Chico son looks like he can be a MM in the future from this pic

i plan on procreating with a 5'10 female model to override my genetics so our son will be a Chad

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Looks like @Gudru

i plan on procreating with a 5'10 female model to override my genetics so our son will be a Chad
A subhuman mating with a model. What could possibly go wrong

A subhuman mating with a model. What could possibly go wrong

GettyImages 629313140

nothing

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2621, BigBoy and 3 others
i wish i was his son
then i'd actually a slayer

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and kramer
He's squinting already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel, 416_Wavy and 6 others
LOL DUDE ALREADY HAS A SON. ORB MOGS BOTH THESE NOBODIES

Orb is a mentally ill incel with BDD who moved to Thailand and has a career drawing penises.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, BigBoy, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
I wish I could be a male model in the future judging from a pic

Lol looks like every 3 year old kid I see on the streets with good skin and hair jfl.You just have to wait and see what happens with him

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel, Chinko and 3 others
his nose looks strange
Holy shit. Are subhuman genes not dominant or is this just pure luck?
he has a female skull. no wonder why his daughters are good looking women

Last edited:
Imaging him in 10 years not being a super good looking and watching videos of his dad like that:

• JFL
Reactions: Whyamihere
Imaging him in 10 years not being a super good looking and watching videos of his dad like that:

He looks gorgeous. he is so gorgeous and have unmeasurable value himself.
real life of real man.

imagine looking like this and study his youth away to cope with money.

i was born the same city lachowski did

STOP POSTING PRE PUBERTY ORB. THATS ALL YOU GOT? THE FACT HE TURNED INTO THAT INTO THE ULTIMATE CHAD PRETTY BOY SLAYER MASCULINE. LOL .

Screen Shot 2019 08 03 at 122540 AM

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
and then they get a dog and hes allergic and starts mouth breathing and turns into a deformed subhuman and then come to looksmaxx2.0 to cope how his dad was a model and he cant even fuck land whales, and then ropes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indic Mogger, subhuman incel, HighIQcel and 5 others
and then they get a dog and hes allergic and starts mouth breathing and turns into a deformed subhuman and then come to looksmaxx2.0 to cope how his dad was a model and he cant even fuck land whales
Lol

chico is a bit too feminine for most woman only his height save him he would have an average life without

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 2205
nice joke
its true loser LOL. What makes u think women and girls want some feminien twink. HONESTLY IT ISNT NATURAL. EVERY GIRL WHO IS HOT AND IN COLLEGE TELLS ME THEY LIKE A MANLY LOOKING GUY.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead and InZayn
its true loser LOL. What makes u think women and girls want some feminien twink. HONESTLY IT ISNT NATURAL. EVERY GIRL WHO IS HOT AND IN COLLEGE TELLS ME THEY LIKE A MANLY LOOKING GUY.
most girls in high school and college prefer twinks, and the biggest slayers in my school are twinks lol

most girls in high school and college prefer twinks, and the biggest slayers in my school are twinks lol
LOL Nope. they don't preffer twinks in college.only for bf material. Girls like masculine slayers like orb with blue eyes.

LOL Nope. they don't preffer twinks in college.only for bf material. Girls like masculine slayers like orb with blue eyes.
yeah sure buddy

yeah sure buddy
I dont GET where these delusionas come from. Why would a girl want a feminine guy to primally fuck. Get real. I am not saying she wants a hairy normie, fat or steroid head dude. She wants a chad but a masculine slayer chad.

I dont GET where these delusionas come from. Why would a girl want a feminine guy to primally fuck. Get real. I am not saying she wants a hairy normie, fat or steroid head dude. She wants a chad but a masculine slayer chad.
not all girls prefer a masculine guy, not all girls prefer a pretty boy, but at least in my high school 90% of girls prefer a prettyboy

chico is a bit too feminine for most woman only his height save him he would have an average life without
Jfl at this. Prime Stacies want chico.
Only subhuman 30+ moms want a hairy soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
not all girls prefer a masculine guy, not all girls prefer a pretty boy, but at least in my high school 90% of girls prefer a prettyboy
Highschool lol. Those same girls would fuck a older masculine slayer with abs.

nope, i think they would take a tall prettyboy with abs lol

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and LDNPari
nope, i think they would take a tall prettyboy with abs lol
Prettyboy/Slayer like Orb. Not a twink like Chico the cuck. Btw, in middleschool we had this teacher aid who was italian. Dark haired, handsome, 28 or 30. Was fit, worked out. Spiked his hair in the front, but had a masculine face. Wasn't even that tall. Every girl was obsessed with him. Same girls would loved justin bieber. Women can't help their natural primal urges when faced with a real slayer.

Dude most Stacies don't change from high school. Ideally you just want to be gl. Doesn't matter whether masc or prettyboi at all. Both will attract stacies.

I don't even understand your cope considering your "friend" (you), looks less T than me.
Prettyboy/Slayer like Orb. Not a twink like Chico the cuck. Btw, in middleschool we had this teacher aid who was italian. Dark haired, handsome, 28 or 30. Was fit, worked out. Spiked his hair in the front, but had a masculine face. Wasn't even that tall. Every girl was obsessed with him. Same girls would loved justin bieber. Women can't help their natural primal urges when faced with a real slayer.
Cope. Have you seen girls fawn over Chico? Jfl at your gigacope saying Chico won't apeal to women. What a cuck move.

Dude most Stacies don't change from high school. Ideally you just want to be gl. Doesn't matter whether masc or prettyboi at all. Both will attract stacies.

I don't even understand your cope considering your "friend" (you), looks less T than me.

Cope. Have you seen girls fawn over Chico? Jfl at your gigacope saying Chico won't apeal to women. What a cuck move.
Didn't read.

Didn't read.
You read every single word faggot. Keep crying for Chico with your ugly ogre features.
I feel like you have low functioning autism tbh.

twink?

daily reminder that this is what orb would look like next to chico
Aaa

Chico's frame is tiny. Btw what proof do u have that Orb is a manlet. lol
lookism buddy, just search for his height

also, if he was such a slayer as you say, he wouldn't have gone to asia to get a girl LMAOOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2205

also, if he was such a slayer as you say, he wouldn't have gone to asia to get a girl LMAOOO
Isn't he like 5'7 lol

Lot of white guys have a asian fetish or preference. Its normal? Btw hes tall af. Lookism LOL ya lets trust a bunch of losers on lookism LOL

Just stop dude. You're making a fool of yourself