We probably got brainwashed by PSL into thinking that beauty Is objective while it's not

They’re correlated 99% of time, u do not need to rework it for edge cases, no system is perfect

Yeah so just change the system every time joos switch up which ethnic group they wanna promote :feelskek:
Be practical my guy
Theory of relativity works 99.9999999999999% of the time.

Only exception is in black holes since theory breaks down into an infinity well.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and rand anon
appeal to women is basically pandora's box tbh, but even aesthetics are quite subjective

psl is good because it opens your mind to the possibility of some aspects being objective (mainly related to health, averageness, physiognomy and bone structure/dimorphism), but the actual looks scale will never be fully objective.

• Love it
Reactions: goo25
Let me explain, how many times you've seen a guy that YOU thought was not extreamely good looking, getting simped hard on tiktok? probably a lot, but if you posted him here, most people would try to cope with their retarded theories, like Just be lucky on tiktok, just have hair this way or another, Just gymmaxx, exposure effect(which Is probably true tbh) or all these bullshits

Like i've found an old comment of mine on a thread about this guy, and 1 year ago i rated him chadlite and thought he was a real Slayer, now i would probably rate him not even HTN, cause of all the PSL brainwashing that affected me
View attachment 3131991

I think there are too many factors that affect attractiveness and beauty, like most of people tend to prefer a Person that looks like him/her or they have a specific niche

Also rating above HTN Is literally pure autism, im sure there are lots of HTB you'd rather fuck than PSL goddess
The guy you sent "looks" attractive because he's done every softmaxx in existence
Perfect skin, perfectly lined eyebrows, smooth lips perfect teeth good hairstyle curled eyelashes fashion etc

Psl doesn't take into account these stuff, it's mainly bone structure eye shape skull ratios etc because objectively he is mtn

The reason people like Ramirez aren't as appealing to you as he is is because they're not softmaxxed, if Ramirez took care of his teeth skin diet hair fashion hygiene gym etc you would never ever say this guy looks better than him

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
the blackpill is that you are still ugly, but you can probably still breed and betabux if you get rich and gain some status

the vantablackpill is that you're probably not even capable of that

Gourmet low class favelacel looking mf @DelonLover1999
Im actually thinking now that his low classness is from style/softmaxxing

I could picture him as a more preppy nigga if he changed his style, possibly

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
The guy you sent "looks" attractive because he's done every softmaxx in existence
Perfect skin, perfectly lined eyebrows, smooth lips perfect teeth good hairstyle curled eyelashes fashion etc

Psl doesn't take into account these stuff, it's mainly bone structure eye shape skull ratios etc because objectively he is mtn

The reason people like Ramirez aren't as appealing to you as he is is because they're not softmaxxed, if Ramirez took care of his teeth skin diet hair fashion hygiene gym etc you would never ever say this guy looks better than him
Youre mostly right, but that guy's averageness alone places him above a dead on mtn already

Youre mostly right, but that guy's averageness alone places him above a dead on mtn already
I don't agree tbh
Ramirez didnt have good averageness, i think he had good appeal to specific niche, but not universal. Most girls that went to the court for him wouldn't have simped on him if he wasnt a serial killer probably, u know how females brain work

I don't agree tbh
Ramirez didnt have good averageness, i think he had good appeal to specific niche, but not universal. Most girls that went to the court for him wouldn't have simped on him if he wasnt a serial killer probably, u know how females brain work
He had one problem imo which were the excessively arched eyebrows, but I can't see how a properly groomed Ramirez wouldn't have had good appeal. His face is pretty well proportioned overall, only 'alien thing' is the zygo mass.

And btw, i was talking abt the other guy you posted, the kid with the earrings, not ramirez.

• +1
Reactions: goo25