Chewing

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Hey there, I just have some questions regarding chewing so here they are:

1. How long should I chew
2. How often should I chew
3. What results can I expect if I am 13

I have tried using the search button but I couldn't find no answer so here I am typing this.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
honestly i chewed all day at school like it was nothing everyday

u can probably expect lots of results contrary to what people say on here, especially since you're 13.

From 16-17 I had some good noticable changes from chewing everyday. One side of my face visibly looks better and has better under eye support and angularity I guess I subconciously chewed more on one side, (I wasn't looksmaxxing at this time)

just use falim gum or regular gum but a lot of it and sip cold water or even mastic gum if u can and try to supplement mk677, vitamin d/d3 and k2 and mk4/7 (i forget which one is the best)

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and TheChosenChad
Hey there, I just have some questions regarding chewing so here they are:

1. How long should I chew
2. How often should I chew
3. What results can I expect if I am 13

I have tried using the search button but I couldn't find no answer so here I am typing this.
can't tell kiddo. the best is if you start with 3pieces falim gum for one hour, it might wreck your teeth tho. the best for you is if you just start with one jfl. your young. tmj can damage things for good.

honestly i chewed all day at school like it was nothing everyday

u can probably expect lots of results contrary to what people say on here, especially since you're 13.

From 16-17 I had some good noticable changes from chewing everyday. One side of my face visibly looks better and has better under eye support and angularity I guess I subconciously chewed more on one side, (I wasn't looksmaxxing at this time)

just use falim gum or regular gum but a lot of it and sip cold water or even mastic gum if u can and try to supplement mk677, vitamin d/d3 and k2 and mk4/7 (i forget which one is the best)
but you should probably just try chewing for 30m, then 1hr if you can and if more just go up idk lol

I bought a mouthgard and startet chewing today. I felt a really good pump, and think it will give me good masseter growth.
I am a bit scared of tmj, and think i will need to do research how to avoid this shit.

I bought a mouthgard and startet chewing today. I felt a really good pump, and think it will give me good masseter growth.
I am a bit scared of tmj, and think i will need to do research how to avoid this shit.
Tmj happens because of too much chewing basically

Just chew all the time if you're that young. If I was able to go back to being 13 right now, I would be chewing like crazy.

Tmj happens because of too much chewing basically
But how much is too much?
Could it make sense to chew only with front teeth, just like jawrize?

Download 1