Harmony seems like a Cope that no one can explain

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
They try to use Chico as a example, but Chico literally have insane good traits, also they try to cope in someway and say this

"Well, he don't looks like Gandy, also, he don't have big bones, even having a angular lower third still bad because I don't know that exist people with literally recessed round Lower third, but why he is good looking? IT'S HARMONY"

Well, was no one can explain this shit here, I will just explain to retardeds the why Chico is good looking (this apply to other people to)

E4e36b834a5bf0634d7eeb185d768c5e
Original 2

It's obviousl that his eye area is top tier

Wide, PCT, good shape, decent medial canthus, slight hooded (seems completely hooded in some videos), thick wide eyebrows

The Forehead is probably 4 fingers, the shape is straight (not round and bulbous) and slight sloped, the hair is also NW0 and good quality.

Good proportions

The mouth is full, wide and slight reddish, the shape is not really angular but still good.

The Nose, round nostrils, straight and projected, wide nasal bone, upturned, ala nasal at the same angle as the tip, thin.

About bones, you don't need Neanderthal/Native American bones, you need right shape/position of bones, sufficient bones to have angularity and looks health. The purpose of Bones is most to support soft things so bigger will not means better all times.

So what the purpose of thread? simple, I don't and can't see "harmony" if you give the eye area of Chico to most people they will get better PSL, if you give the eye area of Gandy to most people they will get better PSL, the same thing with other traits.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7560 and 26 others
It's just a word to describe Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, CursedOne, didntreadlol and 6 others
Harmony basically means they look good with no “amazing features” (like chin, jaw cheekbones, hunter eyes). it’s all the little things that you mentioned like medial canthus tilt, pfl, ipd, nose to mouth ratio, bizygomatic width, es ratio, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and 18 others
Yeah good traits is very important but they also have to be placed perfectly on the face too. His mid face is exactly 0.99-1. If it was different than that with the exact same traits, he would be ogre and we’d never know about him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others
Idk man, at this point I think that its more an onomatopetic word that you associate to a face with no defects

For example I associate Chico to a relaxing soundtrack and Pietrosiek to a bagpipe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3202 and 9 others
Yeah good traits is very important but they also have to be placed perfectly on the face too. His mid face is exactly 0.99-1. If it was different than that with the exact same traits, he would be ogre and we’d never know about him

This is not harmony, what you describe called proportions/ratios, well know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Idk man, at this point I think that its more an onomatopetic word that you associate to a face with no defects

For example I associate Chico to a relaxing soundtrack and Pietrosiek to a bagpipe
he reminds me of a homeless guy playing a piano in the subway whilst drunk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 2227
means average, everything has grown relatively in proportion and you have no deformities.. It's like having good soil for plants to grow and you have measured out where the plants should be able to grow without impacting the other plants. After that some plants might grow to be amazing while other plants are dull and dry, with harmony you are at least guaranteed a successful garden and depending on how nice those plants are will dictate how good of a garden it is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Slob, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Harmony basically means they look good with no “amazing features”

You can show someone looking good without amazing features? I mean, you can't looks good with multiple bad traits and just one good trait, also someone looking good always have multiple good traits or at least one good trait and avarage in others, so doens't seems a really good way to describe this again.

it’s all the little things that you mentioned like medial canthus tilt, pfl, ipd, nose to mouth ratio, bizygomatic width, es ratio, etc.

Again, I just see this as a way of describing traits in your face, that in numbers or words can mean good or bad like Bad Low IPD or Decent avarage IPD (same with numbers).

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
What they mean by "harmony" is simply= good ratios and nice features. Thats it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, didntreadlol, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
means average, everything has grown relatively in proportion and you have no deformities.. It's like having good soil for plants to grow and you have measured out where the plants should be able to grow without impacting the other plants. After that some plants might grow to be amazing while other plants are dull and dry, with harmony you are at least guaranteed a successful garden and depending on how nice those plants are will dictate how good of a garden it is.

It doens't mean avarage, seems like people just use this In a way of "I don't know the definition of this and don't want to search".
What they mean by "harmony" is simply= good ratios and nice features. Thats it.

So there's no really definition and they just can't explain and rate anyone.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and NormieKilla
You can show someone looking good without amazing features? I mean, you can't looks good with multiple bad traits and just one good trait, also someone looking good always have multiple good traits or at least one good trait and avarage in others, so doens't seems a really good way to describe this again.

Again, I just see this as a way of describing traits in your face, that in numbers or words can mean good or bad like Bad Low IPD or Decent avarage IPD (same with numbers).
Chico.

And when people say he has good harmony they are referring to the features I mentioned but don’t how what it is so they just say “harmony”

• +1
It doens't mean avarage, seems like people just use this In a way of "I don't know the definition of this and don't want to search".

So there's no really definition and they just can't explain and rate anyone.
Average is a good thing. Average = broad appeal

• +1
Harmony is just how well ur features play off eachother

• +1
Reactions: Slob, didntreadlol and ovosoundszn
agree with op anyone who says harmony is mentally retarded or a troll

incidentally i am rated a psl 5 here and psl 7 on lookism but am actually a psl 8 because of my insane harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • +1
For example, bulbous tip nose+huge ears make u look like a goof

Because they are not even close of being ideal traits.

Ideal/good traits =/= Muh Harmony.

Also, BIOLOGY

93 Figure3 1

• +1
Because they are not even close of being ideal traits.

Ideal/good traits =/= Muh Harmony.

Also, BIOLOGY

View attachment 181890
The guy in the dead center of the spectrum would do best with women and have the broadest appeal.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, didntreadlol and justanothergymcell
Harmony=ratios/proportions

• +1
The guy in the dead center of the spectrum would do best with women and have the broadest appeal.

All them looks good, it's a dimorphism sexual graph more than attractive one, but how masculine you looks is really something that will attract woman, the DOM guy is really the most DOM/Masc one and most models looks DOM.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Phillybeard1996 and Pu33
All them looks good, it's a dimorphism sexual graph more than attractive one, but how masculine you looks is really something that will attract woman, the DOM guy is really the most DOM/Masc one and most models looks DOM.
Most DOM yes, but I imagine them all in T shirts walking around campus, IDK if the DOM guy would have the most appeal universally tbh

• +1
Most DOM yes, but I imagine them all in T shirts walking around campus, IDK if the DOM guy would have the most appeal universally tbh

Remember that DOM doens't mean OGRE, you can looks prettyboy and DOM at the same time just because of Hollow Cheeks and Hunter eyes or a very sharp Lower Third.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and PubertyMaxxer
Remember that DOM doens't mean OGRE, you can looks prettyboy and DOM at the same time just because of Hollow Cheeks and Hunter eyes or a very sharp Lower Third.
I guess you mean high cheekbones positively arched eye brows, low body fat, nice eyes, clear skin and not balding?
Yeah this is basically me, Clear skin, Have hair, Roman nose, prominent suborbital ridge, Jawlinelike the guy on the far left, Positively tilted eyebrows yet youthful eyes, Able to grow a full beard since 17 and yet still look younger than I am. I had to use finasteride to keep my hair though, DOM + Pretty works but if you start to become OGRE DOM it's over.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
I guess you mean high cheekbones positively arched eye brows, low body fat, nice eyes, clear skin and not balding?

Yeah this is basically me, Clear skin, Have hair, Roman nose, prominent suborbital ridge, Jawlinelike the guy on the far left, Positively tilted eyebrows yet youthful eyes, Able to grow a full beard since 17 and yet still look younger than I am. I had to use finasteride to keep my hair though, DOM + Pretty works but if you start to become OGRE DOM it's over.
Is he orge dom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191203-233206_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20191203-233206_Samsung Internet.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 376
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
His lower third looks slight bigger than morph, but not really ogre to be honest.
He looks very good imo would look even better with fuller lips a different hairstyle and darker hair imo. He looks super masculine slayer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Harmony has always been for me about their personal "style"
It is clear that Chico and Gandy look completely different. Chico is like a prettyboy, and Gandy is like an English Gentleman, more masculine. It's like how much they fit into their own "stereotype".

• +1
Harmony has always been for me about their personal "style"
It is clear that Chico and Gandy look completely different. Chico is like a prettyboy, and Gandy is like an English Gentleman, more masculine. It's like how much they fit into their own "stereotype".

So just pheno, exist proper definitions and words for their own things, the only thing that you can found about harmony is literally music.

Give Chico thicker eyebrows and more low set, also, bigger bones everywhere and tanned skin.

• +1
So just pheno, exist proper definitions and words for their own things, the only thing that you can found about harmony is literally music.
Yeah, kinda. Harmony was a retarded choice all along.

• +1
Yeah, kinda. Harmony was a retarded choice all along.

Yes, if you give Chico bigger bones, tanned skin, maybe more downturned medial canthus, Blue eyes with more low set and thick eyebrows, well, he will somewhat remember of Gandy, good looking people looks similar because they have ideal ratios and traits, that's why Harmony doens't make sense in anything here, never will be "harmony" will just be a bad/good far from ideal/ideal trait.

• +1
Yes, if you give Chico bigger bones, tanned skin, maybe more downturned medial canthus, Blue eyes with more low set and thick eyebrows, well, he will somewhat remember of Gandy, good looking people looks similar because they have ideal ratios and traits, that's why Harmony doens't make sense in anything here, never will be "harmony" will just be a bad/good far from ideal/ideal trait.
There is no ideal single trait that fits all faces.
Certain traits look better sourrounded by certain others, that is what harmony is about for most users. It's about how your traits complement each other

• +1
I cam explain.

• +1
There is no ideal single trait that fits all faces.
Certain traits look better sourrounded by certain others, that is what harmony is about for most users. It's about how your traits complement each other

Not really, this is cope, a straight upturned nose, with wide nasal bone, projected and also with the ala being at the same angle as the tip will make even Sean O'Pry face looks better.

• +1
Not really, this is cope, a straight upturned nose, with wide nasal bone, projected and also with the ala being at the same angle as the tip will make even Sean O'Pry face looks better.
But certain guys look better with a "pointy" jaw rather than a really masculine square one. Give Chico the jaw of those Hyper Masculine Chads that have huge masseters and the squarest of jaws and he will look worse. It will break his prettyboy Harmony

• +1
But certain guys look better with a "pointy" jaw rather than a really masculine square one. Give Chico the jaw of those Hyper Masculine Chads that have huge masseters and the squarest of jaws and he will look worse. It will break his prettyboy Harmony
Thats because that feature has to come with something else aswell. Dimoprhism in partd of the fsce tend to go together with other dimorphic traits for that. Like for example eye shape, hooding, medial Canthus sharpness and vertically narrow eyes are linked

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and LowTierNormie
Thats because that feature has to come with something else aswell. Dimoprhism in partd of the fsce tend to go together with other dimorphic traits for that. Like for example eye shape, hooding, medial Canthus sharpness and vertically narrow eyes are linked
Of course. That is what harmony is about after all

• +1

Wrong

IMG 20191204 043700

IMG 20191204 043640

PSFix 20191204 043825

Entire mandible increase/ height also width.

• +1
Of course. That is what harmony is about after all
So its not really that he would look worse. Hid face would just have to have other more.masc features too that are impossoble not to have under idel development with the jaw

• +1
No I already proved wrong with morphs, harmony is cope and I truly destroyed it with this thread.

• +1
So its not really that he would look worse. Hid face would just have to have other more.masc features too that are impossoble not to have under idel development with the jaw
He woudn't look worse probably. He would look "off", like something is not right.

• +1
IMG 20191204 043700

PSFix 20191204 043825

• +1
Harmony are ratios for me

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 3672
Its in the same way implants and fillers can look off.

They just look unnatural, because they are unnatural.

Search for Uncanny Valley.

• +1