Serious Chico is over hyped.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Going strictly by face only

Chico in his prime was indeed a sight to see. This was only the case due to the fact that he had ideal collagen. If you're goodlooking simply because of "collagen" or a high E face, your looks starts to diminish rapidly. This applies mainly to "prettyboys"

As opposed to "high T chads" they maintain their looks significantly far more longer than "prettyboys" due to the fact that they have BONES. The bones are always there, they don't go away like collagen.

ofcourse you can say aging, but i'm sure you get my point.

Chico is a shadow of his former self, I'm pretty sure we all know this

chico age 27-28
meek age 35

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Most here mean prime chico but yeah he is. Obviously very good looking but not best in the world jfl
I agree prettyboys life span is so short like from 16 till 24 wether high t chads stay at their peak till their mid 40s cause they have angular high t faces
Prettyboys with enough bone mass age fine like Brad Pitt or Jared Leto

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Brad pitt is more of a hight chad than a prettyboy angular square jaw and very prominent facial bones
Not really his cheekbones and chin aren't great, look at pics of young Brad Pitt he is deffo a prettyboy

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Meeks is fucking unreal. He is the antithesis of pretty boy

No luscious flowing hair no thick youthful eyebrows no collagen anymore JUST FUCKING BONE MASS AND HEAVY THUG SEX APPEAL. The light eye contrast I dont consider a pretty boy feature in itself, but the contrast does add the cherry on the top for the needed mix between masc and fem features.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Not really his cheekbones and chin aren't great, look at pics of young Brad Pitt he is deffo a prettyboy
I am dead sure he's a high t chad look at that fucking wide square jaw pretty boys don't have such a square wide jaw

No luscious flowing hair no thick youthful eyebrows no collagen anymore JUST FUCKING BONE MASS AND HEAVY THUG SEX APPEAL. The light eye contrast I dont consider a pretty boy feature in itself, but the contrast does add the cherry on the top for the needed mix between masc and fem features.
Bones are everything

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
brad pitt has a DOM lower third, and that qualifies him enough.

Men when young have collagen the most, but prettyboys are those who's faces are MAINLY good looking because of the collagen.

brad pitt may somewhat have been a pretty boy, but's that's not the main reason why he is who he is.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Yeah he does look much worse. I've always wondered about Chico because he looks not that far away from an average dude while still being really attractive, if that makes sense. Like he has no striking features like other models frequently posted. The collagen thing I'm sure plays a big role.

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Yes this is obvious, but Chico still a mogging machine

Also he don't changed so much as you guys think

Keep coping

0827ec61eb1146bf1cf1beace501c701

Yeah he does look much worse. I've always wondered about Chico because he looks not that far away from an average dude while still being really attractive, if that makes sense. Like he has no striking features like other models frequently posted. The collagen thing I'm sure plays a big role.

His eyes is a striking feature.

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
It's being average in everything in the face and having high collagen that's what a prettyboy is

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
chico is mogged by his friend marlon

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
From 10/10 to 9/10

There is a misconception that what made Lachowski attractive was his skin, no, it's his facial harmony and ratios, and what makes those? Bone
Of course his collagen is gone, he dropped a bit because of this, but it was just a bonus, not the core of his beauty

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
From 10/10 to 9/10

There is a misconception that what made Lachowski attractive was his skin, no, it's his facial harmony and ratios, and what makes those? Bone
Of course his collagen is gone, he dropped a bit because of this, but it was just a bonus, not the core of his beauty
collagen is basically the main thing that makes up harmony

@FatJattMofo

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

He looks like a child compared to Meeks, bateman, Brad Pitt etc

I feel the obsession for him on this forum is because a lot of these guys are still in high school and want to be pretty boys

But don’t realize compared to the guys I listed above their nothing it’s like no comparison

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Exactly. But he's also harmonious.

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

I feel the obsession for him on this forum is because a lot of these guys are still in high school and want to be pretty boys

But don’t realize compared to the guys I listed above their nothing it’s like no comparison

No is because he is a Mogging Machine, you only understand when see him close to other people

Lachowski 3 g and g E2 84 B3ish E2 84 B3ash E2 99 A5 33310140 500 373

@Dope come see this mog lmao

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
The norwood curse took another victim and also the fat face dont helps

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
from slightly mogging marlon

to being absolutely mogged by him

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
From 10/10 to 9/10

High IQ but he went from 10/10 to 9,7/10, people here just cope too much because he doesn't look boyish anymore when most girls might prefer him now

Brandon10

Brandon10

Master
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

Yeah I've always thought people that think looking like a pretty boy is an absolute must to have universal appeal were stunted midface dudes in high school who overheard girls conversations (cause they'd never even talked to them for more than one second) saying Justin Bieber is cute

Last edited:
Deleted member 2745

Deleted member 2745

ITS FUCKING OVER. DONE
Yes this is obvious, but Chico still a mogging machine

Also he don't changed so much as you guys think

Keep coping

View attachment 137864

His eyes is a striking feature.

I want to fucking kill my self because of this picture.
3 models in a row
You can even model the baby with thoes fucking eyes.
It's being average in everything in the face and having high collagen that's what a prettyboy is
HARMONY.
Only feature chico has is eyes and perhaps mouth.
He is so fucking good looking because of harmony.

onnysk

onnysk

Zephir
He's not a 9 facially.

He went from 10 to 7, bloated and norwooding. Looks like generic high class Chadlite that has normal life (college, friends, very NT) but his face is nothing special anymore

He's still a Chad because of overall package but man holy fucking shit at this guy fall, he dropped from one in a billion to 1 in 100, I see dudes better looking than him on college campus

Hair, low bodyfat and collagen are so fucking important, it's unreal

Over

Over

It is over
I'm pretty sure that stubble is giving him extra years. Also why do I see retards say that Chico has weak bones? His zygos, jaw, forward growth is top tier developed lmao. He didnt look good just because of collagen, it was BONES. It's always bones.

SmartSelect 20191010 145833 Firefox
No human alive will ever mog this picture. I want to see Chico without stubble tbh.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
The collagen pill destroyed me

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold
He's not a 9 facially.

He went from 10 to 7, bloated and norwooding. Looks like generic high class Chadlite that has normal life (college, friends, very NT) but his face is nothing special anymore

He's still a Chad because of overall package but man holy fucking shit at this guy fall, he dropped from one in a billion to 1 in 100, I see dudes better looking than him on college campus

Hair, low bodyfat and collagen are so fucking important, it's unreal
Those 3 are key.

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
Capture

Forever my PSL king

Bennett

Bennett

Skdijdjababbsjxkcpaplakwnwndkfpcidhwbnwslpfkfjebdf
Name of the girl next to meeks?

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
What? chico doesnt rely solely on collagen or prettyboy looks. He has a huge skull and good bones, even if his face is not as sharp or hollow as other models.

I dunno, I definitely see some pretty boy feel in Meeks, even if he looks like a thug: lips, coloring, cheekbone shape, eye shape and coloring...probably the reason for him to being cast as high tier expensive clothing model, instead of just being know and "that thug hot rugged guy" and nothing more

A good looking man with 0 pretty boy rating for me would be jason statham, current momoa or prime rock for example

Last edited:
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Certified IQ Tester
Next time, someone go over to these girls to say that is overhyped and not hot. Probably you can convince them, not.
women decide male actractiveness, not males. And women go mental for him JUST based on his looks, thus he is uber-attractive.

right

muh chico is overrated

biggest ogre copers on here

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Next time, someone go over to these girls to say that is overhyped and not hot. Probably you can convince them, not.
women decide male actractiveness, not males. And women go mental for him JUST based on his looks, thus he is uber-attractive.

Jfl it’s over for Barrett. Invisible around gigachads like Chico. It’s all about about being effortlessly gl

Users who are viewing this thread