeling
Best bet will be to chew on steroids
As one of a retarded roid user chewed a lot from one side of his face and it grew way too much

( Ik he is tilting his head in the after but you can still see his results )

Also if your face is getting bloated from chewing it's coz you are using a soft gum and you are just moving it across your mouth a lot rather than chewing it
Use a tough gum and chew from it and not move it here and there also add tough foods to your diet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, looksforlife, T50 Mogger and 16 others
Did he only tan one side of his face too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Chewing works a 100%
And the right side ramus is like a mogger one , also my chin is slightly forward grown from the right side
After puberty you can still expect chewing to at the very least remodel your ramus
As one of a retarded roid user chewed a lot from one side of his face and it grew way too much
View attachment 2120161
( Ik he is tilting his head in the after but you can still see his results at the ramus)

Also if your face is getting bloated from chewing it's coz you are using a soft gum and you are just moving it across your mouth a lot rather than chewing it
Use a tough gum and chew from it and not move it here and there also add tough foods to your diet
100% I have some knockoff chisel training things and I can see the difference with the insane pumps I get. They are just like any other muscle they can grow, question is who should and who shouldn’t

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Gaygymmaxx, Yerico7 and 3 others
Chewing works a 100%
View attachment 2120161
( Ik he is tilting his head in the after but you can still see his results at the ramus)

Chewing is definitely legit I used one of those chewing devices and progressed to the hardest resistance. My jaw looks way wider at a bulked state from the masseter increase. I think it also increased the bone but I will see for sure once I cut down.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and 5.5psl
100% I have some knockoff chisel training things and I can see the difference with the insane pumps I get. They are just like any other muscle they can grow, question is who should and who shouldn’t
People claim masseter insertions to be the question as to who should chew or not
Low set insertions would help you get a mogger jaw

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Danish_Retard, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
What teeth are best to chew with?

• +1
What teeth are best to chew with?
The theory of chewing with diffrent teeths is an utter cope jfl
Our molars are made for chewing chew from them and you will get all the facial benefits

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 1901
What is the exact sort of thing you chew with or recommend chewing with?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 19766
Chisel , jawliner , jawliner gum , mastic gum
What if your bite is off? How do you chew then? Just fix it and wait until then?

• +1
What if your bite is off? How do you chew then? Just fix it and wait until then?
Still chew imo
Chewing literally is the cause of ugliness (no joke)
Masseter muscles literally remodel the entire face

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 19766
Still chew imo
WB tmj though? I chewed over the summer and got tmj tbh.

• +1
WB tmj though? I chewed over the summer and got tmj tbh.
You will be shocked to know but lack of chewing rather causes tmj in most cases jfl
Also to avoid tmj from over chewing
Chew for 3 hours max

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 19766
noted chewing in diffent areas of face has different effects

• +1
The theory of chewing with diffrent teeths is an utter cope jfl
Our molars are made for chewing chew from them and you will get all the facial benefits
incisor chewing?

• +1
incisor chewing?
Molars are the best
That thread for different chewing by different teeths was made by an autistic incel

• +1
Reactions: mug
@Ellipsis remodeled his whole face after chewing gum and turned from a recessed ricecel to an absolute mogger square jaw. However he did it at age 16, I feel like for me at 24 it's over and I can't improve. I wish I found blackpill when I was a young fag.

• +1
Reactions: IQcels and 5.5psl
@Ellipsis remodeled his whole face after chewing gum and turned from a recessed ricecel to an absolute mogger square jaw. However he did it at age 16, I feel like for me at 24 it's over and I can't improve. I wish I found blackpill when I was a young fag.
You can bro
At 24 you can atleast remodel the ramus i am 100% sure

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Elvisandreaa
Water but those pics are mega frauded.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and 5.5psl
Basic shit it's like denying working out grows muscle.
Idk what to say
Next time I will make a post on rocket science to sound high iq

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 21044
Chewing works a 100%
View attachment 2120161
View attachment 2120174

Yes steroids grow the jaw

My jaw muscles are still getting bigger from daily chewing of mastic with no roids

• +1
Yes steroids grow the jaw

My jaw muscles are still getting bigger from daily chewing of mastic with no roids
But how do you inject it in the masseters ?
I am scared that it might ruin the entire face just like synthol which ruins the entire physique

But how do you inject it in the masseters ?
I am scared that it might ruin the entire face just like synthol which ruins the entire physique
I just injected it in, like i mean i would inject it in every part of the muscle. Mainly Test Suspension because it targets muscle fibers locally, and made my mind crisp with intense testosterone.

One time I had injected it into my face and a massive lump formed. It took weeks and eventually i stabbed a razor through the lump and puss and blood sprayed everywhere. the lumb was not a cyst it was in the muscle.

After this I only injected once about every two weeks. After the test wore off the muscle would barely change, and my libido would ne non existent, so i stopped. But im sre with the 50-60 injections i had made, it had some effect.

• +1
I just injected it in, like i mean i would inject it in every part of the muscle. Mainly Test Suspension because it targets muscle fibers locally, and made my mind crisp with intense testosterone.

One time I had injected it into my face and a massive lump formed. It took weeks and eventually i stabbed a razor through the lump and puss and blood sprayed everywhere. the lumb was not a cyst it was in the muscle.

After this I only injected once about every two weeks. After the test wore off the muscle would barely change, and my libido would ne non existent, so i stopped. But im sre with the 50-60 injections i had made, it had some effect.
Is it worth it to inject roids at the face according to you ?

Is it worth it to inject roids at the face according to you ?
kurt-cobain-mugshot.jpg

qy0yjpflyqx11.jpg

I think kurt cobain may have done it because the muscle look really similar to mine the way the shape changes almost like into a brad pitt jaw with the muscle lump at the bottom

I dont really think its worth it, it may speed it up a little but no if i could go back i would have just bonesmashed only. Also people sometimes tell me i have a fat guy's head with a skinny guys body. So no I would not do it again.

• +1
I'm currently ordering and EMS device so I can build the lower masseter muscle on my right side. My left side was building normally on the lower masseter though.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and 5.5psl
It's fucking sad how every food nowadays is so fucking soft because I dont really like to chew gum

Only food I can think of that is good are carrots and some meats

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
It's fucking sad how every food nowadays is so fucking soft because I dont really like to chew gum

Only food I can think of that is good are carrots and some meats
just buy jawliner 3.0 (advanced or higher). I'm already noticing a very subtle diff after 2 days of chewing when I clench my teeth. Imagine if done for 6 months to a year. Our ancestors chewed hard things like raw flesh, nuts, etc. like crazy all throughout the day. Things like these time, just like bodybuilding, growing out a hair transplant, finasteride, minoxidil etc.

Last edited:
I chew like 3-4 pieces of falim for hours everyday and it feels to soft is there any harder gums? Wanna make my ramus pop

It is cope unless you already have a low gonial angle.

If you are down grown like me it barely helps because the angle being steep is what makes you subhuman not the gonion area lacking sharpness

This works exceptionally well for chubby and good gonial angle guys tho if leanmaxxing

Also don't expect much, most gl jaw guys don't chew more than normal just so you know anyways.

You can bro
Will it actually change the shape or just make it more visible? My ramus is pretty visible but the angle of the jaw isnt sharp enough if chewing could sharpen the angle would be serious lifefuel for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and It'snotover
Ramus and jaw width is cope

Everything that matters is mansible length and chin which chewing doesnt help

You can bro
I've been mewing and chewing for 4 months and my bones grew measurably forward and my ramus got longer. Bone remodeling happens even in adulthood, and sure you won't get as good results as you would've in childhood but it's still something.

Absolute BS.

A long ramus and a wide jaw are hallmarks of a masculine face. You will never be above htn if your ramus is higher than your mouth or your jaw to cheekbone ratio is < 0.8.

Find one example of a chad with a short ramus or a narrow jaw. I'll wait.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Disagree, jaw width is very important. Chewing is a next best option, as while big masseters don't look good, better wide jaw w/ ogre masseters than narrow jaw w/ small masseters. Obvs wide jaw w/ small masseters is ideal but not everyone has the lower third width so chewing can help some people.

It grows the bones of the brows too.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Chewing works a 100%
View attachment 2120161
View attachment 2120174

second guy went from inward to outward gonions? wtf

2nd guy ascension one of best ive seen, salludon tier

surgery tier, like he got gonial implant

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @elitemak @mug @Graham @DHTrash @pumpeduppecs

How is your results from chewing? Is it better?

I want a more noticeable gonial angle, but Im afraid chewing can cause bloating, asymmetry, or bigger ramus, but not aesthetically good

• +1
Reactions: Graham and 5.5psl

I want a more noticeable gonial angle, but Im afraid chewing can cause bloating, asymmetry, or bigger ramus, but not aesthetically good
When actively clenching, I get slight hollows and it increases angularity, however progress is slow. I've never been able to gain muscle easily, but can loose fat / weight rapidly (with a bit of self control), so it could just be my ectomorph genetics hindering progress.

My jaw is very narrow, so I need to enlarge my masseter muscles to an insane degree for it to make a noticeable difference when not biting. I also seem to have some asymmetry due to my right sight being smaller and less angular (not sure yet if it's down to size difference or insertion genetics).

You will end up bloated if you're not lean.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and looksseg
Still chew imo
You mean not chewing

• +1
Isn't bloated face caused by blood pump after using muscles?

yes chewing jawliner has grown my jaw muscles slightly, making my face looks slightly more hollow now when im lean again compared to when i was lean a year ago before chewing

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Old thread but how is that true?
It s anectodal result or are some studies on it?
It's from old threads of 2020, technically when you chew/clench your temporalis work too and upper orbital bones remodel due to the force that comes from them. It would explain why our ancestors had much bigger frontal bone and upper orbital region in general but I can't say if it's true or not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HalfGypsyMogger