Chico is over hyped.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Going strictly by face only

Chico in his prime was indeed a sight to see. This was only the case due to the fact that he had ideal collagen. If you're goodlooking simply because of "collagen" or a high E face, your looks starts to diminish rapidly. This applies mainly to "prettyboys"

As opposed to "high T chads" they maintain their looks significantly far more longer than "prettyboys" due to the fact that they have BONES. The bones are always there, they don't go away like collagen.

ofcourse you can say aging, but i'm sure you get my point.

Chico is a shadow of his former self, I'm pretty sure we all know this

chico age 27-28
meek age 35

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gaia262, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
I agree prettyboys life span is so short like from 16 till 24 wether high t chads stay at their peak till their mid 40s cause they have angular high t faces

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Norwooder, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
Most here mean prime chico but yeah he is. Obviously very good looking but not best in the world jfl
I agree prettyboys life span is so short like from 16 till 24 wether high t chads stay at their peak till their mid 40s cause they have angular high t faces
Prettyboys with enough bone mass age fine like Brad Pitt or Jared Leto

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2012, retard and 4 others
agreed, as to why I said Chico isn't on the same level as DOM faced men.

@Dope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Most here mean prime chico but yeah he is. Obviously very good looking but not best in the world jfl

Prettyboys with enough bone mass age fine like Brad Pitt or Jared Leto
Brad pitt is more of a high t chad than a prettyboy angular square jaw and very prominent facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 2227
Brad pitt is more of a hight chad than a prettyboy angular square jaw and very prominent facial bones
Not really his cheekbones and chin aren't great, look at pics of young Brad Pitt he is deffo a prettyboy

Meeks is fucking unreal. He is the antithesis of pretty boy

No luscious flowing hair no thick youthful eyebrows no collagen anymore JUST FUCKING BONE MASS AND HEAVY THUG SEX APPEAL. The light eye contrast I dont consider a pretty boy feature in itself, but the contrast does add the cherry on the top for the needed mix between masc and fem features.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2634, Need2Ascend and 11 others
Not really his cheekbones and chin aren't great, look at pics of young Brad Pitt he is deffo a prettyboy
I am dead sure he's a high t chad look at that fucking wide square jaw pretty boys don't have such a square wide jaw

No luscious flowing hair no thick youthful eyebrows no collagen anymore JUST FUCKING BONE MASS AND HEAVY THUG SEX APPEAL. The light eye contrast I dont consider a pretty boy feature in itself, but the contrast does add the cherry on the top for the needed mix between masc and fem features.
Bones are everything

Meeks spits on your hair curtains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Amnesia, yukon-cel and 2 others
brad pitt has a DOM lower third, and that qualifies him enough.

Men when young have collagen the most, but prettyboys are those who's faces are MAINLY good looking because of the collagen.

brad pitt may somewhat have been a pretty boy, but's that's not the main reason why he is who he is.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah he does look much worse. I've always wondered about Chico because he looks not that far away from an average dude while still being really attractive, if that makes sense. Like he has no striking features like other models frequently posted. The collagen thing I'm sure plays a big role.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yes this is obvious, but Chico still a mogging machine

Also he don't changed so much as you guys think

Keep coping

0827ec61eb1146bf1cf1beace501c701

Yeah he does look much worse. I've always wondered about Chico because he looks not that far away from an average dude while still being really attractive, if that makes sense. Like he has no striking features like other models frequently posted. The collagen thing I'm sure plays a big role.

His eyes is a striking feature.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Vidyacoper, retard and 5 others
It's being average in everything in the face and having high collagen that's what a prettyboy is

I never understood why people hype him so much.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat, Amnesia, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
chico is mogged by his friend marlon

Yo he has crazy wide jaw nd cheekbones, textbook high t face

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
From 10/10 to 9/10

There is a misconception that what made Lachowski attractive was his skin, no, it's his facial harmony and ratios, and what makes those? Bone
Of course his collagen is gone, he dropped a bit because of this, but it was just a bonus, not the core of his beauty

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, retard, UglyMan and 9 others
agreed, as to why I said Chico isn't on the same level as DOM faced men.

@Dope
He is on the same level as DOM men. Giga autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
From 10/10 to 9/10

There is a misconception that what made Lachowski attractive was his skin, no, it's his facial harmony and ratios, and what makes those? Bone
Of course his collagen is gone, he dropped a bit because of this, but it was just a bonus, not the core of his beauty
collagen is basically the main thing that makes up harmony

@FatJattMofo

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2227
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Zygos4Life, WannaBeA6 and 1 other person
NW1 its over

• +1
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

He looks like a child compared to Meeks, bateman, Brad Pitt etc

I feel the obsession for him on this forum is because a lot of these guys are still in high school and want to be pretty boys

But don’t realize compared to the guys I listed above their nothing it’s like no comparison

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and MrGlutton
Exactly. But he's also harmonious.

• +1
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

I feel the obsession for him on this forum is because a lot of these guys are still in high school and want to be pretty boys

But don’t realize compared to the guys I listed above their nothing it’s like no comparison

No is because he is a Mogging Machine, you only understand when see him close to other people

Lachowski 3 g and g E2 84 B3ish E2 84 B3ash E2 99 A5 33310140 500 373

@Dope come see this mog lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Need2Ascend, UglyMan and 3 others
The norwood curse took another victim and also the fat face dont helps

• +1
from slightly mogging marlon

to being absolutely mogged by him

From 10/10 to 9/10

High IQ but he went from 10/10 to 9,7/10, people here just cope too much because he doesn't look boyish anymore when most girls might prefer him now

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Your right

He’s extremely overrated

Yeah I've always thought people that think looking like a pretty boy is an absolute must to have universal appeal were stunted midface dudes in high school who overheard girls conversations (cause they'd never even talked to them for more than one second) saying Justin Bieber is cute

Last edited:
Yes this is obvious, but Chico still a mogging machine

Also he don't changed so much as you guys think

Keep coping

View attachment 137864

His eyes is a striking feature.

I want to fucking kill my self because of this picture.
3 models in a row
You can even model the baby with thoes fucking eyes.
It's being average in everything in the face and having high collagen that's what a prettyboy is
HARMONY.
Only feature chico has is eyes and perhaps mouth.
He is so fucking good looking because of harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and MrGlutton
I never understood why people hype him so much.

This.

He’s good looking and definitely male model tier.

But he’s way too generic and honestly wouldn’t stand out on a Gap advertisement.

He has no eye catching features like Barrett or Meeks do.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 2205 and DidntRead
He's not a 9 facially.

He went from 10 to 7, bloated and norwooding. Looks like generic high class Chadlite that has normal life (college, friends, very NT) but his face is nothing special anymore

He's still a Chad because of overall package but man holy fucking shit at this guy fall, he dropped from one in a billion to 1 in 100, I see dudes better looking than him on college campus

Hair, low bodyfat and collagen are so fucking important, it's unreal

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Rasputin
I'm pretty sure that stubble is giving him extra years. Also why do I see retards say that Chico has weak bones? His zygos, jaw, forward growth is top tier developed lmao. He didnt look good just because of collagen, it was BONES. It's always bones.

SmartSelect 20191010 145833 Firefox
No human alive will ever mog this picture. I want to see Chico without stubble tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Need2Ascend, Vidyacoper and 6 others
The collagen pill destroyed me

• +1
Agreed he is absolutely invisible Irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and MrGlutton
He's not a 9 facially.

He went from 10 to 7, bloated and norwooding. Looks like generic high class Chadlite that has normal life (college, friends, very NT) but his face is nothing special anymore

He's still a Chad because of overall package but man holy fucking shit at this guy fall, he dropped from one in a billion to 1 in 100, I see dudes better looking than him on college campus

Hair, low bodyfat and collagen are so fucking important, it's unreal
Those 3 are key.

It's not just bones though is it...Meeks still have insane collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
Capture

Forever my PSL king

Name of the girl next to meeks?

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
What? chico doesnt rely solely on collagen or prettyboy looks. He has a huge skull and good bones, even if his face is not as sharp or hollow as other models.

I dunno, I definitely see some pretty boy feel in Meeks, even if he looks like a thug: lips, coloring, cheekbone shape, eye shape and coloring...probably the reason for him to being cast as high tier expensive clothing model, instead of just being know and "that thug hot rugged guy" and nothing more

A good looking man with 0 pretty boy rating for me would be jason statham, current momoa or prime rock for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Chico is over hyped.
Next time, someone go over to these girls to say that is overhyped and not hot. Probably you can convince them, not.
women decide male actractiveness, not males. And women go mental for him JUST based on his looks, thus he is uber-attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, goat2x, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
Next time, someone go over to these girls to say that is overhyped and not hot. Probably you can convince them, not.
women decide male actractiveness, not males. And women go mental for him JUST based on his looks, thus he is uber-attractive.

right

muh chico is overrated

biggest ogre copers on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Petsmart, cardiologist and 2 others

Jfl it’s over for Barrett. Invisible around gigachads like Chico. It’s all about about being effortlessly gl

Biggest cope thread already destroyed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Lorsss and MrGlutton

...3 weeks ago. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, 6485b025t, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
if we collagenmax we can double our natural collagen production

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, MrGlutton, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others