CHICO REALLY BECAME A BLOATMAXED EFFNIK. (ER INDUCING PICS) [YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
I’m on the verge of tears writing this. They massacred my boy.. look at what they (genetics) have done to him:

A PSL 8 god has been reduced to subhuman status. This was the best looking man of all time now he doesn’t even exist to any women below 25 these days. Guy hasn’t even reach 30 yet. He probably has an account here too.

He’s literally being mogged to gandy and back by a random street magician

I dont understand why people love him here so much. His photos videos all at least 5 year old. He is neither actor nor singer, it is already over for him anyway.

He got a child by the way, he ages like us you know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Cope, old and cherrypicked pic.

Him few days ago

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
Cope, old and cherrypicked pic.

Him few days ago

Isn’t ig frauded? He was the best looking man I’ve seen but he fell off so quick and hard.

Isn’t ig frauded? He was the best looking man I’ve seen but he fell off so quick and hard.
Chico doesnt seem to tryhard or fraud. I feel like if he tried he could look way better.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
He still mogs chads and normies alike obvious not like he was at one point but still better than a lot of men.

Chico doesnt seem to tryhard or fraud. I feel like if he tried he could look way better.
Yeah I guess. Idk why he looks so subhuman in that pic tho. He’s one of the few ppl that can escape lens distortion. Shitty phone pic:

Still greatest looking man.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
I dont understand why people love him here so much. His photos videos all at least 5 year old. He is neither actor nor singer, it is already over for him anyway.

He got a child by the way, he ages like us you know.
Good thing I dont age