Chico is massively overrated

shut up go visit gandy, need to put people in their places when they boldly claim they "profile mog chico into oblivion" whilst they look like this
View attachment 270149 404 nasion RIP
Never said op mogs chico. He clearly doesn't. I am indeed laughing at his recessed undereyes and tranny browridge

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
i love chico

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
i love chico
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and needsolution
What happened to greycel OP in his own thread
C7E3ECF9 20FA 4BE2 9A68 5FC393FE14D5

C4465DF4 9E36 4476 A6A5 0521B7A6CE88

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nosecel, Hector, jordanbarrettisgod and 6 others
OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and needsolution
he mogs the hell out of you, pussy

he is 1000000 psl God

@yukon-cel
CfFVAK4W8AAPAyC

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
you seem to be quite proud about your shit tier forward growth to put it on display as your avi, you realise chico mogs you in every way right?
View attachment 270091 brb let me find a world where a fwhr of 2.05 isn't compact and is instead "average"
View attachment 270095 VS View attachment 270103 LMAOOOO

giphy.gif

ok mr superman chin, acting as if chico's chin doesnt mogs yours even if only by a few mm

yeah totally average not male model tier or anything (check attached pics you genuine retard)

you're beyond retarded, you genuinely think you mog or even fucking profile mog chico? you're genuinely the most autistic greycel you fucking norwood level 2.5 spidermonkey looking ass IDIOT
If you measure my fwhr in this pic using your method it would turn put something like 2.07 and some people here told me that my mid face is kinda long. I agree with the fact that chico is well above average in almost every feature just questioning your fwhr calculation
IMG 20200116 231941

If you measure my fwhr in this pic using your method it would turn put something like 2.07 and some people here told me that my mid face is kinda long. I agree with the fact that chico is well above average in almost every feature just questioning your fwhr calculation
View attachment 270283
they could have said that over lens distorted pictures or something, checked your midface ratio (seperate to fwhr) and that seems good/compact too at around 1.02

Dude has shit forward growth, average fwhr, average chin, average cheekbones

haloed by his skin, eyes and lips
Chico fanboys on war mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Mediocre Normalfag, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Chico offers THREE VERY OVERLOOKED Blackpill observations

#1: He's tall as fuck while being GL, even a PSL 5.5 at 6'3 is a fucking threat to 99% of men's in US

#2: Motion > Pictures. Chico looks very good in motion due to harmony, but his pictures dont have the same striking features because he doesnt have have great cheekbones or hollow cheeks to photo fraud with

#3: Women think you're hot as fuck > Muh PSL autistic rating

Proof:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245 and 3 others

#1: He's tall as fuck while being GL, even a PSL 5.5 at 6'3 is a fucking threat to 99% of men's in US

#2: Motion > Pictures. Chico looks very good in motion due to harmony, but his pictures dont have the same striking features because he doesnt have have great cheekbones or hollow cheeks to photo fraud with

Proof:

Damn u r right. He looks much better in videos

for all producing a fwhr from my side profile

Attachments

• 97975312-AE3F-45E3-983B-C89935F0E990.jpeg
    97975312-AE3F-45E3-983B-C89935F0E990.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
lets get both on an even *titled* playing field then
bro stop acting ur all that. i’m an incel and my side profile mogs u gtfoh

bro stop acting ur all that. i’m an incel and my side profile mogs u gtfoh
post it please

I'm not acting like I'm all that I just don't get how chico is this god when I have similar features and get zero of this god level female attention

View attachment 270283
Over bro

Me watching greycel vs chico fanboy:
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and yukon-cel

Proof:

The fact that PSL autists think Chico is overrated despite women fawning over him like crazy proves that the PSL rating system is flawed

The average PSL user gives too much weight to having extremely robust bone structure as opposed to looking at how someone's features comet together as a whole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 685, AngryAsianManlet and 1 other person
Dude has shit forward growth, average fwhr, average chin, average cheekbones

haloed by his skin, eyes and lips
another user who does not know the meaning of harmony

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I love how the reasoning for OP originally shitting on Chico’s side profile is that IRL it will matter more than frontal.

If you want to make the IRL aesthetic appeal argument, then why not go all the way and say that in motion is best?

You want to know why?

Because in motion Chico is among the best looking men ever:

Imagine still saying “bu-but he looks so recessed in the angles that matter” after you watch that video. No one would say that.

Interesting, I really know someone with a very similar face to Lachowski, he is really very good looking and maybe his side profile is better than Chico (bones in general) but he is short so I don't know if can be a model.

Proof:

another user who does not know the meaning of harmony
to looking at how someone's features comet together as a whole.

Harmony is cope and doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Stop, all chads are our enemies, we need to stop worshipping them

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Nosecel
you dont mog shit

How many Brad Pitt side profiles have you seen where he’s in a relaxed pose?
87FBC97B 4D60 43A3 95B6 252766520DEB
210D0E36 E423 4390 A0A3 58E98E659BC2
There’s honestly very few side profile pics on him though. But if Hollywoods biggest chad has a recessed side profile then i want a recessed side profile

View attachment 270621View attachment 270623 There’s honestly very few side profile pics on him though. But if Hollywoods biggest chad has a recessed side profile then i want a recessed side profile
yup he is semi-recessed but at the time of his prime he was status maxed, women are easily influenced by the media as time goes on recessed became average, barely anyone is fully developed anymore yet women still breed

He doesn’t have a recessed profile. In the better quality ones I’ve seen, it’s his chin and incredibly low hyoid that makes his profile bad.
I agree that he has a really bad hyoid but he still looks good somehow. What psl would you give his side profile?

yup he is semi-recessed but at the time of his prime he was status maxed, women are easily influenced by the media as time goes on recessed became average, barely anyone is fully developed anymore yet women still breed
Huge halo form his front where he looks like if Jesus had a baby with god

Incel explains why chad is not a chad

I always thought this.

Chico looks gay tbh