Chick magnet cars

R

raystar66

Bronze
Haven't seen a thread on this yet, interested to know what cars you guys think chicks dig.

I am currently looking at 3 different car options but I'm open to suggestions. Ive heard that chicks love the Jeep wranglers but I also know they love Mercedes as it shows class and they like driving in luxury. What do you guys think?

Mercedes C200 (2022)
Interior is amazing, has that maybach steering wheel too. Ambient lighting looks really good at night too.
290149072 453873200076482 8262667366687591082 n

Maxresdefault

Maxresdefault

W206 Mercedes Benz C 300 AMG Line 5 630x354

Audi RS3
Screen Shot 2022 07 05 at 54653 pm

Screen Shot 2022 07 05 at 54659 pm

Screen Shot 2022 07 05 at 54731 pm

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
20211018 164319

2022 jeep wrangler dashboard carbuzz 400615 1600

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
no car for your face or height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Yung, Elvisandreaa and 12 others
greycels are so pure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, sub3lowiqcel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 9 others
Where do u live? If u live outside first world countries it's working 100%. Ofcourse women love fast cars, with flashy interior and big ass screens for badass instagram stories. Especially if u can drift, they will literally suck ur cock.

I recently bought SUV now its more comfortable to fuck on the back seat. I planning to buy some AMG car and improve my drifting skills, it is easier to do in winter. Also motorcycle is way cheaper, faster and its to physically escalate is naturally easier. Some chicks will ask u for a ride if u will subtly show it on instagram stories.

Nothing will help for atrocious looking people btw.

@Native give this man a lesson

Where do u live? If u live outside first world countries it's working 100%. Ofcourse women love fast cars, with flashy interior and big ass screens for badass instagram stories. Especially if u can drift, they will literally suck ur cock.

I recently bought SUV now its more comfortable to fuck on the back seat. I planning to buy some AMG car and improve my drifting skills, it is easier to do in winter. Also motorcycle is way cheaper, faster and its to physically escalate is naturally easier. Some chicks will ask u for a ride if u will subtly show it on instagram stories.

Nothing will help for atrocious looking people btw.
I live in Sydney, Australia. Good point about chicks wanna flex the interior on their IG. Don't plan on drifting cause that will fuck the tyres but who knows might give it a go. Not interesting in motorbikes tbh. I'm mostly buying a car to help convey I'm a man of status, im worth over 1m but i need to take advantage of it and try to show chicks im rich indirectly and getting a luxury car is a good way to go about it imo. And yeah im slightly above average facially whilst also being 6 foot.

I live in Sydney, Australia. Good point about chicks wanna flex the interior on their IG. Don't plan on drifting cause that will fuck the tyres but who knows might give it a go. Not interesting in motorbikes tbh. I'm mostly buying a car to help convey I'm a man of status, im worth over 1m but i need to take advantage of it and try to show chicks im rich indirectly and getting a luxury car is a good way to go about it imo. And yeah im slightly above average facially whilst also being 6 foot.
Keep coping with status. They will only want you muh money. Noone will love your chad genetics + u live in a lie then.:lul:
Surgery until 9/10

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17829
Keep coping with status. They will only want you muh money. Noone will love your chad genetics + u live in a lie then.:lul:
Surgery until 9/10
End of the day the girls that want me for money arent getting shit and ill be fucking them. Ill be able to read when a girl is only using me for money. Having money is just a bonus, if i was ugly then yeah obvious the girl would only be using me for money.The goal of the car is to help perceive my actual status.

Just buy whatever car you like.

Chad uses mass transit.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
doest matter, it depend on the face of the person sitting inside

doest matter, it depend on the face of the person sitting inside
It’s definitely not very important but it does matter to some degree. Again, a chick is gonna much rather sitting in a new Mercedes than a Toyota Corolla and it shows them the guy is a man of value and is financially set

It’s definitely not very important but it does matter to some degree. Again, a chick is gonna much rather sitting in a new Mercedes than a Toyota Corolla and it shows them the guy is a man of value and is financially set
you are talking about betabuxer,
if she want to fuck with you, she will drive her car to you,
if you want to buy a car, buy the cheapest / most economical

I would look into e class if u can afford it. But u do u.

Im also not a fan of motorbikes but ROI is way too high

Girls will fuck a homeless chad living in a van over a statusmaxxed normie with Mercedes AMG

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SeiGun
you are talking about betabuxer,
if she want to fuck with you, she will drive her car to you,
if you want to buy a car, buy the cheapest / most economical
ffs im not saying money is then only thing i can provide, im just saying its a bonus to drive a nice car

Girls will fuck a homeless chad living in a van over a statusmaxxed normie with Mercedes AMG
if by chad you mean 9/10 then yeah i can see that. I would say a 8/10 homeless chad SMV is the same of a MVN who is statusmaxxed.

Buy a Tesla Instead

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Not an efficient looksmax.
Literally anything else gives better value for money.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Buy a Tesla Instead
dont wanna come across as a nerd, its got a bad stigma towards it tbh. Mercedes has that class status whilst tesla is more of a rich nerd car.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Not an efficient looksmax.
Literally anything else gives better value for money.
I wont be losing money on the car, im claiming it under my business. Will be writing off depreciation, insurance etc. What are some other options you think are good lookmaxes?

dont wanna come across as a nerd, its got a bad stigma towards it tbh. Mercedes has that class status whilst tesla is more of a rich nerd car.
You'll be saving money on fuel bro. Anyway choice is yours. Chad drives a 1990 civic still slays.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ROTTING, JawMogger and 1 other person
ffs im not saying money is then only thing i can provide, im just saying its a bonus to drive a nice car
get the cheapest one on the list

You'll be saving money on fuel bro. Anyway choice is yours. Chad drives a 1990 civic still slays.
Can write off fuel as well as car is claimed under business

only magnet i need is my prettyboy mulatto face :chad:

• +1
Reactions: raystar66
Bro if you live in Aussie why do you want a Euro car they cost more, parts are not as common and they are less reliable. Get a Japanese car, Subaru WRX, Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ, Suzuki Swift Sport, Honda Integra Type R DC5, Nissan 350Z, the car does not have to be fast just modern, so no unreliable thrashed boy racer mobiles. Or you could just get a Sports bike, with LAMS requirements I recommend a early 90s, 4 cylinder 250cc sportsbikes from the big 4, either the Suzuki RGV250, Kawasaki ZXR250, Honda CBR250RR MC22 or Yamaha FZR250R.

14102.jpg

1990-honda-cbr250rr.webp

1200px-1988_FZR_250_2KR.jpg

YF52MUWHZ7E46KBODEHZGJ3DTU.jpg

Last edited:
I wont be losing money on the car, im claiming it under my business. Will be writing off depreciation, insurance etc. What are some other options you think are good lookmaxes?

Well if it's tax deductible you might as well get the car.
Literally any surgery, or a luxury apartment, or a Rolex, beats cars for value if you have to pay full price.

Bro if you live in Aussie why do you want a Euro car they cost more, parts are not as common and they are less reliable. Get a Japanese car, Subaru WRX, Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ, Suzuki Swift Sport, Honda Integra Type R DC5, Nissan 350Z, the car does not have to be fast just modern, so no unreliable thrashed boy racer mobiles. Or you could just get a Sports bike, with LAMS requirements I recommend a early 90s 250cc sportsbike from the big 4, either the Suzuki RGV250, Kawasaki ZXR250, Honda CBR250RR MC22 or Yamaha FZR250R.
Thanks for the input brother, I personally just really love the interior of the new C class that is makes it worth it. Keep in mind since im claiming the car under my business im able to write off depreciation, insurance etc.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Well if it's tax deductible you might as well get the car.
Literally any surgery, or a luxury apartment, or a Rolex, beats cars for value if you have to pay full price.
Not sure what surgery i need though. Need to be a bit leaner to see, currently like 16% body fat. Im looking at a nice Rolex atm(attached what im looking at). Why a luxury apartment instead of a house?

Attachments

• 290904506_1225781541521406_5572897257140415868_n (1).jpg
    290904506_1225781541521406_5572897257140415868_n (1).jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the input brother, I personally just really love the interior of the new C class that is makes it worth it. Keep in mind since im claiming the car under my business im able to write off depreciation, insurance etc.
Should have read more, lol at me recommending a motorbike for your buisness

• +1
Greycel really thinks a cheap C class will help him pull chicks :lul::lul::lul:

Greycel really thinks a cheap C class will help him pull chicks :lul::lul::lul:
cheap c class? Its literally a 2022 C class that just became available for sale like last month. It definitely will help to some degree but it definitely not gonna be the reason why a chick will be with me. Idk what a greycel is btw.

Last edited:
Surgery until 9/10
based youngcel

chicks don't care about cheap common cars like the c class and RS3 they are impressed with cars that are at least $400k Aud if you trying to pick them up solely with your car.

chicks don't care about cheap common cars like the c class and RS3 they are impressed with cars that are at least $400k Aud if you trying to pick them up solely with your car.
They definitely have some care but I know what your saying. At 21 years old to own a 90k AUD defintely have some benefits. It distinguishes me from the other 20 year olds and it’s just an edge to let them know I have my finances in order. Plus the interior of the Merc chicks love, they would love to show off w her friends and put it on their IG and Snap story to say look at my boyfriends car and it makes them feel classy.

so let me get this straight: you signed up on a site called “looksmax” and decided to get advice on cars?

They definitely have some care but I know what your saying. At 21 years old to own a 90k AUD defintely have some benefits. It distinguishes me from the other 20 year olds and it’s just an edge to let them know I have my finances in order. Plus the interior of the Merc chicks love, they would love to show off w her friends and put it on their IG and Snap story to say look at my boyfriends car and it makes them feel classy.

I think you should get the c class most girls wouldn't tell the difference between the RS3 compared to a standard A3. but the RS3 would definitely be more fun to drive. the c class has the highest appeal to females.

so let me get this straight: you signed up on a site called “looksmax” and decided to get advice on cars?
Status is apart of lookmaxing if you didn’t know

I think you should get the c class most girls wouldn't tell the difference between the RS3 compared to a standard A3. but the RS3 would definitely be more fun to drive. the c class has the highest appeal to females.
Yep thought so, the RS3 would def be more fun to drive but even me personally I value interior over performance lol. Appreciate the feedback.

Not sure what surgery i need though. Need to be a bit leaner to see, currently like 16% body fat. Im looking at a nice Rolex atm(attached what im looking at). Why a luxury apartment instead of a house?
Non-factory set diamond Rolexs like that one look gaudy and don't hold there value at all you should look at maybe buying a second-hand Rolex day-date from the early 2000s with a factory diamond bezel or with diamond indices if you are into diamonds.

Sydney sluts love an AMG, my ex use to talk about her drug dealer ex, he definitely had an AMG.

• +1

• +1
Sydney sluts love an AMG, my ex use to talk about her drug dealer ex, he definitely had an AMG.
Yep, this guys knows. Others don’t realise that a nice Merc actually get some girls wet over here. Even tho the C class isn’t technically an AMG do you think it matters? I mean this car still expensive and has probably the best interior out of Mercedes.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob