Chico is now a textbook HTN naturally, and chadlite when modelmaxxed for a photoshoot

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Niggas 33 its inevitable. I'm pretty sure if he wasnt a model and didn't take care of himself he might have otherwise been MTN. Prettyboys age just as bad or worse than women usually. Watched this whole video. He's actually a bit weird (in a goofy way) but friendly guy. Check out 4:40

In most angles he looks HTN nothing more nothing less. But at 4:40 onwards he gets his hair done, applied some kind of make up. Then goes for a professional photoshoot at 7:25 where I'm sure the photos will come out looking like a chadlite.

This will always be a memory :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and CoreSchizo
yes cuz hes older now

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
it's as @buflek said,

as you age/get older, you go down one looks level

if ur a htn in ur prime ull descend to mtn as you age

if you were a mtn ---> ltn

etc.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and CoreSchizo
Chico doesn't realize that nobody cares about his life only his face lol :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it's as @buflek said,

as you age/get older, you go down one looks level

if ur a htn in ur prime ull descend to mtn as you age

if you were a mtn ---> ltn

etc.
Do you think him being prettyboy played into it? They descend far worse than normal guys. Only in giga rare occasions do guys look better and peak late from 25+ or 30+ (Brad Pitt / Tom Cruise) than they did earlier in age. Even rarer cases 40 and 50+ (George Clooney).

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Do you think him being prettyboy played into it? They descend far worse than normal guys.
yeah 100%, a prettyboy is bascially a guy with goodharmony and not so impressive bones whose carried by collagen, and once that goes as you approach your 30s it deals a heavy blow to ur smv and you lose a substantial amount of ur appeal

it happened to JB too
Only in giga rare occasions do guys look better and peak late from 25+ or 30+ (Brad Pitt / Tom Cruise) than they did earlier in age.
the man in my avi is another example of this

he unironically looked way worse in his 20s than he did in his 30s

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist