Chick starts texting but answers 2 hours later?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
What the fuck boyos?
Girl I fucked initiates the conversation but answers like 3h later, why?

Cause shes too busy texting 10 other chads

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, norwoodreaper, BigBiceps and 1 other person
it is what it is

Might of been busy but idk.

Just some advice, don't overthink shit and just let the convo flow naturally. If she's not responding well she's probably just trying to let you off tbh. So if she can't hold a convo just don't text her back because she isn't into you.

Just some advice, don't overthink shit and just let the convo flow naturally. If she's not responding well she's probably just trying to let you off tbh. So if she can't hold a convo just don't text her back because she isn't into you.
But why the fuck does she often initiates texting then? Oh and she was answering pretty quick before, almost instantly

If she isnt into me why bother texting me at all?

Should i drop her?

But why the fuck does she often initiates texting (1 time a day or smtn) then? Oh and she was answering pretty quick before, almost instantly

Should i drop her?
How long has she done the 1 time per day thing?

i heard a girl say "this guy requested a follow on insta but i dont want to seem like im easy to fuck, do you think i should wait for a day or two before i accept him?"

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
Tbh i guess the most reasonable explanation would be that i am her backup plan

Since i know her
If you really want her and she's your oneitis then no. But if you have other options then I'd say drop her.
Or just wait for her to reply back, and ghost her for a day. To keep her waiting like she did to you.

she's trying to train you as obedient orbiter

i heard a girl say "this guy requested a follow on insta but i dont want to seem like im easy to fuck, do you think i should wait for a day or two before i accept him?"

Who said that? you heard that in irl?

Who said that? you heard that in irl?
yeah dedsrs she was talking to her friends but she didnt actually say "seem like im easy to fuck" because we were on a bus but thats what she meant
she said "i dont want to seem like im easy to get and thirsty or something"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik and Loko88
literally every girl i ever had contact with was the same. keep in mind: if she does this all the time, theres good chances shes actually interested in you. my current gf of 3 years used to do this for months even into the relationship. now when i ask her why she did it, she said "she didnt want to seem too needy/didnt want to annoy me. but girls usually do it so you ask yourself "why isnt she replying?? :(((" or "what is she doing right now ;(". girls are trying to make themselves interesting with cancerous tricks like this

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
literally every girl i ever had contact with was the same. keep in mind: if she does this all the time, theres good chances shes actually interested in you. my current gf of 3 years used to do this for months even into the relationship. now when i ask her why she did it, she said "she didnt want to seem too needy/didnt want to annoy me. but girls usually do it so you ask yourself "why isnt she replying?? :(((" or "what is she doing right now ;(". girls are trying to make themselves interesting with cancerous tricks like this
yea exactly

yeah dedsrs she was talking to her friends but she didnt actually say "seem like im easy to fuck" because we were on a bus but thats what she meant
she said "i dont want to seem like im easy to get and thirsty or something"

LOL As nashebi naxe ra. avtobushi archeven eget rayaceebs?

Bozebi gonna boz i guess.

>Thinking this hard about it

Omegaautism, maybe she isn’t on her phone 24/7 like you op.

LOL As nashebi naxe ra. avtobushi archeven eget rayaceebs?

Bozebi gonna boz i guess.
xo atas yleobas bazrobdnen kide tan xmamagla da beberi xalxi shewuxebuli saxeebit ijdnen

I guarantee you she is
Even if she is, most of the time when a girl delays response it means they want your attention. So take it as a compliment.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
xo atas yleobas bazrobdnen kide tan xmamagla da beberi xalxi shewuxebuli saxeebit ijdnen

Magati gamzrdeli movtyan saertod dakerges qaloba am chemisebma to ra ari? pu bliad nervebi momeshala ra.

da ramdeni yleqala dadis egeti qalaqshi chort ivo znaet.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall