• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
FAT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Who cares.
Prime Lachowski could have literally everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Who cares.
Prime Lachowski could have literally everything.
yeah except he can't even afford a Bugatti with his dogshit pay and lives in the favela
@Dope ur a gigafaggot i mog the shit out of u stupid currycel, your only hope is a noodlewhore golddigger, every time u interact with my posts seeking attention remember I mog the everyloving fuck out of you, you fucking low iq cuntface shitcunt niggerfaggot

• JFL
  • +1
yeah except he can't even afford a Bugatti with his dogshit pay and lives in the favela
@Dope ur a gigafaggot i mog the shit out of u stupid currycel, your only hope is a noodlewhore golddigger, every time u interact with my posts seeking attention remember I mog the everyloving fuck out of you, you fucking low iq cuntface shitcunt niggerfaggot
Its looksmax.me bro
Here all what matters is looks
Also Lachowski has enough money to live without working. I bet he made few millions off modeling.

Also i would rather fuck Faggoletti or smth wife too but it doesnt change fact that aesthetically he doesnt even compete Chico.

• +1
Its looksmax.me bro
Here all what matters is looks
Also Lachowski has enough money to live without working. I bet he made few millions off modeling.

Also i would rather fuck Faggoletti or smth wife too but it doesnt change fact that aesthetically he doesnt even compete Chico.
9/10 girls would fuck joe if they could only choose one, only one would truly impress and make ALL their friends 100% jelly

• +1
didn't even comment on your thread and you're whining

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and needsolution
9/10 girls would fuck joe if they could only choose one, only one would truly impress and make ALL their friends 100% jelly
Its all status and money.
As i said face mog is brutal.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
9/10 girls are likely 18-24, meaning they'd choose prime Chico over Fagganiello. But some users think otherwise so idk
Idk its like saying that Jonah Hill is better than Lachowski or O'Pry because he is more wealthy and famous cuz of acting.
Here all what matters is how we look like.
This guy is far behind 7psl guys, let alone Chico. In their mog battle i posted two videos with this how they look in motion and difference is comical. He might be good daddy but youthful glow and godly looking face will always edge. What if some girl would ltr this oldcel when she would fuck Chico once he leaves home lol.

• +1
Idk its like saying that Jonah Hill is better than Lachowski or O'Pry because he is more wealthy and famous cuz of acting.
Here all what matters is how we look like.
This guy is far behind 7psl guys, let alone Chico. In their mog battle i posted two videos with this how they look in motion and difference is comical. He might be good daddy but youthful glow and godly looking face will always edge. What if some girl would ltr this oldcel when she would fuck Chico once he leaves home lol.
ur avi is chico ur opinion means jack shit here faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Amnesia
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
i'd fuck both

• +1