Chewing works 100% , even after puberty , changes that it gives

It's from old threads of 2020, technically when you chew/clench your temporalis work too and upper orbital bones remodel due to the force that comes from them. It would explain why our ancestors had much bigger frontal bone and upper orbital region in general but I can't say if it's true or not.
2082333 1604016869853

This might be legit and I ve seen anectodal results but idk man there aren t any studies done on it but idk
This photo is from a study where they measured the differences of temporalis muscles when the mouth is closed and the larger temporalis proportion had bigger longer neuronocranium and lower browridge but not any protrusion
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
View attachment 2243740
This might be legit and I ve seen anectodal results but idk man there aren t any studies done on it but idk
This photo is from a study where they measured the differences of temporalis muscles when the mouth is closed and the larger temporalis proportion had bigger longer neuronocranium and lower browridge but not any protrusion
Thoughts?
Yes I was referring to that exactly picture when i wrote that. True most studies done on rats and humans were meant to assert how chewing forces change the jawbone, they did not focus on orbitals but that's still a good point. Also i think that the skull with bigger temporalis has more protrusion in his orbitals, look at his supras. Shape is not the best but they are squarer and more prominent at the edge compared to others. If you are below 22 i'd definitely give chewing or clenching if you have tmj issues a try, our bones never stop growing they just toughen after a certain age where they become more robust. Can't say if clenching is making my orbitals better either because I started barely 3 weeks ago and my supraorbitals are growing every day since 4 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
Yes I was referring to that exactly picture when i wrote that. True most studies done on rats and humans were meant to assert how chewing forces change the jawbone, they did not focus on orbitals but that's still a good point. Also i think that the skull with bigger temporalis has more protrusion in his orbitals, look at his supras. Shape is not the best but they are squarer compared to others. If you are below 22 i'd definitely give chewing or clenching if you have tmj issues a try, our bones never stop growing they just toughen after a certain age where they become more robust. Can't say if clenching is making my orbitals better either because I started barely 3 weeks ago and my supraorbitals are growing every day since 4 months lol
How old are u?
I ve done some chewing on and off from 14 till 16(I m 18 now) and most of the changes were in my cheekbones(made them highset and proeminent), minimal jawbone width but longer lower third with more depth of gonions and better masseters but still 0 browridge protrusion, maybe I didn t chew enough
I wear a hat everyday since I discovered my forehead is too feminine(4 fingers with 0 browridge protrusion)
I chewed more in the premolar area if that matters
My dad has a masculine robust neaderthandal(or whatever it s called) forehead while mine is the opposite
I looked at photos of him at 24 and his skull literally was double mine lol
Maybe it s related to chewing heavily and hormones, what do u think?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and It'snotover
How old are u?
I ve done some chewing on and off from 14 till 16(I m 18 now) and most of the changes were in my cheekbones(made them highset and proeminent), minimal jawbone width but longer lower third with more depth of gonions and better masseters but still 0 browridge protrusion, maybe I didn t chew enough
I wear a hat everyday since I discovered my forehead is too feminine(4 fingers with 0 browridge protrusion)
I chewed more in the premolar area if that matters
My dad has a masculine robust neaderthandal(or whatever it s called) forehead while mine is the opposite
I looked at photos of him at 24 and his skull literally was double mine lol
Maybe it s related to chewing heavily and hormones, what do u think?
I turned 17 3 months ago, if that counts i started puberty later than average. I also take more vitamin d and k2 since 5 months ago, so it's probably a mix of puberty and better hormones. My eyes became deep set and supras are growing everyday(not kidding), I had wayy more uee back to january and my eyes were more on the shallow set side.
I've read about the thing that chewing makes cheekbones higher for many guys, did it improve your maxilla a bit with more upswing? That would explain the change in zygos height due to chewing. It depends by how tough the gum was and how much you chewed it, if you can you should restart chewing because you are still young and you probably don’t have reached your genetic potential, I clench on a towel because chewing gives me tmj so i don’t have many alternatives.
I don’t know man, according to many sources browridge grows until 20-25 years old and i've heard guys here saying that theirs grew around 19-20. You should ask to your father what he ate jfl but yes it's probably a combination of hormones(hgh and t) and diet. Found this on wikipedia
Screenshot 20230606 015851 Chrome
Screenshot 20230606 020358 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 5.5psl and HalfGypsyMogger
I turned 17 3 months ago, if that counts i started puberty later than average. I also take more vitamin d and k2 since 5 months ago, so it's probably a mix of puberty and better hormones. My eyes became deep set and supras are growing everyday(not kidding), I had wayy more uee back to january and my eyes were more on the shallow set side.
I've read about the thing that chewing makes cheekbones higher for many guys, did it improve your maxilla a bit with more upswing? That would explain the change in zygos height due to chewing. It depends by how tough the gum was and how much you chewed it, if you can you should restart chewing because you are still young and you probably don’t have reached your genetic potential, I clench on a towel because chewing gives me tmj so i don’t have many alternatives.
I don’t know man, according to many sources browridge grows until 20-25 years old and i've heard guys here saying that theirs grew around 19-20. You should ask to your father what he ate jfl but yes it's probably a combination of hormones(hgh and t) and diet. Found this on wikipedia
View attachment 2243892
View attachment 2243896
Yes my maxilla and jawline improved alot with the help of chewing and braces after to make my arches wider
I have the same side profile as josh mcgregor(without the forehead of course)
Screenshot 20230605 150853 Instagram

I can send u PM with my side profile
Yes chewing during puberty has alot of benefits even if u have bad insertions of masseters, the ramus will grow to adapt ur new masseters and so the gonion(that s why u hear lower gonial angle after chewing)
Also my dad was doing work everyday since we are peasents but i m not like him like i m way lazy maybe because of my low androgens or fucked up brain from fapping?
About that study, if I understand correctly, he stated that only anterior denture chewing made more bones deposited in the brow area but maybe I dont understand correctly, can u send me the link of the study?
We can talk in PM's if u want and maybe exchange infos or experience.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and It'snotover
Yes my maxilla and jawline improved alot with the help of chewing and braces after to make my arches wider
I have the same side profile as josh mcgregor(without the forehead of course) View attachment 2243901
I can send u PM with my side profile
Yes chewing during puberty has alot of benefits even if u have bad insertions of masseters, the ramus will grow to adapt ur new masseters and so the gonion(that s why u hear lower gonial angle after chewing)
Also my dad was doing work everyday since we are peasents but i m not like him like i m way lazy maybe because of my low androgens or fucked up brain from fapping?
About that study, if I understand correctly, he stated that only anterior denture chewing made more bones deposited in the brow area but maybe I dont understand correctly, can u send me the link of the study?
We can talk in PM's if u want and maybe exchange infos or experience.
Nice to hear it improved ur jaw and maxilla, genetic copers on suicide watch jfl. Sure bro you can pm me, no problem and we can continue the topic too. Chewing and clenching are both good for the reasons you stated, ramus growth= longer ramus= lower gonial angle and possibly wider jaw. Like I said if you can definitely start again chewing, plenty of guys get bone growth after 18. T is very important too. I see, probably your father had higher androgens while growing up because he did labour work and better environment in general, when our dads had our age there weren't as much xenoestrogens as today(VERY IMPORTANT). And yes you got the study correct, but it was an hypothesis and the study was made much time ago. If you want to read it just digit browridge on wikipedia, but I have other information from other websites too

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and HalfGypsyMogger
Hey OP, do you think that clenching, kappa chewing on mouthguard would give similar results?

Chewing works a 100%
I never chewed from the left side of my face but the right
From the left side my ramus is invisible
And the right side ramus is like a mogger one , also my chin is slightly forward grown from the right side
Bite force has many co- relations with the beauty of face
After puberty you can still expect chewing to at the very least remodel your ramus
Bones aren't just one fixed suture it keeps on remodeling
Best bet will be to chew on steroids
As one of a retarded roid user chewed a lot from one side of his face and it grew way too much
View attachment 2120161
View attachment 2120174
( Ik he is tilting his head in the after but you can still see his results )

Also if your face is getting bloated from chewing it's coz you are using a soft gum and you are just moving it across your mouth a lot rather than chewing it
Use a tough gum and chew from it and not move it here and there also add tough foods to your diet
Did you use Amir's chewing course?

Yes I was referring to that exactly picture when i wrote that. True most studies done on rats and humans were meant to assert how chewing forces change the jawbone, they did not focus on orbitals but that's still a good point. Also i think that the skull with bigger temporalis has more protrusion in his orbitals, look at his supras. Shape is not the best but they are squarer and more prominent at the edge compared to others. If you are below 22 i'd definitely give chewing or clenching if you have tmj issues a try, our bones never stop growing they just toughen after a certain age where they become more robust. Can't say if clenching is making my orbitals better either because I started barely 3 weeks ago and my supraorbitals are growing every day since 4 months.
Lifefuel chewing grows supras

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is it worth it to inject roids at the face according to you ?
Sorry to necro thread, but I must answer this question in case someone finds this post and wonders the same thing. There is no advantage, whatsoever to inject steroids in a particuliar location. Wheter you inject into your glutes, quads, deltoids, bicep or face. The Steroid will be broken down and used where it is needed by your body. There is not one iota of proof that spot injecting works and Broderick Chavez, who might be the most knowledgable expert sharing his opinion on steroids, assumes that is does not work.

Do not, ever, ever fucking ever inject steroids into your face. There is always a chance for a nasty infection with every injection. Pretty nasty when you have a gangrenous infection on your ass the size of a tenis ball. But now imagine how fucking terrible it would be to have that on the side of your face. Not nice to have it right next to your brain either.

Could disfigure or even kill you.

Don't do it. Id rather get lefort3 than injecting roids into my face on a regular basis.

Last edited: